First Meeting

Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went on like normal.

 

Yes, it is normal like how I would secretly look at the new and young secretary.

 

I know it would be weird for a manager of the company to have her eyes on the new secretary.

 

But hey...it wouldn't be weird since no one notices because I have to sacrifice my back just to hide behind the curtain of my own office room and stare at the new secretary.

 

Okay, it should be enough for now...

 

After telling myself to stop staring at Tiffany, I reluctantly tear my gaze from her and stand straight back up again. Oh yes, the new secretary has a name as beautiful as herself, Tiffany.

 

How I wish I could call her name precisely. Not like how I called her name the first time.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Miss Kim, the last person is coming for the interview," the co-worker said through the wireless phone that has been connected from the outside.

 

With an unpleasant tone, I replied, "Just ensure that this last one is the best one. I'm slowly losing my patience." 

 

"Ok-okay, ma-manager," the co-worker replied timidly.

 

I slumped at my chair and sighed. After taking over the position as the new manager, everything seemed to not be in my favor.

 

The secretary who had been working for the company for a few decades decided to resign after all these times. And I was assigned to take charge of the interview for my new secretary.

 

What a nice day.

 

To make matters worse, the appliers for the job did not match my expectation. Or in other words, they did not impress me.

 

Thinking that the interview might end with no one suited the job, my mood was completely ruined.

 

With the last hope on this last person, I called my co-worker to let the person in.

 

I was still looking at the files when the person opened the door and slowly walked into my office. The sound of the high heels made contact with the cold hard ground gave me a clue that the person was a woman.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter