The accident.

The weird fan

Luckily it seems that none of the other Shinhwa Changjo figured out they where pointing at you, and when you look up at the walkway Dongwan and Minwoo are gone again allready. Not feeling like having something like that happen again you move away from the walkway to stand at the back, behind all the other people in the section. After standing there for awhile you can finally relax a bit again, still ready to hide if it seems like they are comming this way, but as long as they aren't near you can enjoy the concert and the atmosphere. To bad though, you really liked being able to see them upclose in person, but not when they are looking back at you like that. It has always been like that, also with other bands or famous people you like. You remember when years ago you finally got to see this other band you where crazy about at that time. They wheren't that famous back then and played in a small venue in your country, it was really fun. After the concert you stayed a bit longer with your friends to have a drink in the bar next to the concert hall, and the band also came in after awhile. Most people already went home and so it ended up that your two friend started chatting with the band members while you where silently standing next to them slowly sipping your beer and looking around. At one point one of the band members commented to your friends "I see you dragged allong your girlfriend", and ofourse they replied in all honousty "She dragged us allong, she was the one who wanted to come to your concert.". At that point ofcourse you wanted to run away, but luckily your friends where there to help you out and just tell the band members you where to shy and diverting their attention. So after laughing at it for a few secs the members just let you be. How you wished your friends would be there right now...although maybe not...it would be verry funny to see those two at a concert like this...
Looking around the concert hall, you take in the surroundings, it is really huge and filled with so manny people, and all of them are enjoying themselves and have the same interrest, it is pretty amazing actually. In the walkways seperating the sections there are security people here and there, but not really manny you notice, "they don't have much to do with a crowd like this" you figure.

While looking at the stage again you suddenly hear faint yelling behind you over the loud music, and at the same time you see movement from above you from the corner of your eyes. You turn your head towards the movement and see that the iron pole holding the sign saying "B1" is falling towards the girl standing right next to you, she doesn't notice anything because she's looking at the walkway where Shinhwa is walking around. Without thinking you push the girl out of the way and hold your arm above your head to cover yourself, because you don't have time to do anything else anymore before the iron pole reaches you. At that moment you hear the girls around you scream and then the pole crashes into your arm, you know you have to hold it up and push it to the side because otherwise the sign will hit the girls now standing behind you. When the sign falls savely to the ground where no one is standing you also fall down on your knees while clutching your arm and tightly shutting you eyes close against the pain. After a few seconds you feel the hand of someone on your back and hear her asking "Kinchana? Kinchana?", while nodding you look up and see a verry worried security guard next to you. You notice how silent it is and for a second you wonder if the pole maybe hit your head anyway and has damaged your hearing, "but that can't be, because you just heared the question from the security guard" you think. Shifting you eyes from the security guard you see the crowd standing around you, and now you also notice that the music has stopped and the only thing you hear is voices from people farther away who probably didn't see what happened excactly. Again the woman next to you asks "Kinchana? _________" It's the only word you understand, it's something like "are you allright?", the rest of what she's saying you don't understand. Again you nod, and you give her a reassuring smile while you slowly try to get back on your feet. The people around you let out their breaths they where holding, looking relieved that your back up on your feet and apparently not badly injured. While the security woman still carefully holds her hand to your back to support you you notice that the entire concert hall is focused on you. Then you hear a loud voice "_______Kinchana ________?" it's comming from the speakers that are all over the hall, shocked you immediatly turn you head towards the walkway realizing that that means it's being said true a microphone. On the walkway you see all six members of Shinhwa standing, looking verry worried, apparently they haven't noticed that it's you, the foreign girl. Quickly you turn your head away again hoping they won't notice, carefully you let go of your injured arm so you can stick up your tumb signaling that you're ok, then you quickly grab your arm again because it hurts even more when you don't support it with your other arm. Again the voice echo's true the concert hall, it's Minwoo's voice you notice, he sounds relieved and then everyone starts clapping, apparently it worked and they are telling everyone it's ok.
The security woman signals to the fence with a questional look holding out her hand. You shake your head and point to the floor, again having to release your injured arm, to indicate you want to stay. "If I leave now, while most people are still looking at me, they will think it is worse than expected and the mood of the whole concert will be ruined" you think to yourself, you experienced it yourself at another concert when someone got hurt, and you don't want that to happen here. Plus you also don't want to leave during the concert, it's not like there's a probable chance you will ever be able to come again, "the pain will fade in a bit, and as long as i'm carefull not to bump into other people i'll be just fine to stay untill the end" you think. When you carefully, while doing your best to hide your face and you hight, turn back to the stage you notice that Shinhwa is still there and trying to see what's going on. When they see the security woman leaving without you they are finally convinced it's ok, after another short talk to try to cheer up the crowd and a short discussion amongst themselves and then to the crew they start the show again with a ballad.
The next song is a more happy one, and soon it seems like everyone forgets the accident that just happened and is enjoying the concert again.
It seems like Shinhwa is more there at the end of the walkway then they where before, especially Junjin is there the whole time, looking at the people in section B1, but he's not able to spot you because you're 'hiding' at the back of the crowd.
After another few songs the pain in your arm is still not fading, maybe even getting worse, and on top of that you're starting to feel nauceous, probably because it hurt so much. Having to admit to yourself that you're not able to hold out until the end, you slowly make your way to the gate of your section with your head hanging low. You're just able to hold back the tears from falling, you're not sure if it's from the pain in your arm or the dissapointment that you have to leave during the concert. The same security guard is still there keeping an eye on you, so you head in her direction and she immediatly understands that you can't stay afterall. While she guides you away with one hand on your back and the other holding your healthy arm to support you you take one last look at the stage, you see Junjin looking at you with worry in his eyes, he's finally able to see you because you're not hiding behind the crowd anymore. While looking at eachother you smile at him, hoping it will reassure him so he won't be worried to much.

The security guard takes you outside of the concert hall past the merchandise and the wardrobe to a door with a sign saying "crew", she opens the door and takes you farther untill you reach a room that seems to be used for the crew to take their breaks, there's a table with chairs and also a couch and a coffee table, she makes you sit down on the couch. Hesitantly she starts talking to you in Korean, when you look at her with a blanc stare while shaking your head she gives up, then you try "English?", she shakes her head. Sarcasticly you think to yourself "This is going to be fun..", while trying to think of the Korean words you picked up while watching to manny drama's. You point at your arm and says "apa", hoping you pronounce it correctly so she will know you mean "it hurts", then in English "have painkillers?". Her eyes light up at the first worth, and she nods her head saying "wait...wait". Then she walks away leaving you there by yourself.
Faintly you can hear the music comming from the concert hall, you close your eyes to try to block out everything so you can hear better....after a while the tears start filling up your closed eyes and then start to fall down your cheeks. While listening to the far away music you softly cry. When eventually the music stops, you open your eyes and dry your cheeks while wondering what's keeping the woman. After a few minutes she suddenly appears again carrying a glas of water and strip of pills, she gives them to you while saying "mul...water and painkiller. Wait, wait" and she hurries off again. Not able to respond before she's gone again you look at the glas of water and pills in your hand, "Should be allright" you think, assuming she won't give you any weird painkillers. After taking two of the pills you lean back against the couch closing your eyes again, waiting for the painkillers to start working.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know...not much Shinhwa and romance yet...don't worry, it's comming.
We're taking this nice and slow ;) 
And i don't mean that the updates will come slow, i'm hoping i'll be able to do atleast two chapters every week.
In about 2 weeks it's Christmas and i'll have a week vacation...so lots of time to write then :)
Hopefully there won't be to much mistakes and weird sentences in this chapter,
i'm on a little to much painkillers...i just had a root canal procedure...ouch TT