6 ● Panic, a Dragon from the Past

Love Me Right

 Hunhan bits later*

 

 

 

Chan woke up early, still feeling sleepy and sickly. Head feeling heavy. He looked at Baek beside him; sleeping peacefully, and hugging his arm. 

 

"You little adorable thing," Chanyeol said, he looked at the time in his phone, "ten more minutes."

 

And Chanyeol tried to sleep for a few more minutes despite his early class. More like hours.

 

 

 

"Channie...?" Baek mumbled under his breath; his eyes still closed and breathing calmly. Sleep in his system as he lies still, face down on the bed.

 

 

 

The moment Chanyeol get out of the bathroom, he's already dressed in uniform and ready to go.

 

He looked at Baekhyun who's still sleeping in the bed, still looking adorable. He can't bear the thought of waking him up from his deep sleep.

 

Baek might be angry that he attended school even if he's sick, but he has to go. He kissed him in the forehead, and left a note.

 

"Went to school. See you later. Eat, please. xx"

 

 

 

Scrambling up from this foreign bed where he slept last night and dangling his feet off the edge, Baekhyun let the aura and vibe sink in him as he smiles from the sweet memory that flashes before his eyes.

 

 

 

7 PM  | P H O N E  C O N V E R S A T I O N

 

SMS: Bacon:

"You done with school? :)) How are you feeling? I'm in the park with Sehunnie and Lulu. I don't have a partner here :((((. These two are so sweet I want to separate them. Channie -3-."

 

SMS: Yoda:

"Last subject. Gah. I'm sleepy. :((( I'm feeling better Baby :). Nya be good there Baconnie okay. Give them the chance. You know Lulu's not allowed to go out without you. Unlike us, they rarely see each other. I'm going to send you virtual hugs

 

SMS: Bacon:

"Stay awake okay. Nya Sehunna gave Lulu a flower -3-. So corny -3-. I DON'T WANT A FLOWER, I WANT YOU BABY -3-. Go home already. -33333-."

 

SMS: Yoda:

"Late reply, my last class just ended. I'm on my way home Babe. Wait for your Man. :)"

 

SMS: Bacon:

"Okay, text me later. :* Babe -3- Lulu said that he wants to go to the mall. Am I allowed? -3-"

 

SMS: Bacon:

"Yodaaaaaa -3-!"

 

 

Baek shut his phone screen and looked at the lovebirds beside him. They look good together tho. It's just that Lulu's parents are not okay with him dating a high schooler.

 

"Hey you two keep it down," Baek complained to the lovebirds. "Lulu can't afford to be pregnant in a park =_=."

 

"Baekhyunnie!" Luhan yelled at him. Hands clasped together with Sehun's. Sehun who is so caught up in kissing Lulu's neck. "We missed each other. WE'RE NOT ROOMMATES YOU KNOW!"

 

"Excuse me you-" Baekhyun was about to retort back but was cut short by the stoic high schooler who was busy with Lulu earlier.

 

"Are you and Yoda together now?" He asked with a poker face.

 

"Ne, Baekhyunieeee," Lulu continued, "What's the real score between the two of you?"

 

Baekhyun don't know what to answer. It's hard to explain what really he and Channy is, or what they have. They're both happy and he's contented with it.

 

"YOU TWO, FOCUS ON EACH OTHER. I'M NOT OBLIGATED TO ANSWER YOUR NONSENSE." Baekhyun answered fastly, red blush visible in his face despite the darkness of the night.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was still waiting for Chanyeol's reply when he received a text from someone, someone he actually never missed. A person who used to treat his Channie the way he's treating him now. ARG. Even the thought of him makes him jealous. JEALOUS???? He sighed loudly, and opened the text.

 

SMS: Kris Wu:

"Hey where are you guys? I just arrived here at the mansion. I neeeed companyyyyy."

 

WHY THE IS HE IN THE MANSION??? 'GUYS', LIKE WE'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU CRAP. I'M GOING TO POISON YOU. ARG. I'M GOING TO DELETE THIS AND BLOCK THIS AND,

 

And in reality, Baekhyun did this,

 

SMS: To: Kris Wu

"Hyuuunngg I'm not in the mansion. Sorry. I'll try to accompany you when I get home, okay? :( But there are other people there tho. :)"

 

YES. FIND OTHER PEOPLE. GO AWAY FROM ME AND MY CHANNY. SHOOO. GO AWAY. ARG. 

 

PING* 

 

He obviously received a reply from Kris and the message literally made Baek scream in jealousy.

 

SMS: Kris Wu:

"Okay okay. Chanyeol will accompany me for sure. See you later kid. xx"

 

Luhan and Sehun was disturbed by the sudden scream they heard, followed by the sound of a phone being tossed. They turned their eyes to Baek, and in unison they asked.

 

"What happened?" But Baekhyun did not answer them. Baek's attention was focused in his phone the moment he held it again in his hands.

 

 

 

SMS: To: Yoda

"Kris told me you're going with him."

 

SMS: To: Bacon

"He said you're going with him later. =_="

 

SMS: To: Yoda

"I dont wanna go! *pouts*"

 

SMS: To: Bacon

"Then I won't go. Wait for me okay. Wait, what's wrong?"

 

SMS: To: Yoda

"Nothing Channnyy :)). I'm not going, I will wait for you. :))."

 

SMS: To: Bacon

"Aigo you cutie. -.- Hey, eat your dinner."

 

SMS: To: Yoda

"Lulu and Sehunna will go to the mall. They will treat me, more like bribe me so I won't go home early. Channy these two really -3-."

 

SMS: To: Bacon

"Take care and be a good boy. My battery's dying, I'll text you when I get home. AND YOU, BEHAVE, OKAY? -3- I missed you. -3-"

 

SMS: To: Yoda

"Copy, Boss. I missed you too, Big Ears. :)"

 

 

Chanyeol reached the mansion tired like a dog. Worn out from school. Worn out by the travel. He smell like pollution and all he wants is to cuddle with his Baekhyun who's currently not home. He went straight to the kitchen to drink something.

 

"Hey Channy," A female voice called him. "Thank you for the cold coffee last night. I drunk your last can."

 

"Small thing Sulli," Chan answered tiredly with a smile. He settled in the kitchen table to cherish the coldness of the water running down his throat. He was very surprised to see a lot of his housemates this late at night in the kitchen. And they're surprisingly quiet. Everyone seems to be either tired, or just busy with their gadgets.

 

Chanyeol was about to go his room when he noticed a pouting Amber sitting beside the sink with Ailee giggling along.

 

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked. Amber just looked at him, still pouting, and was answered by Ailee.

 

"Her skateboard is broken," Ailee giggled as she pinched Amber's cheek, "and she injured herself. Ow, poor Baby."

 

"Aish, you're killing yourself, be careful." Chan commented weakly as he walked away.

 

As he made his way to his room, he can feel the tiredness still killing his knees. The academic stress punching his mind and draining him. He needs Baek. He needs to recharge.

 

 

 

Chanyeol read Baekhyun's last message on his phone and was about to reply when somebody knock on the door.

 

"Who's there?" Chanyeol asked. He put down his phone and was about to go to the door when he heard a familiar voice. A voice he used to hear long years ago. A voice he used to loved and missed. A voice that used to calm his troubled mind and heart.

 

"Hey," A husky voice welcomed him. And in the door stood Kris, still looking handsome in his gray jacket and snapback. He raised his other hand and fixed his blond hair and gazed at Chanyeol with his brown eyes. "I just arrived."

 

"I-I," Chan was too stunned to reply. It took a few seconds for him to sink in the fact that his ex-boyfriend, NO, his ing ex-cheating-boyfriend was standing in front of him, "I see."

 

Kris moved inside and closed the door. He looked at the stunned Chanyeol and looked at him intently, eyes filled with concern.

 

"You know," Chanyeol suddenly speak, "I'm glad I'm over you."

 

Chanyeol smirked and looked at Kris' eyes. He know he's more than over him. Right now, his heart only beats one name, and that's BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN.

 

"I'm glad you are," Kris answered proudly. Fingers trailing Chanyeol's jaw, "You were so broken when you found out that I cheated on you."

 

"Well, I was a fool for you back then. You took my ity, you ," Chanyeol laughed. It feels good to be able to talked to his former love like this. No more tension, "but I'm okay now. I think I found the right person."

 

"Right person really," Kris laughed, with a hint of teasing in his voice, "Your right person is fragile and easily intimidated. I texted him earlier, and I'm quite sure my text made his little mind panic."

 

"That's why something seems off with Baek earlier." Chanyeol thought.

 

"Hands off him!" Chanyeol's tone suddenly increased. Eyes looking at Kris with a burning gaze, "Leave him, and leave us alone!"

 

"What if I don't want to," Caught off guard, Chanyeol was pinned to wall. Under Kris' stare he was left speechless and shocked. "I heard the people around you saying that you're still not together. My little Chanyeol can't commit anymore, can he?"

 

"I ca-can!" Chanyeol stammered, still trapped in the arms of his former love.

 

"I know you can't," Kris put his fingers to Yeollie's lips and gently, he put it to his, "I sort of miss your voice when you're almost there. Little Chanyeol whimpering for his Kris to faster."

 

Chanyeol tried to push Kris away but the other is just stronger than him.

 

"To me, you will always be the receiver," Kris emphasized, "You will always be submissive to my needs!"

 

With all his might, Chanyeol managed to push Kris away. But Kris grabbed his wrist and looked at him in the eye, in gritted teeth he said, "I am the first and the last that will your brains out!"

 

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Chanyeol yelled. And in that moment he heard the door opened, and standing there was his beautiful Baekhyun.

 

"Chan-Chanyeol..." 

 

"Baek-," Chanyeol tried to call but Baek was already out of sight.

 

 

 

The Kris, really? Poor Bacon. T_T