9 ● The Eomma of the Mansion (ft. Husband Dae Dae and Wifey Umin ♡)

Love Me Right

 

 

Listen to this:

[>] Call Me Baby - EXO

 

 

"Hello?" A sleepy voice asked as he was suddenly awaken by the song "Call Me Baby" in the middle of his sleep. "Who's this?"

 

"Jongdae-ah?" A little but sweet voice asked from the other line.

 

Kris getting to his senses, removed the phone slowly from his left ear and look at the glowing screen of Jongdae's phone in his hands. The screen is occupied by a number and an intimate name: "MY WIFE ♡"; and a photograph of two persons: a brown haired boy ("Obviously, Xiumin," Kris chuckled.) smiling widely while a high-cheeked boy ("Such a sweet dinosaur HAHAHAHA") hugging him by the side and pressing a kiss to the other's cheeks. Not far from Kris is a snoring Jongdae, sleeping soundlessly. Kris grabbed the panda pillow beside him and threw it to Jongdae.

 

"Hey, um, morning?" Kris talked back to the phone, "This is Kris, Jongdae's best friend. Your husband will be awake in a minute so bear with me a little."

 

"Hu-Husband?" The voice from other line stammered shyly, "Good morning Hyung. I'm Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin if you want. I'm Chen's boyfriend."

 

"He talks about you a lot," Kris replied feeling amused, as Chen is slowly stirring from his sleep. "He's really serious and proud of you Umin. Right Chen?"

 

And from the other line Xiumin can hear a shout, "OH GOD, ARE YOU TALKING TO MY WIFE?". Making Xiumin as red as his previous hair color and speechless. He soon heard sounds of struggling, running, and more shouting, and he also heard words like panda and wifey. Xiumin is feeling a bit nervous until he heard a familiar voice from the phone.

 

"Good morning Baby," Chen talked to the phone, holding it tightly and panting a little, "Missed Dae Dae already? Do you want me to pick you up?"

 

"Yes please, Baby. I'm here at Lu's home," Xiumin sighed, "I missed you already. I need to see your cat smile again."

 

"Cheer up Baby, okay?" Chen assured. "Husband Dae Dae will be there in few minutes. See you later, Baby. I love yoouuuuuu."

 

The call ended and Chen returned the phone in his pocket, a big cat smile etched in his face. He went back to Kris' side and looked at him with a smug look.

 

"YOU ING TRAITOR!" Kris accused, pouting and pointing his fingers to a smirking Jongdae, "YOU SAID MY PANDA TEXTED ME! BUT NOT A NEW SMS WAS HERE!"

 

"Sorry Benben," Chen mocked. "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Plus, that's my Wifey Umin in the other line, you might say something stupid."

 

"AISH. YOU MEAN DINOSAUR!" Kris yelled, as Jongdae is fixing his hair in the mirror, "I hope Panda's that sweet to me too."

 

"Hyung he's just busy. Don't worry." Chen assured Kris noticing the immediate downfall of Kris' tone, as he picked up his bag and car keys, "I'm going now, see you soon Benben, and hey next time bring Tao with you, okay?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up to a warm, comfortable bed, and a warm pillow, Baekhyun. The taller guy, as usual was the first to wake up from the two. He looked at the little with love and he wondered how he get in the bed in the first place.

 

"Little Bacon," He talked to the sleeping boy as he trailed it's nose, "When did you become so strong?" Chanyeol laughed, and kissed the forehead of the sleeping boy.

 

Baekhyun, still sleeping, did not even stir when Chanyeol kissed his forehead. Slowly, Chanyeol stand up from the bed and planned to close the curtain to make sure that Baekhyun will not be awaken by the brightness. As he peeked from above, outside, he saw Jongdae running to his car and speeding away from the mansion.

 

"Jongdae was here?" Chanyeol asked himself, surprised. He closed the curtains and checked on Baekhyun again before he decided to go downstairs.

 

 

 

Chanyeol's attention was earned by the little commotion from the kitchen the moment he reached the mansion's lobby. There he saw a lady sporting a messy, green, hair bun wearing a cow onesie and a doe eyed boy wearing an apron.

 

"Good morning Kyungsoo-yah and Hani-shi." Chanyeol greeted as he come closer towards the two.

 

"Good morning Little Yeollie." Hani greeted him back and tousled his hair as she went back upstairs, "Wear something thicker, Baekhyun will be sad if you get sick." She teased.

 

"Nae, Hanicow." Chanyeol teased back, "Good morning Kyungsoo-yah!" Chanyeol smiled widely and sat in a kitchen stool in front of Kyungsoo, "When did you arrive?"

 

"I arrived yesterday night." Kyungsoo answered seriously, not looking at him while checking the cabinets in the kitchen and writing things in a piece of paper, "Suho and Minho welcomed me last night, don't worry. I wonder why those two were awake tho. Anyway, do you have anything you want to add here?"

 

"Add where? Oh, what is that Kyungsoo-yah?" Chanyeol asked curiously, "You seem so absorbed in it this early in the morning."

 

"It's the grocery list," Kyungsoo said as he approached Chanyeol, "We're running out of food and some needed stuff so we need to restock."

 

"Can I help?" Chanyeol offered.

 

"The question is CAN YOU?" Kyungsoo asked back, "I really needed help honestly. Later this morning I have a scheduled script reading so I won't be able to buy these things today. But we severely need almost all of these today or you guys will starve."

 

"Can I take a look Hyung?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo gave him the list and he was welcomed by a long list made up of different scribbles in different pen inks.

 

 

| G  R  O  C  E  R  Y  ●  L  I  S  T |  
 
 
 
M O S T    I M P O R T A N T :

 

1.   Coffee, Sugar, Creamer

2.   Fresh/Powdered/Canned milk

3.   Vegetable oil, Butter, Salt

4.   Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce, Vinegar, Hot sauce, Catsup

5.   Peanut butter, Nutella, Jam (Jimin's!)

6.   Vanilla ice cream (JINHWAN'S)

7.   Fish meat, Chicken meat and wings

8.   Back ribs, beef, and hotdogs

9.   EGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (Scoup's)

10.   Bread, Biscuits, PRETZELS, and Cheese

11.   Vegetables (esp. Lettuce and carrots)

12.   Fruits (esp. Banana and watermelon)

13.   Cheetos, Lays ("I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANY OF THIS JUNK!" Chanyeol complained.)

14.   Chocolaaaaates (In Amber's penmanship, "Don't you dare forget this!")

15.   Few cases of softdrink (For delivery)

16.   Sacks of rice (For delivery)

17.   Wine (for COOKING and occasional drinking)

18.   Tea and vitamins (Suho and Minho's.)

19.   BANANA MILK (TAEMINNIE)

20.   Cup noodles and canned sausage

21.   Dog food and cat food

 

H O M E   N E E D S :

 

1.   Bleach and Fabric Conditioner

2.   Hairspray, Hair chalk, Hair dye (In Baekhyun's handwritting, "Preferably red, green, or gray.")

3.   Soap bars, Shampoos, Conditioners

4.   Toothpastes, and spare toothbrushes ("For visitors." Kyungsoo added, "And you know, Suga and Wonho are too stupid to lose their own. I don't want them using mine!")

5.   Liquid dish cleaner, and Foam Scrubs

6.   Bendy straws, and chopsticks

7.   "Sanitary napkins for all the ladies. xoxo" (In a neat and pink handwriting from Hani.)

 

 

 

Chanyeol scanned all the things in the list and he can't suppress the sigh coming out of him. Eyes looking worried and hand scratching his nape, he looked at Kyungsoo's doe eyes staring right at him.

 

"I DON'T THINK I CAN MANAGED TO CARRY ALL THESE." Chanyeol sighed, "I mean, I really want to help but all these? Aish, I won't let Baek help me carry these either, I don't want to see him getting tired. All of these are just so many."

 

"Yeollie," Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled. "Do you want to help or not?"

 

"I-I will help of course!"

 

"Okay then, I will order the sacks of rice, and cases of soft drinks," Kyungsoo perused over the list. "But you need to go there to send the payment. That will decrease the hassle."

 

Kyungsoo still caught up in the list, and walking here and there checking the needed supplies and food, looks like a certified Mom. If Kyungsoo won't kill him, he'll probably call him Eomma or Mama, but he still wants to live so he won't. 

 

Chanyeol can't help but smile over the effort Kyungsoo is spending over their household. Restocking is indeed a hard job, but he knows that being the Eomma of the Mansion is the HARDEST OF ALL.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah," Chanyeol called, stopping Kyungsoo from his tracks, "When did you guys managed to create this list? Not all of us are always home but it seems that almost everyone wrote their--"

 

"YOU DIDN'T NOTICE?" Kyungsoo surprisingly said.

 

"Notice what?" Chanyeol asked earning a stern gaze from the latter.

 

"Oh, I see." Kyungsoo murmured, head nodding in front of a perplexed Chanyeol. "Yeah, Baekhyun told me. So the Music school is taking it's toll on you? Baek told me that you're always tired and stressed."

 

"Sort of," Chanyeol answered, happy in the thought that Baekhyun understands his situation. "Music School is a battlefield, and I need to survive. I'm only Chanyeol, not Achilles."

 

"I understand," Kyungsoo patted his head full of empathy and concern. "Don't forget to eat and sleep, okay? Those two are very important."

 

"Copy Eomma," The word accidentally slipped out from Chanyeol's mouth, he closed his eyes and waited for an expected slap from Kyungsoo. "Aish, sorry Kyungie."

 

"It's okay," Kyungsoo smiled, and pinched Chanyeol's dimple gently, "What you didn't notice is that I put a letter in the fridge telling you guys to write your supply that needs restocking. But it seemed like, our Chanyeol's attention is only divided into two: SCHOOL AND BAEKHYUN." Kyungsoo teased.

 

"KYUNGSOO-YAH!" Chanyeol yelled, face burning. "Aish. Anyway, how am I supposed to pay for all of these?"

 

"Here," Kyungsoo pulled a black card from his pocket and gave it to a wide eyed Chanyeol, "Suho said that he'll be paying for all of this, oh the Gangnam District Kid that he is. You see, so the list goes from the most important to Taemin's banana milk. Everybody's taking a treat from Suho's card. Minho's against it but Suho said that it's for family, for us, "WE ARE ONE", that's what he said yesterday."

 

"WOW." Chanyeol marveled, "Suho-hyung is indeed a million dollar Baby."

 

"Yup, he is, he is. So please, take your part from the treat and eat in a restaurant with Baekhyun." Kyungsoo commented as he also put the grocery list to Chanyeol's hand, "Text me if any emergency happens or if my help is needed, okay?"

 

"COPY EOMMA!" Then Chanyeol took the list and went back upstairs.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol lovingly, like a Mother looking proudly at his son, as he rushed upstairs to Baekhyun. He's glad that despite the anxiety the Music school is giving him, he can still smile and act positive. He's amazed at how healthy the couple is to each other, supporting and being reliable to one another.

He stared into space, hands perched up on the kitchen counter, jaw resting in it, wondering when will he meet his own support, a person.

 

 

YOOHOO |  A U T H O R ' S   N O T E E E E E E ⊙﹏⊙

 

  Hello guys! First of all let's congratulate EXO for Sing For You's 1st Win!   * f i r e w o r k s *

  Yehet! And SM really needs to create a music video for Unfair, like super seriously. Have you seen that perf where they're wearing random uniforms? Ugh. And their latest perf where they're wearing Santa costumes. ♡ And Jongin's specs, Baekhyun's Di Caprio Hair, Hunnie's hair perm, Xiumin being actual Christmas, Chanyeol and Chen's reindeerness (HAHA), D.O.'s plainness that still slays,  and Junmyeonnie's cap. :)) PLEASE LISTEN TO UNFAIR , IT'S HONESTLY A GOOD SONG! EOMMA YAH!

  Sorry for my exo-word-vomit above, so okay, thank you everyone for another increase in views. THANK YOU SO MUCH! SUPER APPRECIATE ALL YOUR TIME! Thank you again and powerhugs to these angels: cutelittleasiangirl, Anychan, and LanaBanana21, for subscribing. You made me so happy, srsly. ♡ And to this little rebel BaekYeol_FTW, thank you for voting for my story. Aigoo, you cuties are so nice. \(∩_∩)/ (Yehetting here because of you guys and the increase in views!)

  This chapter is actually long, so I divided it into two. The next one holds the story of Satansoo, and well also the answer to his wonderings in the kitchen. xx

  So, we now have our couples in the story: HunHan, TaoRis, XiuChen, SuMin, and the most obvious new pair: Kaisoo ♡. Watch out for the side stories. :) Anyway, hope you're enjoying the story!

 

Laters, Red. xx