2 ● Tease X Tension

Love Me Right

 

Baek just stared at the taller boy.

 

"Uhhhhh...." was all he said, the blush quickly returning "...Pants?"

 

Chan looks down and blushes hard.

 

"Pa...pants?" Chan asked, smiling widely.

 

He grabbed Baek's hand. Face still burning.

 

"Let's- let's go." He stuttered. He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. >\\\\<

 

"Yes! But Pa-pants first!" he joked, "It's snowing outside!"

 

"I don't need pants," Chan stammered shyly, still walking hand in hand with Baek, "I have you to keep me warm."

 

Baek laughed the comment off, "No, seriously! Pants!!"

 

He grabs hold of Chanyeol's hand and leads him back and up the stairs.

 

"We're not leaving until you have a pair of pants on you, Mister!"

 

Chanyeol realized that he really looked weird. Wearing a leather jacket (Baek's), and a blanket. He shyly let Baek lead him upstairs, hands gripping Baek's tightly.

 

"But I'm too lazy to wear one." Chan stubbornly refused. -3-

 

"If you won't wear one... I'll fit you in one of mine!" Baek called, his eyes sparkling a lil too bright than usual. "-Or I'll take off mine!"

 

 

 

 At this part, listen to:

[>]  BITE by TROYE SIVAN

 

 

Chanyeol was caught off guard, and for a moment he wanted to said yes but he need to control himself.

 

"Don't, don't Baekyunnie," he smiled, and tousled Baek's hair. "I will wear one okay. Just, ju-just don't peek." >\\\\<

 

Baekhyun chuckled and pushed Chanyeol again! This time, with a little extra force

"Hurry up, Park Chanyeol or would you like me to do it for you?!"

 

Even beneath those eyeliners, the look of Baek's on Chanyeol's still that obvious!

With the flushed face, dilated pupils and the heavy breathing, these somehow gave Byun Baekhyun's diva-ish facade away.

 

"You're such a tease," Chanyeol pushed Baek to the wall. Now being tall is an advantage. He put his right hand just exactly beside Baek's face and he looked at him. He came closer till their noses are brushing against each other, and looked at him. He can hear Baek's breathing. AND purposely, Chanyeol bit his lower lip in front of Baek.

 

"What should I do to you little thing?" Now completely opposite from his personality before, he teasingly come closer.

Now a few centimeters away from Baekhyun's lips, he smiled, and said, "I'll go get dress. Wait for me okay."

 

He winked, and moved away. Leaving a shocked and breathless Baekhyun in the wall.

 

 

 

Frozen and pinned to the wall, his eyes wide in shock. Baek just stood there, his hands balled to fists as he tries to even his breathing.

 

"! That was hot" he thought, his mind in a complete haze with images flashing through, dirty images! Making his pants tight... A tent forming round the leather.

 

"Cha-Chanye-" he whimpered, with Chanyeol's body pressed against him earlier, the cold atmosphere quickly turns to a sudden heat around Baekhyun's as the familiar warmth crawls on his skin and down south.

 

Biting his lip tight, Baek slides himself down the wall and unto the floor. His legs turning into jelly, much to his annoyance (and satisfaction).

 

 

 

He smirked proudly while turning his back to a stunned Baek. This time he wore a black ripped jeans, a gray jacket saying "YODA MAN!", then he went straight to the mirror. He looks fine though. His white hair messed up nicely.

 

He head back, and was surprised to see Baekhyun sitting on the floor, wide eyed. He run towards him in panic, "Baek what's wrong????"

 

Baekhyun just looked at him with a soft smile. His forehead glazed with sweat that trails down to his cheek.

 

"Im fine" he answered with a chuckle, though he's still breathing heavily.

 

He quickly helps himself up and dusts off. Offering a smile back to Chanyeol, somehow hiding his current state, praying that Channie won't notice it!

 

Chan looked at him seriously. Hand went straight to Baek's forehead to check if he's hot, well he is warm, but not warm enough to be sick. He wiped the sweat running in the smaller man's cheek and pinch it while smiling.

 

"Let's go okay." He smiled as Baek stood up.

 

Baekhyun smiled shyly and walks with the latter down the hallway.

 

"Uhm... So, uh, would you like to go eat something?" Baek asked.

 

"Yes, you." Chanyeol answered teasingly in a very small voice. Baek looked at him, he obviously did not hear him, so he pinched his cheeks again and said, "Take me anywhere, remember."

 

"Oh, yes right!" Baek chuckled and heads to the door.

 

 

 

Opening it, the cold breeze of early winter sweeps inside the Mansion, the chilly air runs a shock to Baekhyun's spine.

 

Chanyeol instinctively put the leather jacket back to Baek's shoulder, "It's cold right?"

 

"Thanks..." Baek muttered, "Oh, We have to walk a few blocks to reach the nearest noodle shop, is it okay?"

 

Baekhyun tilts his head as he asks the question to the taller boy. Puffs of smoke leaving the trails of his breathe

 

"Wait." Chanyeol stopped Baek. He stood in front of him and smiled.

 

Baek looked at him innocently. Clueless at what's Chan's going to do.

 

Chanyeol rubbed his palms together in a very fast manner. Feeling the heat due to the friction, he placed each hands to Baekhyun's ear.

 

"Feeling warm?" He asked with a smile.

 

Hot! Baekhyun's feeling hot right now! Against the cold, he is feeling hot like hell!

The warmth of Chanyeol's hands enveloping the sides of his face only caused his already flushed face to redden some more!

 

And so swallowing heavily, Baek just smiled and nods. Leaning his face to one of those hands for a warmer feeling. "But, aren't you cold?"

 

Baek really looked like an adorable puppy right now. With his head pressed to his right hand, he can't help but admire the beauty of this puppy, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"A bit." Chan answered him. Teeth clenched due to the coldness.

 

"Do you think we should just stay instead?" Baek asked, furrowing his brow and encasing Chanyeol's right hand on his face. The look of concern on his face

 

Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun's face and smile. God, he's ing adorable. 

 

"Okay okay, as you wish." He held Baek's hand and walked back with him.

 

 

 

"You don't know, what I wish..." Baek teased as he closes his fingers around Chanyeol's. Kicking the door shut.

 

"Tell me then," Chanyeol looked at him seriously, biting his lips.

 

"Please don't make me..." Baekhyun leans his face closer, tiptoeing to reach Chanyeol.

 

 A grin, plastered on his smooth face

Baek's left hand trailing up from Chanyeol's navel to his clothed chest.

 

"What if I make you?" Chanyeol answered, "Please."

 

"Pretty please." He too moved closer.

 

"Make me, then..." Baek lifted a brow. His mouth inches away from the taller's. Hot puff of breath sending a sensation down their bodies .

 

Chanyeol lifted his finger and trailed it from Baek's left ear to his jaw, stopping at his lips. He pressed the smaller guys lips and looked at him intently. From Baekhyun's lips, Chanyeol lifted his finger and brought it to his own lips.

 

Baek just followed a look on the finger that trailed from his lip and to Chanyeol's own. his very own lips just by watching the taller's action.

 

Chan moved closer to the little man. He cupped his jaw and inched it near his mouth. Nose brushing against one another, breathing raggedly. Closely, he his own lips and said, "Test me."

 

"Test me... "

 

 

 

Comments are much appreciated. Thank you so much for reading my hopeless work. Thank you. xx