Chapter 8

Accidental Letter

“Why do we all have to eat dinner together?” You pulled on Hyuk’s ear after he parked his motorcycle.

“Well, y/f/n thought it would be a good idea since you worked hard and all.”

“And you’re here because?”

“Free food is free food.” Hyuk ruffled your hair as he led you inside the restaurant.

Walking in, you sat inbetween Hongbin and Hyuk while Jaehwan was seated right in front of you. You roll your eyes. This couldn’t get any better.

You could see your best friend whispering and giggling with Jaehwan as she stole glances and smirked at you.

What is she playing at? Your best friend had been acting weird, you made it clear that you weren’t interested so why did she have to rub it in?

“Weren’t his lips soft y/n?” Your best friend snickered.

Before you could respond you heard Jaehwan choke on his drink. “I don’t know f/n, you tell me you’re dating him aren’t you?” Was that it? Is she angry that I kissed her boyfriend or whatever they are.

Hyuk and Hongbin sat frozen in their seats, feeling the obvious discomfort emanating from you.  

“Why don’t we order some beer guys.” Hongbin broke the tension.

“Yeah, I think we all need it.” Hyuk added in.

Once the food and drinks arrived, your best friend went back to ignoring you. She was in her own little world with Jaehwan. Watching it only fueled your jealousy and as soon as you knew it you were on your third drink.

Feeling a little tipsy, you opening pouted at the two in front of you.

“Y/n, you look so cute when you pout.” Hyuk pinched your cheek.

Looking over at Hyuk you see his flushed cheeks, “Shaddup you l-lightweight.”

It was no secret that you and Hyuk were both weak when it came to alcohol and most times you’d both end up giggling together for no real reason.

“Hyuk stop poking me it tickles.” You laugh.

“I can’t, my finger has a mind of it’s own.” He laughs in response.

“You guys look like five year olds.” Hongbin smiles at your antics.

“You wanna be poked to Hongbinnie?” You slur.

“You have some food on the side of your mouth y/n.” Hongbin turns your head in his direction before swiping it off with his thumb and it off.

“Ohh y/n, was that an indirect kiss??” Hyuk giggled.

“Should we make it d-direct one instead?” You joked.

“That wouldn’t be a bad ide-“

Before Hongbin could finish his sentence you hear the metal clatter onto the table. Looking in front of you, you see Jaehwan with an angry expression.

“Why so serious Hwannie.” Hyuk teased.

“Shut up, stop flirting with y/n.” He glared at the two next to you.

“We’re not. I’ve always been like this with her.” Hyuk pulls you to him, his arm circling around your shoulder.

“Right?” He says, snuggling his head close to yours.

“Mm.” You blink at Jaehwan in confusion.

You see Jaehwan clench his jaw.

“That’s right, besides I like y/n. I mean it so it’s only natural I want to get close to her.” Hongbin says naturally as he copies Hyuk’s gestures and lightly kisses you on the cheek.

“You guys are suffocating me. Hongbin you shouldn’t joke around like that. You should only kiss the person you really like.” You jab both of them with your fingers as you blush from the second kiss you got today.

"I'm not joking." Hongbin looks at you seriosly. 

“Do you always let guys just kiss you? Have you kissed Hyuk too?” Jaehwan deadpans.

You your teeth at his comment before downing the rest of your alcohol and looking over at Hyuk, “are you gonna drink that?”

“I don’t think that's a good ide-“

Before Hyuk could finish his sentence you grabbed his drink and poured it on Jaehwan. “You’re the one who kissed me first . Let’s go Hyuk. Bye Hongbin.”

Hyuk followed after you, leaving Jaehwan and y/f/n astonished as Hongbin laughed.

“She’s so cute even when she’s mad.” You hear Hongbin.

“Y/n, you okay? We should call a taxi. I don’t think I’m in a condition to drive.” He says taking his jacket off and putting it on you.

“Haha, what an .” You start tearing.

Hyuk engulfs you into a hug, mumbling. “I know. Tsk, you really should have just fallen for me.”

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing."

You both stood there for a while, Hyuk’s warmth surrounding you.

“Y/n?” Hyuk looks down at you sleeping.

“Ahhh, who falls asleep standing? I could kiss you right now and you wouldn't even know.” Hyuk sighs, smiling at your sleeping face before getting hold of a taxi.


You wake up to the sound of a camera going off, "Hyuk, if you're taking pictures of me I'm going to beat you and tear your favorite plushie apart."

"I need blackmail material here." He teases.

"You brat." You joke, keeping your eyes closed. You wanted to sleep more. 

“Rise and shine sunshine, you have class today.”

“Am I at your apartment?” You sit up looking at the clock.

“Yeah, come on. I’ll drop you off at your house.” Hyuk hands you a warm cup of coffee.

“Thanks Hyuk. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” You grin flicking his forehead.

Driving to your house, Hyuk hummed quietly, “You know, you’re basically perfect why don’t you have a girlfriend yet?”

“Hmmm, says who?” He teases.

“Wait, you have a girlfriend??” You turn your head in his direction.

“No.”

“You little punk.”

Hyuk laughs in response before answering you seriously, “I have someone I like but she only see’s me as a little brother. I’m in the process of forgetting about her.”

“What? She’s missing out, what an idiot.” You pout thinking who it could be.

“I know right.” He smiles sadly. That’s a new look.

“You can tell me who it is when you’re ready. But I do hope things work out somehow.”

Arriving at your house Hyuk smiles, “Me too, I hope things work out for her.”

“Okay?” You look at him in confusion.

“I’ll see you at work later.” He grins at you before you step outside the car.

“Thanks for dropping me off.”

Walking into your house you try to keep the events from last night from replaying in your mind.

Until the realization hit you. I have to see him later today to work on our project.


TBC.

SO VIXX IS HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK ON THE 31ST. AHAHAHAHA GOODBYE MONEY

I don't know why but I always write when I'm procrastinating. I'm neck deep in readings I should be doing. I wonder who y/n is going to end up with, even I don't know yet. x.x