Stop teasing her!

The weird fan

The next morning you wake up early like you always do, luckily you have had a good night sleep, you didn't expect to though with everything that happened. When yesterday evening Junjin had left you in the door opening, stunned by the sudden sweet kiss, it took awhile before you got back to your senses. When you were able to move again you stepped back into the apartment and went strait towards the shower. After taking a nice cold shower you could finally think strait again and smiled at the memories of the day. It had been a good day, nothing much had happened except for the kiss, but it had been very comfortable, just talking on the couch and getting to know each other.

You feel really well rested, and because you're early you can relax and take your time. You agreed with Junjin that he would pick you up around 11 am, he wanted to show you his house and in the afternoon he would take you to a photo shoot he had to go to with the rest of Shinhwa. You always had wanted to be able to see what it was like at a photo shoot, especially with all Shinhwa members it probably would be hilarious. Junjin had given the fans a peek of a photo shoot in one of his first vapp broadcasts and you had seen a Shinhwa photo shoot on a 'behind-the-scenes' DVD, but that had only made you more curious as to what it really would be like.
While enjoying your morning coffee you read your e-mail and twitter on your phone, you let your friends on facebook know you are really enjoying your vacation...but of course don't tell them what exactly is happening. The only one you told that was your mother and she wouldn't tell anyone, even if she would want to, no one would know who Shinhwa was back home anyway. After you finish with everything on the internet you stare out of the window, the forest you look out on is calling to you, making your feet itch to go take a walk. You check your watch, it's 10 am now, not enough time for a decent exploration of the forest anymore, the forest will have to wait for a later opportunity.

At a quarter before 11 am you know you're still to early but you can't keep waiting anymore, you grab your bag and put on your shoes and coat and leave the apartment. Of course the elevator is already on your floor and within 2 minutes you walk into the underground parking lot where you were planning to meet up with Junjin so he didn't need to come up all the way to the apartment. Unfortunately because of your impatience and the quick elevator you now still have to wait more than 10 minutes, you look for a spot to have a comfortable wait, and end up leaning against the wall next to the door leading into the building.
After 
3 minutes of waiting a car enters the parking lot, because the tinted windows you can't see inside and remembering what Junjin said that this building is used by VIP's, it doesn't surprise you and you give little attention to the car. The car slowly drives amongst the rows of parked cars, obviously searching for a place to park, when it drives up to you it suddenly stops in front of you and the window rolls down. Junjin's head pops out of the car "Hheeyy, you're already here?! Couldn't wait to see me?" he looks at you with a smug and bright smile. You're feeling embarrassed but don't want to show it, you look at your watch and with as much confidence as you can muster you reply "What about you? You're also way to early!". While getting out of the car and walking up to you he smirks "True, i couldn't wait any longer to be able to do this.", he grabs your shoulders and pulls you towards him, pressing you against his chest and tightly wrapping his arms around you he gives you a firm hug. When he lets go and you look up at him you see him looking at you contently "That'll have to do for now." he says, and he guides you to the passengers seat of the car with his hand on your back.

It's only a short drive to Junjin's apartment, he already said the officetel is close to his place. His apartment is also located next to the same forest, but on a different side of it.
When entering his apartment you immediately hear two enthusiastically barking little dogs on the other side of the door leading to the living room. Junjin smiles apologetically "Sorry, they're harmless, just excited that someone is visiting.", "It's alright, I'm used to it" you answer. He waits until you're finished taking of your shoes and coat before opening the door and letting the two little dogs out. You walk into the room and crouch down so they can easily reach you to get to know you, "Hello Podo, hello Jackson," you greet them "It's nice meeting you for real.". You hear Junjin laugh behind you "Of course,... you already know them because of vapp, I didn't think of that.".
After you're done greeting Podo and Jackson he gives you a short tour of the apartment and ends the tour in the kitchen. "Do you want a cup of coffee or tea while I'll make lunch?" he asks, you nod "That would be nice, tea please.". When he gives you your cup you take a seat at the bar that separates the kitchen from the living room "You can also sit on the couch if that's more comfortable." he offers, "I'm fine here, thank you." you answer while smiling. You sip your tea in silence while thoroughly enjoying the sight of Junjin making lunch, after awhile your thoughts start to drift away forgetting everything around you. Because your mind is elsewhere you don't notice it when Junjin is finished making lunch. He walks up to you and puts his elbows on the bar in front of you and lets his head rest on his hands while looking at you. Only when he says "What are you dreaming about?" you're brought back to reality and notice his face in front of you. You jerk back in surprise and almost tumble from the stool you're sitting on, Junjin quickly grabs your arm to keep you from falling. "Wah'," he exclaims "your mind really was in another place, sorry for startling you.".
After finishing the delicious lunch it's time to go to the photo shoot, "Do you really want to come?" he asks for the umpteenth time "It'll be boring for you, you can also go shopping or something and I'll pick you up after we're done.". You shake your head "No, i would love to come, if it's no trouble. I would really like to see what's it like during a real photo shoot.", he sighs "If you really want to it's no trouble at all, i would really like it if you would be there. I just don't want you to get bored". You give him a reassuring smile "I'm sure i won't be bored.", "Alright then, let's get going.".

The location of the photo shoot looks like a big empty warehouse, it's on the outskirts of Seoul at an industrial area. When the two of you arrive there there are already lots of people running around, even before you get inside you already have to jump out of the way a couple of times for people who are quickly carrying heavy stuff inside. Junjin grabs your hand and pulls you towards him "Stay close to me." he says while giving a wink, happy to have an excuse to hold your hand. It's even more hectic and busy inside but Junjin doesn't seem bothered by it, while holding your hand and pulling you along he makes his way towards the back. You're glad he's holding on to you because you doubt you would've been able to get to the other side if he wasn't. He looks over his shoulder to see you, seeing you worriedly looking around he explains "When the shooting starts it won't be this crazy anymore, don't worry. They're setting up the set right now, but when they're finished you can easily walk around again without having to be afraid to be run over by someone. Until then just stick close to me, alright?", "I definitely will!" you nod enthusiastically earning a smile from him. 
When you reach the other end of the warehouse you see that that's where the make-up is being done, in the corner there are some room screens separating a smaller space, apparently destined to be dressing room. You also see Hyesung who's already getting his make-up done and Minwoo who just walks out of the 'dressing room' wearing fancy clothes. 

When they notice Junjin and you they wave, Minwoo walks up to you and gives an obvious look at your clasped hands "Nice to see you're here as well." he says to you and then looking more at Junjin he adds "I see things are going well." and he gives a wink. "Of course," Junjin replies smugly "she insisted to come along, not willing to leave my side." while smiling proudly. Shocked at his words you punch his arm with your free hand "YAH! That's not true!" you exclaim "I just wanted to see a real photo shoot!  Don't say stupid things!", Minwoo burst out laughing "Hahaha, i see you're slowly getting less shy". Before you can think of what to answer to that you hear a deep voice behind you, it's Eric's "Yah Minwoo, stop teasing her! I'm sure she already has a hard enough time with just Junjin's teasing.", you turn around and softly say "Thank you." while giving a bow of your head, he gives a warm smile. "But it's just so much fun to a bit." Minwoo wines, "I know, i know," Eric answers "but if we tease to much she might run away. So why don't you go tease Hyesung?! That's also fun!".
Together Eric and Minwoo walk towards the make-up table, leaving you and Junjin alone. Not much later you hear Hyesung scream angrily, making you giggle "They really did go to tease Hyesung, poor guy." you mutter to yourself. At that moment a woman walks up to you two "Junjin-si, i laid out your clothes, would you please go chance in the dressing room?", he nods and then turns towards you "I'll be right back, if you want something to drink you can get it over there." he points towards a table near the make-up area. "Don't worry Junjin," Dongwan suddenly shows up "I'll take care of her for you." then he turns to you "Let's go." and he holds out his arm towards the table with drinks. You give Dongwan a nod and say to Junjin "Ok, see you in a bit.". Somehow Junjin feels a little bit upset at the sight of Dongwan leading you away, but he quickly shrugs of the feeling deciding it will be better to get changed quickly so he will be back faster.
After getting drinks Dongwan is also called to the dressing room, finally giving you a chance to take a decent look at everything around you. Meanwhile Andy also arrives and quickly enters the dressing room, not getting much time to say hello to everyone. While looking at Hyesung and Minwoo who are getting their make-up done you see Junjin walking out of the dressing room again, closely followed by Eric. Junjin walks up to you "We have to get ready now, the photo shoot starts in a bit." he looks apologetically, "I thought so already, don't worry about me. I'm not bored yet." you reply while giving a cheerful smile. It's true, up until now it's all very interesting and looking at the Shinhwa members interacting with each other makes you laugh, you're perfectly comfortable standing in a corner and silently observing people.
After he's finished with his make-up he puts on the leather jacket that he's supposed to wear as well for the photo's, while he walks up to you you can only stare at the floor. You feel your face turning red, he looks even more handsome then he already did and you just don't dare to look at him, you've always had a weak spot for handsome guys in leather jackets. But unfortunately he notices anyway and a smug smile spreads across his face "Do you like what you're seeing?", your face turns even redder if possible and you start stammering "Oh..uhh.. yeah...ofcourse." He starts laughing "You're cute." he says while petting your head.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I decided to chance a bit to the story line so that i would be faster upon the "special chapter", I'm just not able to write anything else right now, especially no "filling" :). It still took some more chapters, so I'm actually glad i decided to chance it like this, but it won't take long now anymore, only 1 or 2 chapters to go. :)
I will post it on 18th anniversary, i know everybody does that...but i want to do it too :P.
So that also means that the next few weeks you'll get regular updates.