Christmas Special

Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although I'm not sure about who's assisting me to walk, I'm sure about the sweet strawberry scent. I smile like an idiot when I recognize that scent. It is the scent that makes my head losing its senses when I smell it. This explains why I lost my words no matter how I gather all the confidence to talk to her. 

 

But I can still use my ears so don't worry. "Taeyeon? Taeyeon? We reach the front door of your apartment. Where is your key?" I can hear the faint voice beside me. I rummage my pockets and find my house key. After finding the key successfully, I give it to Tiffany. Soon later, I hear the sound of the door unlocking. We enter and I see no one is in the apartment. Ah, Sunny went to a date with Sooyoung and would not coming back home tonight. 

 

Oh my, Tiffany is in my apartment now! What should I do? What should I do?  Ah! I should make her a cup of tea. "Gi-give me a mo-moment," I tell Tiffany as I think it's a chivalry to treat the guest nicely. However the alcohol inside me does not help at all.

 

So I try to get up from her embrace. I thought I would be able to stabilize myself, but I thought wrong. "Where are you go-" her question is cut off when she tries to hold me back. Because of my unstable footsteps, both of us end up using the front door as the support. To make matters worse, Tiffany's back is on the door and my body is glued to her body. We look at each other face to face. To say about our positions, it is a little compromising. 

 

"Er..I'm sor-" I'm about to apologize and leave when she puts her finger on my lips. "Shh. I know you want this," she winks. Before I know it, I feel a pair of soft lips landed on mine. My eyes widen in shock as I can't imagine that this is happening. She seems to enjoy this as I see her eyes close at the kiss. Holy . Despite being happy, I don't know how to respond to her moves and kisses. 

 

"Taeyeon, you don't like it?" she pulls away and frowns. After recollecting myself, I smile and give no reply. Instead, I use actions to indicate what I think. I slowly inch in and seek permission from her eyes. She seems to know about it as she gives me that signature eyesmiles. 

 

Again, our lips collide. This time the kiss is more aggressive and passionate. Her lips are so soft and I like it. I don't know where to put my hands so I put them on her waist. Wanting to feel her body closer to mine, I push her to the door and collide my body on hers. A loud bump can be heard when I did that but neither of us cares. We only care about each other's lips. 

 

Her massaging on my scalp is comforting and at the same time. Our heads tilt in every direction to explore every corner of each other's mouth. I have never felt this excited from just only a make out. At this moment, her moans has pushed me off the edge of my desire. 

 

Thinking that she might get uncomfortable, I pull her along towards my bedroom. Recognizing everything in my apartment, I walk backwards without losing contact on her lips. When my legs reach the side of my bed, I turn both of us around and we land on the bed with me on top. Tiffany huffs as my weight is placed on top of her. We grin from ear to ear. 

 

"You are extremely beautiful, Tiffany," I caress her cheek and smile at the softness. "Why thank you," she replies while chuckling. "Can we just continue what we left off?" she asks me. I have no chance to answer as she pulls me down by placing her hand on my head. For the nth time, our tounge have another battle again. 

 

Wanting to feel every inch of her beauty, my hands unknowingly move from her waist to other body parts of hers. I leave my touch on her face, neck, thighs and finally her . Out of curiosity (or my erted mind), I grab her and give it a squeeze. She moans at the sensation and pulls me closer. Then, my hands move to the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter