Chapter 2 - Don't Mess With Changmin's Baby!

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi guys! I'm back with chapter 2 :D I want to say thnk you for those who subscribe and comment my fics (my first fic!!). I never thought that this story will get a positive feedback, so I was really really surprised :O

In this chapter you'll see Jaejoong uses his own name sometimes because I want to portray a cute but not overcute Joongie. I'm sorry there's no fluffy scene in this chapter but I promise in the upcoming chapters you'll see Yunjae's cuteness! I hope you'll like this chapter and happy reading :D

 

 

Jung Yunho, the 25 years old handsome bachelor is looking at Jaejoong with mouth wide open and dilated eyes. What comes out from his mouth shock The Kims and her mother, not to mention makes Changmin so furious and want to punch him on the face.

 

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, you are so pretty! Would you go out with me??”

 

***

 

Everyone in Kim’s bakery is shock and can’t close their wide-opened mouths except for the snarky monster Changmin. Hell! This Jung Yunho dare to confess and ask his baby Joongie out? No, no it’s not gonna happen!

 

“YAH! What are you doing?! How dare you asking my Joongie out?! Who do you think you are? No, I won’t allow it!” Changmin’s angry voice startling Jaejoong who is in freeze mode and his face becomes red like a boiled crab. Changmin wants to squeeze Joongie’s cheeks but no, now isn’t the right time because he needs to deal with this Jung Yunho.

 

“Well I’m Jung Yunho and for your information, I’m the hottest bachelor in South Korea. I am rich and handsome, can’t you see? Girls and boys want to be my lover. You can see me on the news almost everyday but I don’t think you’re smart enough to watch business news right?” Yunho answers and smirking towards Changmin. Heck who is this boy actually? He dares to mock the great Jung Yunho here? Yunho’s mom palm her face because of her idiotic son’s attitude.

 

“All I can see about you is that you are an arrogant person. Hottest bachelor in South Korea? Hah, there’s must be something why you are still a bachelor, mental illness maybe? Girls and boys who line up to be your lover is stupid because they can’t see that the real Jung Yunho actually is a ert man who interested in a boy. An illegal boy! You are 25! You are more suitable as Jaejoong’s ajusshi.” Changmin retorts back. There’s no way Changmin will give his precious Joongie to this ert small-face ajusshi.

 

“Joongie-yah, please don’t listen to him, okay? He isn’t good for you, by looking at him I can already tell that he can’t protect you like I do, right baby Joongie?” Jaejoong looks at Changmin then Yunho and back to Changmin. His face shows confusion.

 

“W-what?? Ajusshi?! Yah!! I am 25, not 40! And Jaejoongie, don’t listen your brother, ‘kay? He is jealous because I’m more handsome than him. Look, I have a rare but handsome small face, not like him with his mismatched eyes and annoying wide mouth.” Yunho doesn’t want to lose to this kid. Changmin’s eyes almost come out from his sockets when he heard Yunho call his baby ‘Jaejoongie’.

 

Yunho’s mom laugh silently. She never thought that his son will fall in love this instant. It’s amusing though, seems like his son finally has his eyes on the right person. Jaejoong looks like a cute boy who radiates pureness and honesty. Most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter