The concert.

The weird fan

First a little explaining, so you'll not get confused during this chapter.
I've seen video's on the internet from Shinhwa concerts that everyone is sitting...i can't imagine that ;), 
i'm used to going to concerts where everyone is standing and dancing while watching the band. So, it might be weird for people who have been to Shinhwa concerts, but this time the concert hall is devided (with low fences) in sections in which you are standing. I hope you'll understand my meaning, and i'll try to explain it a little further during the chapter. :)

Ohh and another thing, i know there are manny more international Shinhwa Changjo. But i have the feeling Shinhwa themselves don't realize that really. I mean, they are doing a "world tour" but it's only in Asia, and they are allready surprised when they get regognized on the street by Chinese and Japanese people.. :D (really cute)

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Wwaaahh, there's a Shinhwa Changjo practically on the other side of the world???!!!" Junjin exclaims "Amazing".
You nod again, now really not able to speak anymore from embarrasement.
"But i didn't expect that," he says "are you sure you are Shinhwa Changjo?". You look at him confused, and with a tiny voice you manage to say "why?". "Well," he continues "normally fans would atleast great us, and mostly also ask for an autograph and pictures. But you did everything you could to NOT look at us, ignore us and didn't want to take a picture even when i asked..." he finishes with a question in his eyes and a grin around his mouth. By the look of him he has a hunch as to why you act like that and is teasing you with it right now. The only thing you are currently able to do is look at the floor and mumble "oh yeah", you're frozen in place and have no clue as what to do now. After what seems as an eternity, but is in fact just a few seconds, Eric comes to the rescue "Jinnie, stop teasing her. Can't you see she's just really shy? Just let her be.".
While pouting Junjin answers Eric "Ok, fine... But it's just so adorable.", then he turns to you once more, starting to grin again "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone now. See you this evening, ok?!" then he winks. With a quick bow of your head you finally make your escape, not even thinking about if the other women are following or not. Finally outside of the cafe you take in a few breaths of fresh air to try and regain your sences, the only thing you can think about now is to get as far away as possible from there...

***

Finally it's the evening you've been waiting for for so long, it's time for the concert you never expected to be able to attend ever in your lifetime.
You took a cab from your hotel, not taking any risks of getting on the wrong bus and getting lost, and now you're in a sea of orange people infront of the concert hall. You shuckle to yourself, it feels like it's a world cup soccer match in your own country with everyone dressed in orange like this...
Patiently waiting for the doors to open so everyone can get inside you look around, you can easily see the entrance over the sea of people because you're a atleast a head taller then all the others. Sometimes it's a good thing to be rather tall, although at home you're not extremely tall, over here you stick out above everyone easily, and that's a guaranteed good view during the concert. You're just hoping you won't be bothering the people behind you to much.
Finally the doors open and everyone starts going forward, you take out your ticket and check it one last time -section B1- it says, it's almost the best section there is, right next to the end of the walkway of the "T" shaped stage. It would've been better to have a A1 or D1 ticket, they are in the corner of the "T" and there you would also be able to have a good look at the stage itself instead of only the walkway. But you're allready verry lucky to get this one, and verry happy with it, you just hope they will be on the walkway allot.
Once true the doors your ticket is scanned and then given back to you, they say something in Korean to you, they say the same thing to everyone and you see the other people nod and walk on, so you do the same. Once inside the venue you spot the merchandise almost immediatly and head there first, from all the concerts you've been to you've learned an important lesson...best thing to do is go for the merchandise immediatly, if you'll go at the end of the concert it's way to crowded and the changes are high that the items will get sold out. After that you go see if there is a secured wardrobe where you can leave your stuff that you do not want to carry during the concert, to your relieve they indeed have one, and you leave your coat, bag and the merchandise you just bought there. Now only wearing your cellphone, a tiny wallet and your ticket you head towards the concert hall, once inside you think "it is HUGE!". You've never been to such a big concert before, except for on festivals, and you doubt that even those are as big as this one. Looking around a bit confused as where to go next you spot a big sign saying "B1", so you start heading in that direction, once there you have to stand in line again, but this time not such a long one as outside of the venue because this is only for the poeple who are in section B1. At the end of the line your ticket is being checked if you are in the right place, then you are allowed to enter true the opening in the low fences that are deviding the concert hall in sections. You let out a breath you didn't know you where holding, you finally made it! Most of the people are allready inside the section but you are still able to walk up verry close to the walkway...you marvel at the spot you're at...it's really close to where Shinhwa will be in a bit, a smile appears on you face.
Then it suddenly it fades because you're reminded of that morning and you scowl, luckily this time there are thousands of other people here, and even though your stick out above them the Shinhwa members will be to busy to notice you and probably aren't able to see much into the audience anyway because of the lights...
After another 15 minutes waiting the light in the concert hall slowly dims and a video appears on the wall behind the stage, everyone starts to scream and chant and excitedly you join in, it's finally starting!!!

Shinhwa appears on stage and the screaming of the fans gets even louder, you didn't think that was possible, but somehow you also are able to scream even harder then you allready where. While the music starts the screaming finally dies down a bit and Shinhwa starts their show. 
They change between songs where they do an amazing dance performance, or a ballad where they walk up on the walkway and exciting songs where they run and bounce around on stage and the walkway and are just making fun. You get to see them for real and from pretty up close, they wave and wink at the audience.
After doing a few songs they take a breather during which they say their hello and some other stuff you can't understand, but that doesn't matter because you are satisfied with just listeing to their voices for real, being able to see them and take pictures. You take a quick peek at twitter to see if maybe someone is translating this conversation real time, but there is not..."it'll probably be posted later" you think.
After some more songs there's a real break in which everyone can get something to drink, and then the second half of the concert starts.
The guys get back on stage and start the show again, during one of the ballads Eric stands on the walkway right infront of you and is looking over the audience, suddenly he turns his head back towards you, a smile appears on his face and he gives a wink. Your heart skips a beat "No way," you think "i thought they wouldn't be able to see the audience well because of the lights... Oh well, no problem.", Eric allready heads back towards the stage. Then after a few minutes Junjin comes up to the end of the walkway, while singing and dancing he looks over the audience. You notice something is different in the way he's looking over the audience the minute it's to late and his eyes lock with yours, a big grin appears on his face and he waves, while your face starts to burn again you think "Damn, Eric probably told him he saw me here". Some of the girls around you squeel and whisper to eachother. Still grinning like an idiot he skips back towards the stage again and while Hyesung is singing you see him whisper to Minwoo and a little later to Dongwan. You start feeling uncomfortable, then you think to yourself "No it's just my imagination, it's probably about something else. Why would he.., and even if he's telling the other members about having spotted me, the fan from far away he met this morning, why would they care." Trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in your gut you try to focus on something else, the next song starts and luckily it's one where they do a dance instead of freely walking around on the walkway. You can relax a bit again and let out the breath you where holding.

Almost having forgotten the uncomforable feeling, everything pops back in your mind the moment you see Dongwan and Minwoo approach during the next ballad. They're not heading straight to the end of the walkway, but taking their time and waving and smiling at other fans allong the way it seems totally natural. But when they finally are at the end they start looking around over the audience longer then they did up untill now. You notice Minwoo spotting you, elbowing Dongwan and then...POINTING. "OMG...why??? Why does he need to point at me?" You look away from them to see all the other girls looking around trying to figure out who is being pointed at excactly. Slowly retreating and trying to blend in with the other girls you're hoping they won't see the panic in your eyes and the blush on your cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this takes up more time then i expected, i've gotten even more respect for the other writters now.
But i'm still loving it :), it's much better then doing work around the house anyway hihi
And i got my first subscription...thank you so much :D Hope you're enjoying this story.