4 ● XOXO

Love Me Right

 

 

Baek laughed at Chanyeol's sweet cuddling. Relishing the warm embrace of the taller boy.

 

"Channie...?"

 

"Yes Baek?" Chan answered as he settled the smaller boy in the bed.

 

Baekhyun leans his face to Channie's ear and whispered sweetly, "Channie, please make me scream tonight..."

 

Chanyeol lie beside Baek, and wrapped his other arm around him. He buried his face in the pillow, and looked at him.

 

"Sure, the way you want it."

 

Baekhyun chuckled at the thought, but soon starts to doze off silently, with Chanyeol wrapped up with him.

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's head and pulled him closer. He grabbed the blanket, the one he wore earlier (HA HA), and used it to cover them. And slowly, he fell asleep.

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up feeling thirsty. He decided to sit up and get a grip. He looked around him; snow stained windows, dark room (they forgot to turn the light on), and beside him lies a very adorable sleeping boy hugging his arm. He tousled his hair, and gently, he removed the clasped arm to stand up. He chuckled when he noticed that he even forgot to zip his zipper earlier.

 

"I can't believe I went outside earlier with just my blanket on," Chanyeol said to himself as he made his way to the kitchen.

 

He opened the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water and went back to their room.

 

He tiptoed to his bed, and placed the bottles beside the lamp. He turned it on, and what he saw made him smile.

 

"Sleepy head." He laughed and went back to sleep.

 

Baekhyun fumbles sleepily when the loss of contact hits him, but returning back to his peaceful sleep when Channie returns back to him.

 

Chanyeol pulled him closer and kissed his head. Slowly, he fell asleep again.

 

 

 

Shuffling from the taller boy's embrace, Bacon grumbled a bit before opening his eyes and relishing the feeling of someone pressed up against him, hot and breathing.

 

Chan felt something move beside him, and was welcomed by the sight of Baek. He smiled, and carefully he reached for the water beside the lamp.

 

"Why am I always thirsty," he asked himself.

 

Waking up from his deep slumber, Baek takes in the whole idea that his promised Ducati didn't make it today! But a new thought clashes in when reality plays along and he finds out that he's not in his room!

 

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asks Baek.

 

"Well, we were supposed to go out, right?" he answered with a pout, sleepy eyes on him.

 

Chanyeol moved closer to his pouting baby and kissed his nose. 

 

"Okay, okay, stop pouting Bacon," Chanyeol pinched his pouted lips, "Where do you want to go?"

 

"To the stars!" Baekhyun joked. And s his arms around Chanyeol's neck, pulling him to kiss. Not all tongues and teeth full of , but sweet and soft to the touch.

 

"Stars? But I can take you to heaven tho." Chanyeol winked, "But I'm a bit tired right now so heaven has to wait."

 

They heard a knock on the door followed by a voice, Dahyun's.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are housemates in a mansion. There are almost 50 of them here. Dahyun is just one of their housemate. Despite the size and expensiveness of the house, they are able to rent it since there are 50 of them contributing to the rent.

 

Chanyeol's close friends are Amber and Mina but earlier they're in an Italian Restaurant so he chose to go with Baek. And now he just remembered that he requested a jjajjamyeon from Youngji earlier.

 

AND TO CLARIFY THINGS, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are actually not Boyfriends, it just happened that they're like that. They're sweet but they're not committed. They're like free poems with no poets. Each poem owning one another. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me Love birds," the voice said from outside, "I baked some cookies for everyone in the house, here's your share. YOU GUYS NEED TO EAT OKAY! YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH EACH OTHERS YOU-KNOW! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" She teased. Her giggles can be heard inside.

 

"AH DAHYUNIE STOP TEASING US!" Baekhyun teasingly yelled back, burying his face in the pillows.

 

"Aigo you cutie," Chanyeol intimately bit Baekhyun's beautiful finger as he stand to go to the door. The moment he opened it, Dahyun was already gone. He fetched the box, the smell of freshly baked cookies drowning his nose.

 

Baekhyunnie, Dahyun left the box of cookies by the door. Come here, let me feed you. -3-

 

"What?" Baek chuckled with Chanyeol's suggestion of feeding him, again, "Didn't you just fed me earlier?"

 

"Baek!" Chanyeol blushed, "You naughty kid -3-. Eat this!" as he gently shove a cookie to Bacon's mouth.

 

Baekhyun laughed hard as he tries to eat the cookie that was shoved down his face.

"You know-" he said between chews "-you can shove a bigger one up my mouth, babe. And I wont mind!"

 

"BAEKHYUNNA! STOP TEASING ME!" Chanyeol's face actually become redder if red can actually become deeper. He buried his face in the pillows and covered himself with the blanket. "You're so mean -3-!"

 

Then suddenly Chanyeol sneezed.

 

 

 

Comments are honestly much appreciated. xx