1 ● Yoda and Bacon

Love Me Right

 

 
 

 

He always sleeps with just his underwear, and like his usual mornings, he will wake up and stare in space. Too lazy to wash his face. Too lazy to stand up.

 

"God, I want to sleep for a thousand years." He groaned and stared at his reflection in the mirror near his bed. Messy hair, sleepy eyes, he looks like a mess.

 

PING*

 

He bit his lips and looked for his phone.

 

SMS: From- Bacon

"Yoda, let's go out. I want to check out a ducati."

 

He don't have any idea what the hell is a ducati but he feel like going, so he responded. He stood up, and grabbed his blanket. He send his reply and washed his face, no intentions of dressing up.

 

 

 

SMS: From- Yoda

"Take me anywhere. People will look at me because I'm only wearing a blanket. :( please don't be ashamed of me. -3-"

 

This guy really? Baek laughed.

 

SMS: To- Yoda

"A blanket?! Haha It's cold outside, are you sure with your choice? You can wear my leather jacket, by the way."

 

 

Baekhyun pressed send, a shy smile blessing his beautiful face.

 

PING*

 

SMS: From- Yoda

"Really? That's sweet. Thanks Baconnie. :)))))) Let's go! ≧﹏≦."

 

SMS: To- Yoda

"I'm by the front door."

 

Baek stands by the main door. Nervous for no reason. Holding his black jacket by the collar and waiting for Chanyeol to come.

 

 

 

Chan arrived few minutes later, sporting a messy hair and sleepy eyes. He sees Baek and flashes a big grin at him and motions him to come closer.

 

Baekhyun walks slowly with a soft smile towards Chanyeol, lips caught between his own teeth. And reaching the taller boy, Baek quickly wrapped his jacket around the latter's shoulder.

 

"Hey..." Baek muttered

 

The moment the jacket touches Chanyeol's shoulder, warmness spread around his body. And for some reason, the warmness reached his face.

 

"Hey." Chan answered back, "Let's go?" Unaware of his action, Chan grab Baek's arm.

 

"Uhm, yeah! R-right..." Baek stuttered as he was dragged by Chanyeol. Blush creeping up his face of the idea, "Are you wearing pants beneath that blanket?"

 

Chanyeol stared at Baek for a moment before a big red blush painted his face. He unclasped his hand from Baek's arm and covered his face.

 

"I... I was excited to go out, so I-I" Chan stuttered, feeling shy, "I forgot to wear pants." >\\\\\\\\\\<

 

Baek laughed hysterically and grips Channie's arm, the grip tight from his outburst of laughter!

 

"Then go wear one! I'll wait for you, don't worry..." Baek assured him, but the pink dusted on his face is still visible

 

Chan looked from Baek's grip to his face. Baek looks cute when he's laughing. And his voice actually sounds better. Really better. The warmness in his face is still there and right now he just want to go eat this 'ducati' with Baek. And spend some time with him.

 

"Yah let's go," he walked ahead and looked back, "I'm too tired to go back Bacon. Plus, no one will hit on me, I'm with you." And Chan winked at Baek with a big grin on his face.

 

With that sudden comment, Baekhyun just stares directly at Chanyeol's brown orbs. His mind in a complete rush on how to sink with those words in!

 

"I-uh... Uhmm... What?!" was all the answer Chanyeol got from the shorter male next to him.

 

Chanyeol don't know what to say next. Baek was staring at him after saying "What". And for a moment, he feel like he said something wrong.

 

"Did I.. have .. Have I said something wrong?" Chan asked while staring at his feet. Feeling a bit shy and sad for no clear reason.

 

"I won't mind if you're not wearing anything right now, by the way!" He added, his gaze moving away from Channie's eyes and to a blank space. Biting, nipping his own lip on the process

 

"I kinda like the idea..." he added bashfully, his gaze still set far and away from the taller guy.

 

"Re-really?" Chan asked, blush spreading on his face. He run towards Baek, wanting to grab his hand and stupidly, he slipped just right in front of Baek. And unfortunately, the blanket fell from his torso exposing his tighs. 

 

Chan stared at Baek. And he-he just wanted the Earth to swallow him whole right now.

"I- I," Chan stuttered. Feeling flustered, and he can't comprehend his own feeling at the moment.

 

"I, I'm such a mess. Arg" Chanyeol sighed. Frustrated.

 

Baek turns his eyes to Chanyeol. And lowering his gaze, his eyes widened by the pale exposed flesh before him! Returning back to Chanyeol's face, he chuckled lightly and encases his hands with his own smaller ones

 

"It's okay!" he said with a wink

 

Closing his face to Channie, he whispered, "I think this calls for something, tonight"

 

Baek just looked at him nicely and offered his hand. He fixed the blanket and muttered a "next time wear some pants" to himself. Gathering his courage, he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and stand up. 

 

"Ca-calls for what?" He looked at him. Still, unawarely, not letting go of his hand, and still thinking for the appropriate response.

 

"I don't know... Just meet me by the garden tonight!" Baekhyun answered with a grin, a glint of mischief in his eyes as he plays along with his Channie's fingers with his own, chuckling softly

 

It feels weird that he's not feeling awkward that Baek's playing with his hand. And honestly, he don't want him to stop playing with him.

 

"O-okay." Chan answered innocently, "Baek, where are we going?"

 

"Im going to buy a new motorcycle bike at-" but he was cut off when reality kicks back in! "You haven't had your breakfast yet!" Baek cried, his face wide in shock.

 

"Wear something decent, you !" Baek cried teasingly, and pushes the taller boy back, laughing.

 

"We're having lunch outside, come on!"

 

"But I'm not hungry anymore." Chan pouted, "Let's go Baekhyunnie. I'm not a ert, it's not my fault that I'm excited to go out with you!"

 

Chan avoided Baek's eyes and pouted. Tightening his grip on his blanket. -3-

"Am I ert? But I'm not a ert." Chan asked himself, "Right? Right?"

 

"Well, just go get dressed!" Baek laughed, and pecks at Channie's cheek all of a sudden! Much to his surprise!

 

Everything happened so fast. He put his hand where Baek has placed his kiss. Everything feels so warm. Everything.

 

"Baek... Baekhyunnie," That's all that Chan mustered to say. Hands in his cheek. Face burning. Eyes wide in surprise.

 

"Uh... Im sorry..." Baekhyun muttered, covering his mouth with his hands. Tears starting t form at the corner of his eyes, "I shouldn't have done that!"

 

Chan grabbed Baek's shoulder, he don't know what get into him but he feel like he need to. He moved Baekhyun's bangs from his forehead and kissed it.

 

"Now, we're even." He smiled.

 

 

 
 

 

Comments are much appreciated. Please don't get tired from reading this. xx