8 ● Snowy Snowy Night ft. The Real Maid Sama

Love Me Right

 

 

| A U T H O R ' S   ● N O T E |

 

Image reason: Because I want you guys to listen also to EXO's new album, Sing For You. There are four new tracks: Sing For You, On the Snow, Girl X Friend, and Unfair.

I'm not encouraging anyone to promote or like piracy, but for my fellow EXO-Ls out there who don't have the money, there are YouTube videos containing all the audio tracks. BUT if you can buy, please do buy and help support EXO. (The covers are handsome astronauts!)

The track UNFAIR, is my favorite among the four. And the story of the song? SO, CHANBAEK HELPED COMPOSING UNFAIR WHICH IS A SONG ABOUT A GUY WHO DATES OTHER PEOPLE TO CONCEAL HIS FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE HE TRULY LOVES. *there goes my ship, sailing*

Sorry for the long introduction. MIAN T_T. THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR. ⊙﹏⊙

 

 

 

HunHan, TaoRis, XiuChen, and SuMin (Suho x Minho) bits later*

 

 

 

Chanyeol purposely went home early from the Music school. A bit nervous, and excited to see Baekhyun again since this morning, he left his Bacon sleeping soundly. After what happened last night, he felt more connected and more possessive towards the smaller guy. And somehow, he simply wanted to make him smile today.

 

Determined to make Baekhyun smile, he stopped by a small stall and bought something. Chanyeol has never done this to anyone else so he's nervous on what Baekhyun's reaction will be. He gripped the fragrant thing in his hand tighter, and nervously headed to the mansion.

 

"Hyung is that you?" Chanyeol heard a familiar voice, and when he turned his gaze he saw two boys, one tall and one a bit smaller than the other looking at him. Both were wearing hoodies, and shades, and somehow, these two seemed to be familiar yet he can't figure out who they are. So instead of replying, Chanyeol just looked at the two with a confused expression in his face.

 

The two seemed to understand the confusion in him, so one of them the taller, removed his shades and gazed back at Chanyeol.

 

"Hyung its us." Sehun told him in a poker face. Beside him, the smaller one, which is obviously Luhan, is waving at hand at him animatedly.

 

"What are the two of you up to now?" Chanyeol asked again, still confusion in his face.

 

"We're on a date, Yeolliieeee," Luhan answered him energetically, "We're out in the public and we're on a date hoho. We're even holding each other's hands Yeol, looook!" Luhan raised their entwined hands and shaked them in the air.

 

"This is his idea." Sehun said flatly, he seemed to understand the real reason of Chanyeol's confusion, "this is our disguise, he said. We're still not allowed to be with each other so we can't afford to get busted. And I really want to date my Lulu, Hyung."

 

"Aigoo, you two. Take ca--" Chanyeol was cut short when Luhan suddenly exclaimed something.

 

"ARE THOSE FLOWERS????" Luhan asked loudly, putting his shades down, and pointing his fingers at the object in Chanyeol's hand.

 

"Ye-yes," Chanyeol answered nervously. His face getting red, "I- I got to go. You two enjoy."

 

Then Chanyeol sped off from the two lovebirds. Face burning and feeling shy.

 

"Hyung is weird." Sehun blurted out.

 

"He always is," Luhan replied, he tugged on Sehun's hand and looked at him, "Let's go, I want to see the sunset!"

 

 

 

Chanyeol reached the mansion red faced and panting. When he entered he was welcomed by the sight of Mina and Joshua running around the garden with a kitten.

 

"Poor kitten," Chanyeol thought.

 

And when he opened the door he saw Bora and Taemin, lazily sprawled on the sofa watching One Punch Man, AGAIN. Cookies scattered in the glass table, and two bottles of Pepsi lying empty not far from them.

 

"Welcome home Chanie," The two said in unison without looking at him.

 

"Weren't the three of you watching that last night?" Chanyeol asked as he tousled Taemin's hair, "Where's Minho? I thought you three will watch that together?"

 

"Bora is fantasizing over that lone cyborg," Taemin answered him, "And Minho's with Suho again. I don't know what's with them. Lately they're always together."

 

"I'm upstairs. Text me if you need me, okay?" Chanyeol left the two and was about to go upstairs, when Amber in a skateboard passed by him, "HEY, BE CAREFUL! YOU MIGHT SPRAIN YOUR FOOT AGAIN!"

 

 

 

Baekhyun just sits on his bed, watching a Harry Potter series marathon in his laptop; waiting for his tall lover to come home.

 

Still wearing his uniform, Chanyeol knocked on the door gently, "Baek are you there?"

 

Baek hummed an assurance to the man asking for entry in his room. Staring at the wooden door like a young kid waiting for his little  present from his daddy.

 

Chanyeol opened the door gently, a pout formed in his face when he saw Baek sitting in the bed, busy in the movie.

 

"You didn't even welcomed me," Chanyeol scowled. "Aish, I shouldn't have come."

 

"Nghh...!" Baek yelped and rose quickly from the comfort of his soft bed and rushed to Chanyeol. Hugging him tight, and squeezing the taller until his out of air! "Baby, no!"

 

"Channie-ah, please don't go..." Back hugging Chanyeol as he held him in place.

 

"Marry your laptop." Chanyeol childishly replied, "I'm going back to my room."

 

"No! Stop acting like a kid!" Baek cried as his hold grew tighter around the taller's waist. Stuffing his face between the latter's shoulder blades.

 

"I was just kidding," Chanyeol teased, "Kya, I missed you Bacon."

 

Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol, his brows furrowed and his eyes are starting to water. Holding back a sob. He just stared at the taller boy, his face flushes from mixed emotions.

 

"Hey what's wrong," Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's jaw and wiped the forming tears. He kissed his forehead and rested his head on the little man's head, "I really missed you."

 

"I-I thought you hate me..." Baek starts to whimper as tears trails down from his eyes and down to his chin, though leaning his face to the warm hand.

 

"Aigoo, you cutie," Chanyeol gently squeezed Baekhyun's face in his hands and wiped his tears away. "Here, I bought you flowers."

 

Chanyeol gave the flowers to Baekhyun and kissed him again in the forehead.

 

"That is for driving me crazy last night," Without waiting for Baekhyun's reply, he pulled him to the bed. Even though he's still in his uniform, he lied beside Baek and closed his eyes. "You kid, watch Harry Potter and stay here. I'm taking a nap."

 

Flopping back down on the bed with Chanyeol, Baekhyun turned his laptop back on and continued watching the movie marathon he started earlier.

 

Putting the flowers by the nightstand and letting Chanyeol crawl him back to bed, he smiles as he inhales the manly scent this young boy next to him emits.

 

 

 

When Chanyeol woke up, it was still dark. Beside him lies a sleeping Baekhyun, his laptop beside him. He probably fell asleep while watching. Gently, Chanyeol stood up and moved the laptop to the bed side table, where the flower he gave earlier lies.

 

Outside, the snow has stop falling. And Chanyeol smiled when he thought of something. He looked again to the sleeping beautiful boy in the bed, curled up in a ball and hugging the comforter all to himself, before he decided to go downstairs.

 

"JEONGHAN-AH!" Chanyeol was welcomed by a running Jeonghan followed by Mina who's holding something in her hands, the moment he reached the Mansion's lobby, "WEAR THIS MAID COSTUME PLEASE!!!!"

 

"NO WAAY!" Jeonghan refused, still running around, sweaty, and red due to the chase, "I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

 

"JEONGHAN-AH, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!" Chanyeol swore he saw Mina's eyes shining, and a catlike smile appeared in her face, "JUST FOR ONE HOUR. I WANT TO MAKE YOU MISAKI FROM KAICHOUWA MAID SAMA! OHOOOOOOO. PLEEEEAASSEEEE!"

 

"No no no NO NO NO!" And just like Mina, Jeonghan was also determined to escape and Chanyeol probably is not in a good timing. When Jeonghan spotted Chanyeol staring at them at the bottom of the stairs, he ran towards him and hid behind him, then he yelled, "CHANYEOL-HYUNG IS HERE! TRY HIM INSTEAD. I'M SURE HE'LL AGREE! RIGHT HYUNG?"

 

After saying that, Jeonghan ran upstairs in a flash. Leaving Chanyeol in front of a desperate and creepy Mina who's still gripping the maid costume tightly in her hands.

 

"Chanyeol-ah," Mina said as she approached the taller guy, "Can you wear this? Please? PLEASE."

 

"Minie," Chanyeol reasoned out. The sight of 'this' Mina is making him nervous. "I'm not really into cosplaying."

 

"FOR ONE HOUR ONLY," Mina begged. Cornering Chanyeol beside the stairs. "PLEASE CHANNNIEEEE."

 

"No. No he will not wear that," A voice from the stairs calmly spoke, "And I'm the only one allowed to call him Chanie."

 

Chanyeol sighed in a relief, a smile plastering his face as the sight of Baekhyun walking down the stairs saved them. Immediately, Mina pouted and walked towards Baekhyun instead.

 

"Baconnie you're so mean!!!!!" Mina scowled cutely in front of Baekhyun, "You're so selfish of Chanyeol. -3- Can you wear this instead? Pleaseeeee = ̄ω ̄=."

 

"No." Baekhyun flatly said.

 

Chanyeol swore Mina's about to cry. So he rushed beside her and whispered to her ear. Mina's mood changed swiftly and she suddenly rushed upstairs.

 

"What did you told her?" Baekhyun asked, as he descended from the stairs, heading straight to Chanyeol and hugging him tightly, "And why did you leave me Yoda?"

 

"I told her that the boys might be in the rooftop since it stopped snowing," Chanyeol replied. He can't help but smile, seeing Baekhyun this clingy to him in public is very rare. He kissed the boy in the head before he spoke, "And I didn't leave you Bacon. I was about to fetch us something to eat but Mina and Jeonghan's commotion slowed me down. I'm sorry Puppy."

 

"Nya, Baby, I'm hungry," Baek looked up to Chanyeol with a pout, "let's eat something."

 

"Okay okay let's go," Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun's cheek and pulled him gently, "Let's find something to eat before I resolved in devouring you."

 

 

 

He witnessed the two lovers teasing each other before they disappeared to the kitchen.

 

"Really, Chanyeol." Kris disbelievingly sighed under his breath, "You dare display your obnoxiousness with that helpless boy."

 

"He looks happy Hyung," a high cheeked boy commented not looking at Kris, his hands busy in his hand phone, a piano application running, "Shouldn't you be happy?"

 

Kris settled beside the boy and checked his own phone. He sighed again and put it down.

 

"It's not like that," Kris said as he rested his head in the sofa, eyes closed in protest, "He should not be over me Chenchen!"

 

"Hyung, it's been 3 years since you two fell apart, or more like since you broke his heart." Chen teased, looking at Kris whose eyes are still closed, "Don't be selfish, he also deserves to he happy you know. After what happened it's good to see him blooming and happy like the virus he used to be."

 

"Why are you suddenly speaking like an old man Chenchen!" Kris grabbed Chen's phone and settled his head in his lap, looking at him with a pout, "When did you grow up?"

 

"Hyung I'm not a baby," Chen smiled as he rested his head in the sofa, "And we all need to grow up."

 

"Wow, coming from the great troll," Kris laughed loudly, pinching Chen's chin, earning a complaint from the latter. "Is that because of Xiumin? God, I need to hang out with that boyfriend of yours. You've been only together for six months and he already managed to put some sense into you. Wow!"

 

"Aish stop it Hyung =_=." Chen get hold of Kris hands and pushed it away, "Xiuminnie's a very passionate boy and he deserves all my seriousness."

 

"WOW." Kris teasingly marveled. "And where is the great Xiumin right now? I need to thank him, you unexpectedly remembered you have a friend named Kris when he's busy. Aish."

 

"Xiumin's with his best friend Luhan." Chen replied, eyes still closed, "He's helping him with something. Probably clothes."

 

"So he's best friends with that tiny girlish boy," Kris lifelessly said. Once again he checked his phone and put it down with a sigh.

 

"Hyung you keep on sighing. That's bad. With every sigh, your happiness decreases," Chen complained. "Is it Tao?"

 

"Yeah," Kris sighed earning a loud complain from Chen, "He's probably busy. They have a fashion show today. Just one text. Aish."

 

PING*

 

"CHENCHEN!"

 

"YES BENBEN!"

 

"LOOK!"

 

"Hyung? WOAH CONGRATS!"

 

 

 

"What is it that you wanted me to see?" A red haired boy asked Luhan as he's being lead to his bedroom.

 

"Xiuminnie, it's something I want to share with my best friend!" Luhan cutely replied as they settled in his bed, "It's like this bed. You're the only person who's allowed to sit here you know."

 

"Really?" Xiumin looked at Luhan with a big grin, "I bet Sehun even slept here."

 

"MINNIE!" Luhan yelled in a controlled tone, earning a stare from the other, "His name is not allowed here. You know..."

 

"Hey, hey, sorry Lulu," Xiumin responded as he tousled Luhan's hair. "I know your situation's tough. So he's like Voldemort in your house huh."

 

"Aish. Voldemort can apparate tho, I wish Hunnie can so he can appear here easily," Luhan sighed as he fell to his bed gently.

 

"The-Boy-Who-Made-You-Smile," Xiumin teased, making Luhan smile, "So what is it that you wanted me to see?"

 

"OH. OH. OH." Luhan excitedly giggled as he sat up. "Come here! Come closer!"

 

"What is it?" Xiumin curiously asked as Luhan motioned him to come closer.

 

Luhan grin proudly as he pulled the collar of his oversized sweater down, and pointed something to Xiumin.

 

"Look Minnie," Luhan proudly pointed, hardly suppressing a giggle, "Don't these look cute?"

 

"EHHHHHHH?" Xiumin surprisingly responded, "ARE THOSE HICKEYS????"

 

"MINNIE!!!!!!!" Luhan, once again yelled.

 

 

 

Chanyeol can't suppress the smile appearing in his face as he looked at Baekhyun eating the ham sandwiches seriously. After eating the sandwiches he proceeded to devour the vegetable salad while eating it together with fried hotdogs swimming in catsup. Then in one gulp he drank the canned juice and grabbed the nearest fruit bowl and started peeling the banana.

 

"Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol called, eyes never leaving the other.

 

"Yes Baby?" Baek asked as he stuffed his mouth with the banana.

 

"Baby look at me." Chanyeol sat straight and looked at Baekhyun seriously, "I need to know something."

 

Feeling the sudden tensed and serious atmosphere, Baekhyun sit properly and put the banana down. He looked at Chanyeol with worry and moved closer to him until he can feel his warm breath between them.

 

"What is it, Baby?"

 

"Baekhyun-ah."

 

"Chanyeollie."

 

"Are you?" Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheeks in both hands and gently, he brushed their foreheads together. "Are you pregnant?"

 

"..."

 

"Baekhyun-ah, tell me," Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's cheeks intimately and gazed at him, eyes filled with concern, "Am I going to be a Daddy?"

 

"...."

 

Baekhyun was too shocked to react to his Chanyeol's unexpected question. He wanted to laugh, but he also wanted to kiss the other because his face is really filled with concern and somehow, excitement.

 

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun smiled widely, and touched Chan's nose, "I'm really happy with your assumption and reaction but I am not pregnant Baby."

 

"You're not," Chanyeol can't understand what's his feeling at the moment. There's this little disappointment, and a little sadness. He can't understand why he's like this. Baekhyun is giggling in front of him. "Pregnant? Aish, I thought I'm going to be a Daddy."

 

Baekhyun giggled loudly and kissed Chanyeol in the nose. Chanyeol's face changed from disappointment to a happy one. Baekhyun's laugh is contagious and some minutes passed, both of them are laughing in the kitchen while pinching each other.

 

"God, you're so impossible," Baekhyun teased, head resting in Chanyeol's shoulder, hands clasped with the other. "I'm just eating a lot and you assumed I'm pregnant immediately. Aigoooo, you cutie. Hahaha."

 

"Aish, that's my line!" Chanyeol faked a pout  and stole a kiss in Baekhyun's cheek, "It's just that you don't normally eat that much you know, and we just had that thing the other night and you know I thought that, I thought, you know. ARG. I THOUGHT I MADE YOU PREGNANT."

 

Baekhyun laughed teasingly. Chanyeol buried his face in his hands. Hiding his face and his big ears redder than the apple in the fruit basket.

 

"Park Chanyeol, I admit that your seed might be that aggressive but so far, I know that I'm not pregnant," Baekhyun bit Chanyeol's arm gently, "Which means we can try again."

 

"Baby!" Chanyeol abruptly raised his head and faced Baekhyun, "You're so naughty. >\\\\<"

 

"Hey Tall guy, aren't we supposed to come to the rooftop and watch the stars?"

 

"Let's go," Chanyeol stood up and knelt in front of Baekhyun, "ride my back Princess. Let me bring you to the galaxy."

 

 

 

The rooftop seems like a snow palace. Each corner covered in snow, the air bites the skin with coldness, and every breath leaves a puff of smoke. The one figure arrived in the rooftop, which in a moment transformed into two revealing a smaller figure descending from the back of the first.

 

Chanyeol laid down the thick clothe in the table at the rooftop. Baekhyun following his lead settled himself in the table, smiling as he faced the night sky. Chanyeol lied down beside him and gazed at the night sky.

 

"Wow, this is really beautiful," Chanyeol marveled as puffs of smoke escaped his mouth, "I feel like I'm a part of the sky and the stars."

 

"The stars," Baekhyun spoke as he lovingly look at Chanyeol. "They're like winter snow floating above us. They're beautiful."

 

"Beautiful like you." Chanyeol responded and kissed Baekhyun's forehead. "You know, looking at you makes me feel calm. And just even the thought that someone was out there to tell me sweet things, relaxes me."

 

"I want to bury my face in the crook of your neck." Baekhyun whispered.

 

"I was about to say the same thing," Chanyeol whispered back. "Come here then."

 

"I really want this smell of yours. This manly, musky scent that I crave," Baekhyun muttered, "It makes me feel all safe and protected and loved by you."

 

"Babe, I'm feeling sleepy."

 

"Chanyeollie, sleep here, with me. Press your head on my shoulder and feel the night sky and the stars and moon hover above us. Let them see and witness us, together and loving."

 

As Baek and Chan slept outside on the rooftop, snow started to fall off from the heavens and unto their sleeping faces. So with a flash, Baekhyun drags the latter back inside the Mansion, to his room for more comfortable, warmth for the both of them. Placing the taller boy on the bed, Baekhyun soon follows and crawls up on the mattress. Burying his face on the crook of his Chanyeol's neck.  Smiling softly as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, again

 

 

 

Baekhyun was too caught up in carrying Chanyeol that he didn't notice the clicking sounds in a room they passed.

 

"Pout a little, YEAH! THAT'S IT! DON'T MOVE PLEASE!" Mina requested as she click the camera, "Okay, okay. Now I need an innocent face. YES, THAT'S IT! Good good good."

 

An hour passed and Mina was smiling widely in front of her camera. Scrolling at the photographs she took earlier.

 

"Suho-ah!" Mina remarked, "You really are something! You look like a woman omo!"

 

"Re-really?" A red faced Suho in a maid costume replied shyly, "Thank you Mimi."

 

"Of course," a voice agreed, coming from a man who's hugging Suho from behind, "He's my wife. Right Baby?"

 

"Ye-yes Baby." Suho looked to man hugging him, resting his face on his shoulder, and touched his face, "You're my husband, Minho-ah."

 

"Aigoooo get married already!" Mina squealed while putting down the camera and cleaning the photoshoot equipments, "I'm lucky I caught you two kissing. And please Minho-hyung, next time you plan to get oh-so-touchy and rough to our Suho-hyung please bring him to a room first, okay."

 

"Okaaay." Minho answered plainly, while looking lovingly to Suho, his head still resting on Suho's shoulder from behind, who's still red faced from embarrassment, "But sometimes, it's hard to control when you have a wife like this."

 

"YAAAAH!" Mina yelled, "GET A ROOOOMMM!"

 

 

 

| AUTHOR'S   CLINGY   NOTE   AGAIN |

 

HELLO THERE READERS  ̄ 3 ̄!

  This is the first time that I will do this but I want to send my thanks and appreciation (+ ChanBaek cuddles) to my 10 subscribers. HELLO GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. ≧﹏≦ And I also would like to thank, again, asari2 for subscribing, commenting and even voting for my fic. And also to amuyad for commenting as well. I want to tell you guys that I'm grateful for your attention and time. xx ♡♡

  This is honestly my first fic ever, and achieving 450+ views is a big thing and achievement for me. Thank you again, and I promise to make this story more interesting, and to write more fanfics. :)

 

All my love, Red. xx