Trust | ft. Kai

Always! [Baekhyun One Shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust (Always) | ft. Kai

Tumblr

Characters: Baekhyun, You, Kai

Type: Fluff, Angst

Word count: 1830

***

The day Baekhyun confessed to you wasn’t one of your greatest. You were in love with someone else and he knew that. But he also knew that you wanted to move on. So you accepted and now you were glad you did.

Dating Baekhyun was one of the most beautiful things in your life. You started to fall for him and loved him dearly. How could you not? He was always there for you. Yet, there were things going on you couldn’t understand.

Why was Baekhyun suddenly so hostile towards you?

He changed suddenly and when you confronted him, he blew up on you, voicing out doubts. He thought you were cheating on him. With whom? Your previous crush.

You couldn’t believe it. He wasn’t trusting you, rather he trusted that damn man that wanted you guys to split and it seems like that person reached it.

“He never trusted you, you see. It needed just a photo of a randomly bought underwear and he instantly trusted me that you slept with me and cheated on him. He was so blind with anger that he didn’t even make sure if it was yours or not. Laughable.”

You were just a crying mess. Sitting on the ground, you were hugging your knees while your face was buried in them. Your small frame shaking as you hiccuped.

Kai was obsessed with you, he started to stalk you and watch your every move. He was always around you in the shadows. And now, he successfully blackmailed you with the well being of his friends to let him into your home. He was threatening you with his friends, he was just inhuman, a psychopath.

The moment Baekhyun asked you to be his and you accepted, he snapped. Strange things happened to him after. Kai changed, he wasn’t him anymore and you were glad that he didn’t get the courage to ever ask you out.

But Baekhyun didn’t trust you anymore and your mutual friends probably as well. Baekhyun knew that longer, they were better friends. They wouldn’t be on your side, no one is. Not after you tried to make them believe you, yet they were not letting you speak. They were not listening.

The only person who knew everything and believed you unconditionally was your best friend Yujin and you hoped that she would tell the guys everything because there was no escape from Kai this time. Not when he locked you guys into your home.

“Why are you doing this?! This is not loving! You are hurting me!!” You cried into your hand, not understanding how he could have changed so much to the worst. What had you done to deserve something like this?

“You don’t know what love is.” He whispered. “You don’t love me yet to understand, but don’t worry…” He came closer towards your figure on the ground, crouching down in front of you to take your head in both of his hands. You froze instantly, feeling utterly disgusted at his touch. But he would flip out if you dared to slap his hand away. Kai getting angry was definitely something you didn’t want to happen. He would get violent for sure.

“I will make you fall in love with me.” He breathed out, his eyes stuck on your lips before neared his. Feeling his breath against your lips, you squirmed instinctively, trying to show him away from you. This surely fuelled him on as he pulled you to him aggressively, crashing his lips to yours. It wasn’t sweet, it wasn’t gentle. His kiss hurt. He was suddenly biting your lower lip so hard, bringing you to whimper as you tasted your blood. making them bleed. Mistaking the sound as content and a sound of pleasure, Kai smirked amusedly not stopping once.

He was really thinking that you were enjoying his torture. He was sure that you would love him back soon enough. He was insisting that you never stopped loving him. Because you were now his and nobody would be able to tear you apart.

Kai was in bliss. Finally have you in his arms, by his side. His.

You, on the other hand, felt like throwin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter