5 ● Sickness Hits Yoda

Love Me Right

 

 

 Listen to this while reading:

 [>] TALK ME DOWN by TROYE SIVAN

 

 

"Wah! Are you okay?" Furrowing his brow with concern, Baek leaned closer to the man next to him, though his face buried in a pillow.

 

Chan sneezed again. He faced Baek with a red nose and teary eye.

 

"I feel like I'm getting sick Baekhyunnie." Chan sighed, "Maybe it's because of the coldness earlier."

 

"What?" he pouted, "Please don't be..."

 

Baekhyun reaches his hand to the taller male's forehead and feeling the warmth on it.

 

Chanyeol, feeling light headed and warm succumbed to the touch of Baekhyun's hand. He rested his head on his lap, to Baekhyun's surprise, and groaned.

 

"Please stay with me tonight," Chan groaned in muffled tone. Baekhyun's smell filling his nose. "I have school tomorrow morning."

 

"Anything for you..." he replied with a smile and kisses Chanyeol's temple, his head slowly.

 

"I may not be your Boyfriend but tonight I'm your Baby," Chanyeol cutely said in a childish tone, in between runny nose and muffled tone. His head still resting on Baek's lap.

 

"Do you wanna be mine?" Baek asked closely.

 

Chanyeol lifted his face up and looked at Baek's face seriously. He touched his cold cheeks, and by his finger he trailed his beautiful eyes.

 

"I really love that, believe me," Chanyeol muttered. He carefully sit up and kissed Baek's jaw, "But let's not rush into things."

 

He kissed his lips and settled his warm face on Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

"When we're ready," he put his right palm on Baekhyun's chest, "We will be each other's."

 

Baekhyun just smiled and pulled Chanyeol to a tight hug. "Of course, let's take it slow..."

 

Baek kissed his Channie's temple again. Easing in as he leans down on the bed.

 

"But...-" he added, a smirk on his face "-...You still have to make me scream one night!"

 

"I will, once I gained my strength to eat you alive," Chan smirked weakly. He buried his face in Baekhyun's shoulder and inhaled his smell.

 

"Your smell is my personal brand of heroine." Chanyeol whispered, face and nose burning red. He rested his head on Baek's arm. "I'm so corny when I'm sick arg. I even copied Edward Cullen's line."

 

"It's sweet, don't worry..." Baek chuckled but his smile went off when he heard Chanyeol's sudden comment. Changing from a smile, to a naughty smirk.

 

"Hey -3-." Chanyeol said, eyebrows furrowing cutely, "Behave -3-."

 

"Sure!" he kissed his cheek and pinched it lightly, "I'll behave for now..."

 

"My poor Baby," Chan cooed to Baekhyun, "He's going to find a new man now because I'm useless right now." Chan pouted adorably.

 

"I won't!" Baek protested, puffing his cheeks in annoyance. He then threw a light punch to Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"That'll form a bruise," Chan replied weakly, "Your Baby's sick and you dare punch him. You're a cruel man."

 

Chanyeol cutely buried his face deeper into Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

"I'm not cruel, I just love you that much!"

 

Pulling Chanyeol's hair lightly with his right hand, but with his other, he massages the punched shoulder, soothing it down.

 

"Yah Baekhyunnie, thank you for staying. I really appreciate your time," Chanyeol gently placed his forehead to Baekhyun's chin, "Please don't be gone when I wake up."

 

"I'll stay until the end of time, with you..."

 

And closing his eyes, he let the scene sink in between the two of them. Baekhyun admiring this man under him, and somehow, he feels a little lucky for meeting the latter here in the Mansion.

 

Chanyeol can feel the sleepiness slowly conquering him. With the warmness of Baekhyun's arm around him, and his smell, he just feels so comfortable and safe.

 

"Baekhyunnie, you need to eat-," Chanyeol yawned, and wiped the tears in his eye, "eat dinner. You can go down but please come back, I might search for you when I wake up."

 

He buried his face in Baekhyun's shoulder, and unconsciously, he clasped his left hand to Baekhyun's.

 

"Till the end of time." Chanyeol copied as he slowly fell asleep

 

Baek just smiled softly, and the boy's cheek.

 

"Dinner can wait..."

 

And so, scooching over for a better angle, Baekhyun lies still on the bed with his Channie, letting sleep to take over.

 

 

 

Reediting the format and I realized that these chapter is very short. Mian TT. Comments are really appreciated. Thank you readers out there. xx