First date

The weird fan

"Where am i going to sleep?" you ask.
"Yah!" Junjin yells, and quickly turns the steering wheel to stop the car by the side of the road, "What are you thinking??? Is that why you're so nervous?" he asks surprised. You give a slight nod "Hmm, yeah." you mumble, not sure of what to say. "What do you think I am?" he looks genuinely upset. "No!....It's not that! ....I mean...I don't think that!" you exclaim and continue with a small voice "It's just that...., you said i didn't have to worry about where i would be staying..." you let out a sigh "I'm sorry." you finally say giving up not knowing how to explain.
Junjin looks at you with big eyes and suddenly realizes something "Oh, I never told you...", giving an apologetic smile he says "I talked with Eric-hyung, you can stay in our company's officetel. No one is using it at the moment anyway, and it's not far from my apartment." at the last part he grins.
"Aahh, thanks" you let out a relieved breath "I'm sorry, i thought, maybe a guestroom...or something...i didn't mean, really!" you once again try to explain. Junjin laughs "It's alright, don't worry about it, i understand. You just surprised me." he says smiling, while starting the car again he adds "Let's go, I'll take you to the officetel.".
After a few seconds he suddenly says with a little bit of panic in his voice "Please don't tell the others about this!", you look at him quizzically "Of course not, but why?". He shrugs "They would kill me if they heard i didn't explain properly and made you think that...well THAT.", you let out a soft chuckle "Aah, ok.".

When you arrive at the apartment building Junjin drives the car in the underground parking lot, there's a security guard at the entrance, after showing some identification he opens up the gate to let you true so you can park the car. You get out at the same time as Junjin, but the moment you step out of the car your legs suddenly give out, you can barely grab the door of the car to keep yourself from falling. "Are you alright?" you hear Junjin asking, he looks worriedly while quickly walking towards you. Luckily it was only for a second and you can stand properly again before Junjin reaches you, you stammer "Oh yeah, it's nothing. I guess my legs just fell asleep...you know when you sit to long in the same position and the blood gets cut of...", there's no need to worry him and you hope he'll accept your explanation. You think to yourself 'I didn't notice i was this tired...drat, i got to be careful.', your thoughts quickly get interrupted when Junjin suddenly takes your arm and asks "Are you alright now?", you nod with a fake smile "Yup, they're awake again already.".
He gives you a firm look and only after he is satisfied he lets go of your arm again
 and walks to the back of the car to get your suitcase.  You look around carefully to see if there are no other people around, when Junjin notices he says "We don't have to worry about being seen here, this apartment building is only used by VIP's. They won't tell the public or press what they see here, you shouldn't either." he gives a wink, you shake your head "Of course i won't".  He walks ahead to show the way, in the elevator he presses the button for the sixth floor, he says "You probably won't encounter many people here, this time of year most of the officetel's aren't being used. Plus the people who are using them don't linger to much in the hallways." he adds smiling. Once you reach the sixth floor he steps out of the elevator and walks true the hallway to stop in front of apartment number 243 "The code is easy" he says while showing you how to open the door "look it's 1233". You laugh at that, Junjin looks at you confused "Why're you laughing?", still grinning you explain "The door code...the one who thought of that was probably to lazy to use the next row of numbers, right?!", he smiles "I guess so." and he opens the door "Come in".

The apartment is very nice and spacious, there are three doors in the hallway, they lead to two bedrooms and a bathroom, the hall opens up in the living room and open kitchen. At the far end of the living room next to the huge windows is a door that leads to the balcony. You quickly walk towards the windows "Waahhh" you exclaim "this is beautiful!", the windows look out over a enormous sea of trees. Junjin walks over to stand beside you, he looks at you from the side "You like the view?" he asks, while enjoying the dreamy look in your eyes. You nod enthusiastically "Yeah! I love it! I can't wait to go for a walk there and explore, it's huge!", you give him a quick smile before looking back outside and see him smiling at you as well.
After a while he says "Come, I'll show you the rest of the apartment.", you follow after him while he walks back into the hallway and shows you the bathroom and both bedrooms. "Which bedroom do you like?  he asks while holding your suitcase, you point to the smaller one "That one", he looks at you surprised "That one, not the bigger one? ", "Nope," you answer grinning at his surprised look "I like the smaller one, it's cozier. It's at least a little bit like my own home, the other one is way to big.". Still looking a bit confused he nods and puts your bag in the smaller room.
You walk back towards the living room, "Do you want a glass of water?" Junjin asks "We don't have anything else yet." he adds apologetically, "Water is fine." you answer and follow him to the kitchen.
While both of you are holding a glass of water you sit down on the couch. "I'll ask my manager if he can get some groceries, what do you need?" Junjin explains, "Oh it's alright. If you can point me to the nearest store i can get it myself." you quickly say, not wanting to bother the manager. Junjin sighs "Just tell me want you need. I can't go with you to the store, and i don't want you to go by yourself.", you start to protest but he interrupts "it's not that i think you won't be able to do buy groceries! I just want to spent as much time with you as possible...my manager can go grocery shopping so you can stay with me." he explains while giving you a sweet childlike smile. You give up "I feel really bad for your manager." you say sighing and smiling at the same time, then you tell him a few things you would need and Junjin texts his manager.

After awhile the doorbell suddenly rings, "Oh I guess the groceries have arrived." Junjin comments while walking towards the door. A few seconds later his manager, carrying two big bags, walks in. You stand up from the couch and walk towards the kitchen to help with the groceries. After the manager has put both bags on the counter he turns toward you "Hello, I'm Junjin's manager, you must be Ra Young. Nice to meet you, i have heard allot about you." he says introducing himself, you bow and introduce yourself formally as well. While unpacking the groceries the two of you have a casual conversation, mostly about what happened at the concert. 
After all the groceries have been unpacked and placed in the cupboards and fridge the manager packs up the bags and says "Well, I'll leave you two alone again then." after a pause he turns towards Junjin and adds smiling "Junjin-si, be good to her, she's a sweet girl. Don't do anything stupid." he has to run out of the apartment laughing because Junjin starts to yell at him.

After the manager has left and you made a cup of tea for the both of you Junjin starts the conversation again "So, you like forests?" he asks. You nod "yes, i love 'em." and you start telling about your home country, the place where you were born and you house. Junjin listens intrigued to your stories "I would love to see your house sometimes, and you should show me around your birth place, it sounds really nice." he says. Then he starts telling about the place he grew up and his school days. Like that you spend all day talking while lazily sitting on the couch and just enjoying each others company and stories.
At the end of the afternoon your stomach suddenly growl, making Junjin laugh "I guess you're hungry." he says "Shall i order some jjajangmyeon?". You nod "That sounds like a good plan." you answer while your face is red from embarrassment. 

After dinner Junjin suggest go to the movie theater "We do have to arrive after the lights have turned off, but it shouldn't be a problem then." he explains after seeing your worried face, "Are you sure?" you ask "I don't mind if we have to stay here.". "No problem," he answers "I want to have a decent first date with you. I never get the chance to date like normal people do." he smiles, "Ok, if it won't get you into trouble." you finally agree. He picks out a movie where there won't be to much people so it won't be to crowded in the theater. Junjin's calls with the theater to reserve the tickets and explains that the two of you will be a little later.
When you arrive a guy who works at the theater guides you to your seats at the last row with a flashlight, some people turn their heads at the late comers, but because it's dark they can only see the flashlight and 3 unidentifiable shapes. The last 2 rows of chairs are all couple seats and the other people in the room are further to the front except for one other couple in the second to last row on the other end, giving you enough privacy so you don't have to worry that someone might see and recognize Junjin. 
While you take your seats the intro of the movie just starts, you didn't really miss anything except for the commercials. Junjin bought a big bowl of popcorn to eat and offers it to you, because it's only one you have to lean towards each other to be able to share, making you sit close to each other while watching the movie. It turns out he picked a romantic movie, making you feel pretty uncomfortable a couple of times, especially at the end when the main couple shares an intense kiss on the big screen in front of you. You look away from the screen, feeling your cheeks starting to burn because you can't help imagining it being Junjin and you who are kissing like that, luckily you don't notice Junjin who looks at you while smiling contently.
When the movie ends Junjin quickly gestures you to get up, and you leave the room before the lights turn on, making your way back towards the car before anyone can see you.

When you arrive at the apartment complex he walks with you to the door of the officetel you're staying at.
After you've opened the door and are about to step inside you feel his hand on your shoulder, you turn towards him, "I will be going home now, it's already well past 10 pm." he says sounding a bit sad, "I'll see you tomorrow.". You nod "Oh yeah.." also feeling a little disappointed that you have to part ways now. When you look up at him you see him staring at you and you can't help but look into his warm eyes. He takes a step forward while putting his other hand on your shoulder as well, and keeps looking at your eyes.
Then he bends towards you and gives a soft kiss on your lips, he lets his lips linger on yours for only a few seconds before stepping back. His cheeks are slightly red when he softly says "Goodnight, see you tomorrow.", and he quickly walks away, leaving you speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm SO sorry for the long wait...and then a not-so-good chapter.
I seem to have a bit of writers block...or something...
I've written a chapter i like very much, but i first have to put in a few other chapters before i can add that one,
and that's pretty difficult now because my head is filled with that other chapter...
So please have patience, I'll try to work quickly so i can finally let you read that other one...i think you'll really like it! :D

I hope the next chapter will be better, because it's kind of important :)