Chapter 7

Accidental Letter

You didn’t think that today could get any worse. For some reason your best friend was giving you the cold-shoulder. Hyuk stuck to you as if your life depended on it while Hongbin smirked at you every chance he could get. Jaehwan smoothly avoided you by sticking by your best friend and all you could do was watch them out of the corner of your eyes.

“When are you going to confess?” Hyuk poked your cheek as you chewed on the snack he handed you.

“Hyuk.” You glared up at him.

“No harm in asking.” He shot is arms up in surrender.

“Ok, breaks over. This time it’ll be Jaehwan’s turn to do the chasing.” Hongbin hollered over his camera.

“Why don’t you just kiss him and say it was an accident.” Hyuk grinned at you.

“Hyuk, sweetie. One more word and I’m going to show everyone all the embarrassing photos I have of you.” You smiled up gingerly at him before walking to the set.

Jaehwan stood stiffly, avoiding eye contact with you.

“Having a good time with y/f/n?” You broke the silence. You couldn’t stand the both of you just standing there twiddling your fingers as Hongbin checked his settings on his camera one last time. 

“Er- yeah. Ha.”

Why is it so awkward? You bite your bottom lip hoping you come up with something else to say before he starts avoiding you again.

“You shouldn’t bite your lips like that.” Jaehwan says with a gulp.

“Huh?”

“Sorry, I just no-noticed you biting your lips. Wouldn’t want them to bleed.” He answers with a nervous laugh.

“Oh. Right? Haha.” This time it was your turn to avoid his gaze. W-was he staring at my lips just now?

“Okay, enough with the blushing you two. Get in position.” Hongbin waved in your direction.

For the most part, everything was going smoothly until the last scene came again. Hongbin better not joke that Jaehwan should kiss me, you roll your eyes at the thought.

“Okay, last scene. Be sure to hold still until I tell you it’s okay to let go.”

“Hey, Hwannie maybe you should kiss y/n. Her lips look pretty soft, right?” Hyuk grinned.

You closed your eyes, making a mental note to beat Hyuk up after the shoot. As you opened them, you could see Jaehwan’s face inching closer until his lips finally touched yours. Standing frozen for the longest second of your life, you failed to process what was currently happening.

“PERFECT! Cut! The kiss was perfect, though it’d been better if it was me.” Hongbin cheered. 

“Sorry, I jus- and your lips looked so- y/n?” Jaehwan waved his hands in front of you.

Snapping out of your trance you looked up at Jaehwan and slapped him before storming off in Hyuk’s direction and leading him off with you.

“Y/n, your grip kind of hurts you know.”

“Han Sanghyuk.” Tears welled up in your eyes as you glared up at him.

You could see the pang of guilt Hyuk felt as he looked down at you. “Sorry, I went too far.”

“Why would you do that? If you knew I liked him why would you do that?” You beat his chest as you finally let your tears fall.

“I’m sorry but orders are orders y/n. If only you liked me at first.” Hyuk took you in a bear hug before walking towards everyone.

“Han Sanhyuk. What are you talking about? Put me down.” You tried wiggling out of his grasp.

“No can do. Just stay still already.” Hyuk grinned.


TBC.

That took me forever to update and it's a short one at that. I start fall term in a few days ehe x.x