Sunrise

The weird fan

After you've enjoyed the dinner and most of it is gone Junjin gets up and pours another drink, while he's standing next to you he says "I've prepared something for you.", you look up at him questioningly, he looks a bit embarrassed. He turns around to the radio standing in the corner playing a soft background music. He fumbles a bit with it and when he turns back he's holding a microphone, he's looking more embarrassed by the minute. You give him a soft smile, getting an idea of what's to come you start to feel embarrassed as well, you can feel your cheeks burn. 
Then another song starts to play, and after a few seconds Junjin starts to sing the sweetest song you've ever heard, his soft voice fills the air and your heart. Even though you don't understand the exact words he's singing because it's in Korean, tears start to fill your eyes because the feeling and the meaning of the song is obvious. When he see's tears running down your cheeks he leans in and softly brushes them away with his thumb and gives you the most beautiful smile ever.
After the song ends he crouches down in front of you and looks up "Did you like it?" he asks smiling gently, you nod vigorously "Yes, it was beautiful!" you exclaim. You bend forward and put your arms around his shoulders for a hug, he startles at that because he's not used to you initiating the skinship, after a few seconds you feel his arms sneaking around you as well. 
Then you hear someone clear their throat and the both of you quickly let go of each other, it's a waiter carrying a tray with desserts. After he puts down the deserts in front of you he walks away again without saying a word, you do see him giving a wink to Junjin. After he's gone you ask worriedly "Is it ok he saw us like that?", "It's alright, he's a friend." Junjin answers smiling reassuringly. After you've finished the delicious cake Junjin leans over the table and puts a small rectangular box next to your plate, you look at him surprised, "Open it." he says. Carefully you open the small box and inside you see a beautiful necklace with a small heart made out of little flowers on it, you can only stare at it in awe with your mouth hanging open. Junjin walks over to you and takes the necklace out of the box, he stand behind you to put it on for you. He then steps next to and takes the box out of your hands and puts it on the table, he takes your hands in his and pulls you up so you're standing in front of him. After he hangs the necklace strait he takes a good look at it, "Yes," he finally says "It's beautiful.". When you look up at him you see that he's looking at your eyes instead of the necklace and you blush furiously, he grins when he see's your cheeks turning red.
"Can i have this dance, my lady?" he asks when the next song starts. Shocked you stutter "Oh, I..I can't really dance.", "Just follow my lead." he says confidently, unable to object to that you nod silently. He takes your hand in his, and puts your other hand on his shoulder, you then feel his other hand on your waist and he pulls you closer to him. Slowly he starts to sway to the music while gently pulling you along, it's actually quite easy to follow along with Junjin and soon you dare to relax a bit in his arms and just let him lead you. The moment you relax you see his smile grow bigger and he looks at you lovingly and thankful. 
After two more songs the evening comes to an end and you have to leave the beautiful garden and go back to the apartment. While walking towards the car Junjin puts his arm around you to protect you from the chilly evening and you snuggle against him.
Only the necklace and your memories are left to remind you of the most beautiful evening of your life, it was truly amazing.

The last few days you spend with Junjin flew by and before you realized it time was almost up, your vacation was nearing it's end quickly. It had been the best time of your life and you would never forget your first vacation ever, you wished it wouldn't have to end, and that you would not have to leave Junjin. But you knew that staying wouldn't be possible, sooner or later the magic dream had to end and both you and Junjin had to go on with your normal lives again.

There are only 2 days left before you will have to go back home.

That night you get woken up by a soft touch on your lips, your brain immediately registers it as a kiss from Junjin, 'It can't be morning already..' you think 'it's way to quick for that'. Denying the fact that you've woken up you firmly keep your eyes closed and turn to your side to snuggle against the warm chest besides you, you hear a chuckle above your head. "Ra Young-ah...wake up please...it's time to go." Junjin's low and soft voice murmurs in your ear. You try to figure out what he's talking about but can't think of anything so you decide to just ask "Go? Go where?", you're still keeping your eyes closed and are unable to shake the feeling that it's still in the middle of the night.
"Well," he says "there's one thing every couple has to do...and that's to watch the sunrise on the beach.". While trying to process this information with your sleepy brain you snuggle closer against him...then it suddenly starts to dawn on you. "But...the beach...isn't that a few hours drive away from here?" you mumble confused. "Yes, it is. That's why we have to leave now if we want to be able to see the sunrise." he answers cheerfully, you slowly open your eyes fearing the worst, when you see darkness all around you you think 'it's true, it is indeed in the middle of the night'. You look up at Junjin and see him smile while you are only able to just sleepily stare at him like he has lost all of his sense. "You're crazy." you mumble while closing your eyes again and burying you face against his chest. "I know." he says "But you only have to wake up to get dressed and walk down. Once we're in the car you can continue sleeping." and he gives a peck on your head. You sigh "Isn't it easier to watch the sunset instead of the sunrise?", "No, we have to watch the sunrise! It symbolizes the start of new things, like it's the start of our relationship, we can't go watch the sunset!" he firmly answers. "Ok, fine." you give in while starting to stretch your disagreeing limps. Happy that you decide to finally wake up Junjin gives you a quick hug "I'll pack our stuff." he says, and gets out of bed before you can ask what stuff.
A few minutes later you join him in the kitchen and notice he's packing a bunch of containers with food into a bag, when he see's you staring at them he proudly explains "I made us breakfast and snacks to take along.", "Looks good." you say smiling. Not much later you're in the car driving true the streets of Seoul that are now almost empty compared to during the day, and thanks to the low humming sound of the car you quickly fall asleep again.

The moment the humming sound of the car has stopped you slowly wake up, you're not sure how much time has exactly passed, but it's still dark outside. When you take a look around you notice you're on a parking lot and you can make out the beach and the sea in front of you, you turn your head to the side and see Junjin smiling at you. "We've arrived." he says "Did you sleep well?", you nod "Yeah, thanks. What time is it now?" you ask. "It's a little bit past five, we sill got half an hour before the sun rises." he explains and then continues "Let's get our stuff and find a good spot on the beach.". "Alright." you answer while unbuckling your safety belt and get out of the car. Together you get all the food and blankets from the trunk and search for the route to get down to the beach.
The beach is completely deserted and you quickly find a spot to Junjin's satisfaction, you spread out the blanket and Junjin puts down the baskets with the food and other items in them. After everything is unpacked and put on the blanket Junjin quickly sits down, surprised you look at him and with a big smile he says "Come, sit here." and he taps on the blanket in front of him. A little bit hesitant you sit down where he wants you to sit, between his long legs with you back towards him. He moves closer to you and wraps his arms around your chest holding you in a tight embrace, it's nice and warm.
The horizon is already getting lighter, indicating that the sun is about to rise.
The moment the first ray of sunlight shows itself above the sea you feel Junjin moving closer to your ear, softly he whispers "I'm going to miss you.", he puts his chin on your shoulder. "I'm going to miss you to." you softly whisper back, he wraps his arms a little bit tighter around you.
"I'll call you everyday with video call so we can see each other." he says, your cheeks flush "I don't do videocall...it's embarrassing...". "Ohw come on, that's not fair, you can see pictures and video's of me all over the internet whenever you want. I want to be able to see you from different angles as well.", when you turn your head to look at his face you see that he's pouting. It makes you giggle "Alright then, I'll try.". "Heh, good." he says and gives a peck on your cheek, then he says "So, one video call a day, that's a deal. I also will send you a message at least three times a day, maybe even more.". You nod "Definitly.....and I'll dream about you every night.", "Good, and no looking at other guys! I'll come to see you whenever i don't have any schedule." he continues. "Of course not, there aren't any others who spike my interest anyway." you answer while giving him a sweet smile and then add "I'll start saving money as quickly as possible so i can buy an airplane ticket again." you answer. Junjin laugh's "I want to see where you live! I want to meet your family and friends, and i want to get to know everything about you. You told me so much, i want to see everything for real". 
"Oh," you suddenly sit up "I want your address so i can send...things...", he grins "Me to." and another peck on your cheek follows.
"Hmm" you murmur "It's nice..., wishful thinking.", Junjin murmurs back "What wishful thinking? Let's make them real, shall we?". A lump appears in your throat and you can only give a small nod and a "hmm".