Drunken Night

Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just realize that I have jumped for like 10 minutes straight.  I can't control my feelings right now. She accepted my invitation again!

 

After regaining my breath, I let myself calm down and think about the dinner. Tiffany had just said that it is her treat tonight. I frown, thinking that it should be my treat as I'm her boss. But then, a smile quickly forms on my face. It doesn't matter as long as we have dinner together. 

 

Ugh, I can't wait. 

 

Though I'm not that patient right now, I still know how important my works are and that I should start to work. Just that when I'm working, all I can see on the files is only Tiffany. No, no, no, control yourself, Kim Taeyeon. 

 

At the moment when I almost lose my insanity, someone knocks on my door. "Come in," I gather all my pride as a manager and say. Upon hearing my permission, the person from the outside pushes the door and comes in. I raise my eyebrow when I realize that it is Yoona.

 

"Anything, Yoona?" I ask her with curiosity. She just stands there and fidgets. Nothing can explain the gesture she's doing right now. When I'm about to ask her again, she finally opens . "Er..tonight the workers are planning to celebrate your success as being the new manager. So they send me here to ask you about it," she says with much difficulty. She looks at me nervously. 

 

I open my mouth and close it again. Tonight I will have dinner with Tiffany. But she also knows about this plan right? As she said it's her treat tonight. 

 

Thinking that Tiffany is planning to join them too, I nod and accept the invitation. The other reason I promise to go is to build a good relationship with the workers. So that they will have respect and familiarity with me. At this, I smile and think that the dinner should be bringing me benefits. 

 

"Really?! You really will join us?" Yoona asks in disbelief. Her statement makes me laugh because it looks like as if she doesn't believe me. "Haha, of course I would join you guys," I say while chuckling. Of course I will go if Tiffany joins too. Yoona stares at me for a while before regaining her words. "O-okay. So the celebration will be held at Soshi Pub. Manager Kim, are you okay with it?" she looks at me cautiously. 

 

A pub? I have never been there for a long time. Seems like it is time for me to relax and chill tonight. "Yeah, I'm okay with it. You and the colleagues can go by yourself first, I will arrive later," I inform her as I want to go with Tiffany together. "Alright, so I'll see you later, Manager Kim," she gives me a smile before turning around to leave. For some reasons, I can feel an ulterior meaning behind that smile but I can't put my finger on it. I shrug and ignore it. 

 

Until then, I don't realize that time has passed by real fast. I look at the clock and close my eyes for a while. My eyes have been feeling sore and headache slowly makes it way into my head. The thought of not going to the event flashes in my mind but I quickly push it away. No, I should go. I had promised Tiffany for tonight. Feeling that the headache is amplifying, I put both of my hands on my temple and rub it, trying to make the headache disappear. 

 

At this precise moment, someone knocks on the door and pushes it. I open my eyes at the sound and the first image that enters my eyes is Tiffany holding her handbag, standing in front of me. She sees my action and concludes that I'm having headache. "Taeyeon, are you okay? You seem like having a headache," while saying that, she makes her way to where I'm sitting. She stands behind me and replaces my hands to help me relieve the headache. Other than the aching in my head,  I can also feel the beating of my heart.

 

However, I ignore the fast beating of my heart and concentrate on her massaging. Yes..there, oh yes, right there, Tiffany. I flutter my eyes open and mentally slap myself for making those weird comments in my head. "Tiffany, I think I'm okay right now. Thanks for your concern," I remove my back from the chair, trying to get out from her hold. "No,  you should be resting now. Don't move," she reaches to me and pulls me back, not giving me a chance to escape. Then, she continues what she was doing just now. I involuntarily close my eyes at the sensation. 

 

"Taeyeon, I think you should just go back and rest. We can cancel the dinner tonight," she says while massaging my head. I open my eyes immediately and turns around to look at her. "No, I'm really okay. Just a little headache, don't worry. Somemore we had just promised the workers that we will attend the event tonight right?" I quickly explain as I don't want to let go any chance of spending time with her. She raises her eyebrow and her eyes show confusion. "I thought the dinner is just only for two of us? Why suddenly other workers join in too?" she asks while frowning.

 

I widen my eyes at her question. She did not plan to join them? Oh great, your brilliant mind causes this. Ugh. I gulp and words can't seem to find their ways to my mouth. Now I'm at the verge of breaking down as I don't know how to decide. Reject the invitation from the workers or reject the dinner offer from Tiffany? Both are very important to me. Suddenly an idea appears in my mind and I feel like a genius now. 

 

"Oh, the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter