Passing time

The weird fan

That evening you lay in Junjin's room in his bed, everything smells of him and it feels nice to know he's really close by. But it's also a problem, you keep tossing and turning but no matter how tired you are, you're not falling asleep. The thought of him being in the room on the other side of the door keeps you awake.
After a hour you still haven't fallen asleep, then you suddenly hear the door of the room being opened very softly. Because you're on your side with your back towards the door you can't see, but it sounds an awful lot like Junjin is sneaking into the room. You can feel his eyes on your back while you pretend to be sleeping, trying your best to keep your breathing even and slow. But it's getting harder when you hear him closing the door again and then walking towards the bed you're on. When he reaches the bed he carefully lifts the covers and silently slips under them, it makes your breath stop for a second. There he lays still for awhile, right behind you, it makes your cheeks start to burn and it's very difficult to keep your breathing even.
When after awhile he probably thinks it's save again and that you're still sleeping he carefully moves closer, you feel his hand on your shoulder and his chest against your back, you can feel his body heat true your shirt. When you shiver from his touch he apparently thinks it's from cold, he moves his hand from your shoulder and puts his arm around you to hold you in a warm embrace against himself. After that he keeps still and soon you feel his breathing slow down as he has fallen asleep while holding you in his arms. You let out a relieved breath and cuddle closer to him, soon after you also fall asleep.
Halfway true the night you wake up because you want to lay on your other side, you're a light sleeper and always wake up for this sort of things, his arm is still around you so you have to be really careful not to wake him up while turning to your other side. After you've turned around you're now facing his chest and notice he's not wearing a shirt...again. Just when you want to turn back to your other side because it feels awkward he starts to mumble in his sleep and you quickly keep very still afraid he'll wake up, that would be even worse. In his half asleep state he pulls you close to his chest and he holds you tightly, making it impossible for you to turn back or move anywhere.
The next morning you wake up because you feel his hand softly your back, you keep your eyes closed and just enjoy the feeling of his soft caresses for awhile. Just when you're about to open your eyes he stops and you feel Junjin pushing himself up on his elbow. You feel his breath on your face while he softly whispers "I better get going before you wake up and find out I'm here", then he leans in and gives you a soft peck on your forehead. Carefully he slips out from under the covers and silently leaves the room.
When you get out of bed a little later you decide to just pretend you don't know anything about him sleeping in bed with you instead of on the couch.

The next few days are spend leisurely at home chatting with each other while playing games and making puzzles together during the day, and in the evening watching movies or just leaning against each other on the couch while reading or playing with your phones. It's difficult for the two of you to go outside together because Junjin will be recognized, but like this time passes quickly as well and the days fly by. The nights are still spend the same way as the first one when you slept over, each night Junjin silently sneaks into the bedroom and slips in bed to hold you tightly in his embrace, and when he wakes up early in the morning he silently leaves again to pretend he was never there. He doesn't know that each night you stay awake and wait for him to come and each morning he wakes you up when he softly whispers something sweet and gives you a kiss on your forehead.
It's better like this, until one morning he whispers "I just want to hold you as much as i can during the time we are together. I can't bear the thought of not being able to see you for a long time after you leave.", you can't hold back your tears after hearing that. When he's about to get out of the bed you suddenly hear a soft "Oh" from him and you can feel that he stopped moving. Then you feel his thumb your cheek and you realize that he must've noticed your tears, you slowly open your eyes to look up at him.
The moment he sees you looking at him his eyes grow big, he's obviously startled and not sure as to what he should do now, after a few seconds he asks "Why are you crying?" while he looks at you worriedly. Softly you confess "Because of what you just said.", "You heard that?" he asks surprised, but before you can answer he continues "I'm sorry, i know i shouldn't be here...I was just..." he looks really guilty. "It's alright," you quickly say "I've known all along that you came here every night. I'm a really light sleeper." you give him a reassuring smile true your wet eyes, "Really?" he asks shocked "Why didn't you say anything?". Now you're feeling guilty "Hmm, sorry....i was afraid you wouldn't come anymore if you knew that i knew.". Suddenly he starts laughing, true the laughter he says "I bet it was also because you were to embarrassed!" while pulling you back into his embrace, so tightly you can hardly breath. 

After a few days, when you just finished having played another computer game, Junjin shuts down the game console and turns to you "Let's go on a date." he suddenly says. Surprised you look at him and after blinking a few times you ask "Uhm, are you sure?", "Yes, let's go." he says while standing up and walking to the dressing room. You quickly get up as well and hurry towards the bedroom to get ready for the sudden date, not sure what to wear you yell to him "Where are we going?", "That's a surprise." he yells back. While grumbling you try again "But how do i know what to wear then?", you hear him laughing and after a few seconds he says "Just something nice, we're not going to a party or something.".
Within half an hour you're in the car and driving out of the parking lot, while you're waiting in front of a traffic light you try again "Do you already know where we'll go?", he nods. "Are you going to tell me?", he shakes his head, "Ah? Why not?" you ask while pouting. He suddenly leans in close to you making you jerk back and while looking closely into your eyes he asks "Do you know the meaning of 'Surprise'?", you feel your cheeks turning red "Fine, fine..." you mumble, giving up on trying to get an answer. From the corner of your eyes you see him smirk while he sits up strait again, just in time for the light to turn green.
It's a pretty long drive and you end up on the outskirts of Seoul, the apartment buildings make place for houses with gardens, and the houses and gardens become bigger making it obvious you've entered a rich neighborhood. While driving past the huge gardens, who now seem more like courtyards lined with walls to keep unwanted eyes from looking inside, Junjin suddenly parks the car by the side of the road and gets out. A little bit confused as to why he stops here you stay inside the car, he walks around the car to your side and opens the door for you "Let's go." he says. You get out of the car and he closes the door behind you, while looking around you see there's a big gate a little bit up ahead, he grabs your hand and starts walking towards the gate. After he pressed the intercom button and talked to the person answering it you hear a click and Junjin pushes the gate open to walk inside still pulling you along.
The sight of the garden that had been hidden behind the wall until now makes your jaw drop in awe, it's filled with colorful flowers, bushes and trees, it's like you've entered a fairytale garden. The path is not made out of stone or mud but it's soft grass, and if you look up ahead it's like the bushes and trees swallow up the path that's leading further into the garden. Junjin grins when he sees you eyes grow big "You like it?" he asks, you nod "It's so beautiful" you answer while looking around, "We've only just passed true the gate, wait till you see the rest of it." he adds smiling and he pulls you along. Walking true the garden you don't know where to look, it's too much to take in at once. Suddenly the strong smell of honeysuckle starts to intensify, and when you get around the next bent in the path you see a flower tunnel covered with the strong smelling flowers.
He leads you into the tunnel and while you're being surrounded by the sweet scent Junjin suddenly stops walking and pulls you towards him, he lets go of your hand and puts his arm around your waist turning your body towards his. "You know i really love you, don't you?" he asks while looking deep into your eyes, you can only nod. "Good" he says with a husky voice, his eyes lower towards your lips and he leans in to give you a soft kiss, you close your eyes and feel his lips on yours, you feel like your floating in his arms.
After a few minutes he releases your lips and just stares into your eyes, a thought enters you mind and you dreamily whisper to him "Can't we stay here? ... Stay in this garden forever...like this?". Of course you know it's impossible, but it's still a nice idea, the corners of his lips curl into a loving smile "That would be nice." he says. At that moment suddenly your stomach growls, entirely killing the romantic mood making Junjin burst into laughter, "Come" he says while laughing and he grabs your hand again. At the end of the flower tunnel there's an open space, and in the middle stands a pretty gazebo with flowers climbing along it's sides up towards the roof. Inside the gazebo there's a table with two chairs, the table is filled with delicious looking foods and next to it is a bowl filled with ice holding cool drinks in it.
Junjin leads you towards the table by your hand and he pulls back a chair for you to sit in, then he walks around the table and sits across you "Does this look as good as the garden to you?" he asks with a smile, trying to lighten the mood to something a bit more comfortable. You take your eyes off of the food and look up at him, you smile back and answer "I don't know about that...but it definitely does look very good".