Chapter 3 - Texting

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : OMO 225 subscribers????? I can't believe it! Thank you very very much for you who subscribe and comment, your comments really inspiring this fic! In this chapter you can see Yunho and his boojae texting each other. I promise you'll get Yunjae date in the next chapter! Once again, thank you for reading :D

 

 

 “Let my baby go you jerk!” Changmin grabs a fist of Yunho’s hair and pull it strongly. Jaejoong swears he can see some of Yunho’s hair pulled out of the roots.

 

“AW AW AW AW! IT HURTS! UMMA HELP ME!!” Yunho is crying now because heck, it is really hurt!

 

“I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM JOONGIE!!” Changmin keeps pulling Yunho’s hair and swaying his head back and forth. Ha! That’s what will happen when you mess with Changmin’s baby!

 

***

 

Sniff sound can be heard in the room. The handsome man is hugging his mom in the waist while sniffing. His mom can see some bald spots here and there where Changmin pulled his hair out.

 

“Umma… hiks… it’s hurt… Changmin is so evil! Scold him for me mom!” the great Jung Yunho points his finger towards Changmin and pout his lips. His mom just shook her head seeing his son’s childish behavior.

 

“Hush, it’s your fault from the beginning you know? Why did you have to be so childish? Aish no wonder Changmin-ssi is so angry.” Mrs. Jung says. To be honest she really wants to laugh after seeing Yunho and Changmin fighting.

 

“Umma! Who is your son? You should protect me! Look at what he did to my precious shiny hair!”

 

“Shiny my , I feel greasy when I pulled your hair. Do you even wash your hair? Ugh gross.” Changmin wipes his hand on Yunho’s shirt.

 

“Yah! Shut up you imbicile kid! You’re just a jealous kid who is- AW AW AW! UMMA!!” Mrs. Jung pulls his ear and stands up. “I’m so sorry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, my son here is so childish. I’m really sorry for the ruckus he made earlier. Now we need to go home, we don’t want to disturb you any further.”

 

“There’s no need to apologize Mrs. Jung, our Changminnie is also at fault. Forgive him, ne? I will call you tomorrow. Have a nice day!”

 

Mrs. Jung then go back to her car while pulling Yunho’s already red ear. Yunho sulks like a kid and get into the passenger seat.

 

“Umma~ why does we need to go home now? I didn’t get Joongie’s number yet. Umma, I need to go back, ne? You can wait in the car! I want to get my Joongie’s number, who knows that we can text each other every night, no scratch that, we would texting each other everyday and every night, oh! Maybe I can ask him his skype id and we could video call each other kekeke~ Maybe after we get closer we can..hehe.. you know, ting or even better, hehe -skype? Omo I bet my Joongie has a perfect body with his soft skin, the big sparkling doe eyes and his pouting lips…. Umma! Stop the car!!”

 

“Jung Yunho, do you really like Kim Jaejoong?” his mother asks. Mrs. Jung really wants to know if his son is serious with the adorable Jaejoong. She doesn’t want his son to hurt Jaejoong.

 

“OF COURSE! Umma, honestly this is the first time I’m so interested in a person like this, I never met someone like him. He is so cute and innocent, it’s like I have a balloon here that will burst in a second just by looking at him.” Yunho touch his chest and smile. Mrs. Jung smirks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter