Approach

Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at the clock. My eyes widen when I realize it is way past my normal working time.

 

Feeling so exhausted from the works that my back is stiff, I stretch before making a call to my roommate. The roommate who claims that she is taller than me but in fact, she's not.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey, Sunny. I just want to ask that did you have your dinner?" I ask with a cute voice that I seldom use unless I have request.

 

"Why? It's fishy when you use that disgusting voice of yours. Spill it, midget," she asks with a suspicious tone.

 

"Don't forget that you are a midget as well. Anyway, you still know me the best. I just want someone accompany me to eat dinner. Pretty please?" I ask again, adding more effort in persuading her.

 

"Although I really want to, I have promised SooYoung to go watch movie together. Seems like you need to eat alone," she replies cautiously while waiting for my reaction.

 

I roll my eyes. This midget only thinks about her girlfriend.

 

"Alright alright, just go for your date with SooYoung and leave your roommate alone. Don't even try to bring her home," without waiting for her protest, I quickly press the end call button.

 

I sigh, thinking that tonight will be such a cold and lonely night.

 

My thought is disrupted when I see someone is still working with a table lamp on while the surrounding is dark. I narrow my eyes to scrutinize the person and suddenly I can hear my heartbeats clearly.

 

Holy, it's Tiffany. The one and only Tiffany.

 

I frown when I realize that she is still working even when her working time is over. Except me, it seems like she is the only one staying over to finish her works.

 

Even her serious face is attractive when she is indulging in her works. Working women indeed are beautiful.

 

A growl from my stomach has woken me up from my trance. Seriously, I need to solve the hunger problem first before thinking about the woman.

 

Reaching to my bag, an idea pops out in my mind. Why not I use this chance to ask her out for dinner? Then, I frown and shake my head, trying to make the unreliable idea disappear. What if she rejects? You will only embarrass yourself.

 

Due to my uncertainty, a battle between an angel and a devil has began in my mind. The angel keeps on encouraging while the devil keeps on discouraging. Unsure that it's because of the angel or my subconscious, the angel wins.

 

After seeking confirmation from the angel, I puff my cheek and take a deep breath. This would be the first time you can ever see Kim Taeyeon to be that nervous.

 

Relax. It's just a lady. It's not like you have not seen one.

 

With my bag in hand, I push the door which makes the only barrier between me and Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter