Stressed?

Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sending Tiffany home, I don't remember what I did until I got back home. Because Tiffany has appeared at every corner of my mind.

 

Standing in front of the door of my apartment, the exhaustion from the works slowly kick in and my body is feeling weak. Now that the only thing on my mind is my beloved bed.

 

I'm coming to you, bed.

 

However, the first scene that intrudes my eyes when I open the door is not pleasant. Suddenly I have the urge to kill someone with my bare hands.

 

"LEE SUNKYU!!" I roar at the midget when I see her being intimate with her girlfriend. Ignoring my warning for her to not bring Sooyoung back home, they even kiss and cuddle at the couch. Oh great, this midget ask for it.

 

Upon hearing my outburst, they quickly break apart and look down, not daring to look at me. I smirk when I see their defeated looks. Sooyoung being not able to stand this awkward atmosphere, she quickly takes her handbag and leaves after whispering a soft apology to me.

 

Now left the midget for me to slowly torture.

 

Before I can even make a move, Sunny runs into her room with the fastest speed that I have never seen. If you do not know Sunny, you might even think that she is an athlete with that speed. For me, its just a normal reaction when encountering danger.

 

Not being fast to analyse the situation, a loud sound of locking the door is already heard. With just a pair of short legs, she can run that fast. I must have looked so angry and scary that she was terrified.

 

I chuckle. Although I really want to give Sunny a piece of my mind, my sleepiness has spread throughout my body. Just the thought of sleeping makes me yawn while standing at the same spot.

 

I walk towards my room and stop when I reach the outside of Sunny's room. I put my ear on the door to eavesdrop. Hmm...no sound at all. Must be hiding in her blanket because that's what she do when she is scared.

 

Fine, I will find her to release my anger after I have enough sleep.

 

After making the decision, I drag my feet into my room and throw my handbag onto the chair. Then, I take a shower before letting myself drown in the softness of my bed.

 

Just at the moment when I am about to lose my consciousness, the image of Tiffany smiling flashes in my mind.

 

My lips stretch to form a smile as well without knowing.

 

 

Morning is always the best moment to start whatever you are doing. When you have a good mood, it seems like morning is something you anticipate everyday. Especially when you anticipate to see something. More specifically, someone.

 

A smile is sketched to my face whenever I meet the people in the company. Unsure that my smile is contagious or they have good moods too, they return with a wide smile. With that thought in mind, my smile has widened unknowingly.

 

Basically I can't feel my face anymore when I see Tiffany sitting at her place, putting up a serious face with works on her hands. "Morning, Tiffany." I greet her with a chirpy voice.

 

She is startled by my sudden greeting but eventually she smiles. "Morning to you too, Taeyeon." I only have my eyes on her that I don't realize other workers looking at us.

 

When I notice their stares, I clear my throat. My voice doesn't seem to be that loud, right? "Morning, everyone." I greet them too. However, the chirpyness has gone and only left firmness in my tone. Nevertheless, they reply my greeting politely.

 

Finished with the greetings, I see Tiffany turning back to continue her works. I slightly pout as she no longer has her attention on me. Shrugging off my thoughts, I grip my handbag tightly and enter my room. Taeyeon, get a hold on yourself. You don't want to be fired, do you?

 

 

"Oh my god, she is so cute." "Did you see how she walked in with that smile?" "She is so charming even when she is just standing there." "She looks good when she is breathing..." I choke and spit out water when I hear that ridiculous statement. They seem to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter