Stay here.

The weird fan

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long :(
H
ere is finally another chapter... thanks to AlecaMao who kept nagging me to write it, t
hanks for loving the story so much!. :D
Unfortunately we're nearing the end, only 2 or 3 chapters left i think...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lay on the bed, still panting from the shock and staring at the ceiling while not really seeing it.
The things that just happened play back in your mind, Junjin's caresses and sweet kisses, it was really nice, no ... it was amazing. Somewhere you wished it would never stop, it felt so good being held in his strong arms and his soft lips on yours. But it is kind of embarrassing that he noticed how sensitive you are, he was far to pleased with that discovery, remembering his smirk you're afraid to imagine the things that'll come.
You stay like that for a while, just laying on the bed, staring at nothing and trying to figure out how you will be able to face him from now on without blushing evertime you look at him. In the end you decide to take a shower to try and clear your mind, you get up from the bed and head into the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

After about 30 minutes waiting and staring at the television, Junjin suddenly hears the shower being , he feels relieved to know you won't stay in the bedroom forever, he was getting slightly worried he might have gone to far with teasing you. He had to turn it a notch down he thought, at least for a day or two...
The shower takes long as well, he figures you are trying to find the courage to face him, and he can understand a bit how you must be feeling.
Finally he hears the bedroom door being opened, he decides it will be better to just keep watching the television so he won't startle you, you might feel embarrassed and loose courage if you see him looking at you.

You carefully stick your head true the slightly opened bedroom door to see if you can find out where Junjin is. Almost immediately the sound of the television gets your attention and you see Junjin sitting at the farthest end of the couch looking at it. You quietly tiptoe true the hallway towards the living room, walking towards the couch while hoping he is so immersed in the tv that he won't notice you, you carefully slip around the corner of the couch and sit down at the other end as far away as possible from him. It actually seemed to have worked, because he keeps watching the tv and doesn't give the slightest hint of knowing you're there. You let out a relieved breath and relax a bit while also watching the television.
After a few minutes though he silently stretched his hand out towards you and lays it with his palm facing up on the couch while he keeps looking at the tv. You stare at his hand for a bit, you feel touched by his action, you're especially thankful that he knows that the best thing was to pretend he didn't notice you. After a few seconds you slowly stretch out your hand and lay it on his with your palm facing down. His fingers curl around your hand holding on to it softly, in the corner of your eyes you see him giving you a small smile, and you let out an inaudible relieved sigh. Apparently taking that as a hint that you're ok, he confidently scoots over to sit closer to you. He takes your hand he was holding in one hand into his other, while putting his now free arm around your shoulders and carefully pulling you against himself. For some reason you don't get startled or tensed, maybe because he does it all so nonchalantly and confidently like it is nothing special, while he still keeps his eyes on the tv. Like that you spend the rest of the afternoon, sitting against each other watching some movie on the television. It's comfortable and it gives you the chance to take a decent rest, you're still very tired from the events of yesterday and you know it will definitely take a couple of days to recover from it.

Around dinner time the doorbell rings unexpectedly, you and Junjin give each other a questionable look before he gets up and walks to the door.
You can't see the door from where you're sitting and only hear some muffled voices, but it doesn't take long before Dongwan suddenly walks into the living room, being followed by a slightly annoyed looking Junjin. "Hey there, how are you feeling?" he asks, surprised by his appearance you say "I'm alright, thank you.". He peeks into the kitchen and then he holds up a big bag "I knew Junjin wouldn't give you proper food to get your strength back, so i made a decent dinner for you!" he cheerfully says. At that Junjin grumbles something, but you can't hear what, you feel a bit bad for him. "Thank you" you say, while getting up and walking towards them.
While Dongwan starts to unpack all the containers from his bag Junjin walks into the kitchen to get plates. When you want to help Dongwan slaps your hand away, while he points at a chair he says "Sit down, you need to rest, you don't need to help. Don't tell me Junjin let you do anything today?!". He grins teasingly at Junjin, and Junjin growls "I made her rest all day if you need to know!". Dongwan looks back at you "Is that true?" he asks, your cheeks turn slightly red while you nod and then look away.
During dinner the three of you are to busy with eating to say more than a "hmm this is good" and a "delicious" here and there, and afterwards Junjin is quick with making Dongwan leave again, giving the excuse that you need to rest. Dongwan hardly gets the chance to say goodbye while being shooed to the door, he quickly says "Rest well, see you later." while looking over his shoulder and waving at you.

When Junjin walks back into the living room after having thrown Dongwan out you get up and walk toward him, "Well...i should go back to the officetel." you say while looking at the floor. "Oh," he says surprised and then starts to stammer "actually i...uhm.. i was thinking that....maybe you could stay here...? I mean, you already slept over one night, so ... And i want to keep my eyes on you, so you won't be wandering of anymore.". Your eyes grow big "I don't know..., i was sick last night, that's different when staying the night. All my stuff is at the officetel...and i won't be wandering off anymore, you don't have to worry about that." you say hesitantly.
But Junjin isn't about to give up "We'll go get your belongings from the officetel, of course. And about the other thing...i won't do anything, I'll sleep on the couch! I just want to stay with you as much as possible while you're still here." he gives you a pleading smile that you're unable to resist. You eventually give in "Alright then i guess..., but i will be sleeping on the couch, it's your bed and you need to sleep well also." you firmly say. "Yay," he exclaims happily and then adds firmly "and, no you're not!" without leaving any room for discussion.
"Alright, let's go get your stuff." he says smiling while grabbing your wrist and almost dragging you towards the door. "Wait, let me at least get my coat." you giggle, "Nope, no time for that, i want to get this done before you change your mind." he answers laughing, but luckily he lets go of your wrist so you can grab your coat that's in the bedroom.

At the officetel Junjin quickly starts looking for your belongings and puts everything he finds on the table for you to put them in your suitcase.
You smile at how fast he's moving, even before you have gotten your suitcase from the other room the table is already half filled. "Yah, slow down, i have to pack it in the right order, or else it won't fit." you tell him while laughing. "Hurry up then...if you change your mind i have to drag you back to my house...and i rather not do that, it gives the wrong impression." he says grinning. The thought of him dragging you to his place makes you blush and you quickly start packing without looking at him, but you can hear his smirk at your embarrassed reaction. After only 20 minutes you say "I think i have everything now, let me check one more time if we haven't missed anything.". While you start to search the officetel systematically to see if there's nothing left, Junjin is already closing your suitcase and walking to the front door with it. He's waiting impatiently for you to finish, when you indeed start to have second thoughts about the idea. 
"Oh no, i knew it!" he says worriedly when he notices the expression on your face when you walk up to him "What's wrong, you don't trust me?" he adds looking hurt. "NO, no that's not it, definitely not!" you say shocked "It's just...what if someone notices me staying at your place? I mean, i don't want you to get into trouble". He puts the suitcase down and takes the remaining two steps towards you, "Thanks," he says while putting his arms around you "but you don't have to worry about that.". You're not quite convinced "But, what about the neighbors? They will notice." you add while giving him a sad smile.
He puts his hands on your shoulders and pushes you slightly away so he can look into your eyes "Like i said, you don't have to worry about it. The neighbors won't notice, and if they do they won't do anything with it, they also don't want their dirty laundry out in the open." and he gives a soft kiss on your forehead. You finally nod "Ok then i guess..." you softly say while hoping he's right. "Good," he says and grabs your arm "time to go now then." and he leads you back towards the car. 
When you arrive back at Junjin's apartment he brings your suitcase into the bedroom and tells you to unpack first, while he heads towards the kitchen.

After unpacking your things you walk back into the living room and see him sitting on the couch waiting for you. There are snacks and drinks on the table in front of him, and also a few candles placed around the room, not to many, just a few here and there. Seeing you walk into the room he gets up from the couch "I thought it would be nice to watch a movie together." he explains and he holds out his hand to invite you to sit on the couch. A bit apprehensive you carefully ask "What's with the candles?", "Why?" he answers while trying to keep a strait face "I always have candles on when I'm watching a movie...gives a better mood.". "Ok...sure..." you give him a suspicious look, "humpf, see! ...you don't trust me" he says while sitting back down on the couch and starting to pout. You grin and walk up to him "ohw, i do trust you." you say, you sit down next to him and nudge his shoulder "It's just... I'm not that good with romantic stuff.". He turns his head towards you and looks surprised "You don't like romantic stuff?", you quickly shake your head "No...i do like it...just, it makes me a little uncomfortable, i don't know how to respond to it...".
"Aish," he blurts out "What did your previous boyfriends teach you?!", he suddenly grabs your shoulders to turn you around and then pull you back against himself while he leans back against the armrest. He wraps his arms around you while you lean against him with your back against his chest "You're comfortable?" he asks, "Yeah" you nod, "Good, let's watch the movie." he says while pressing the 'play' button on the remote.
The entire movie you're comfortable leaning against him with his arms around you, once in awhile he has to let you go so you can reach your drink, but he quickly pulls you back every time you've put your glass back down.