Chapter 6 - The Beginning

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See baby-yah? I told you it’s gonna be okay, ne?” Yunho gives his Joongie a big smile. What he doesn’t see is the way Yoochun and Jaejoong are fidgeting with their faces full of worries.

 

“Ung Yunho-hyung… I think something bad will happen.” Yoochun tells Yunho. Jaejoong nods quickly, agree with what his Chunnie-hyung  are saying. Yunho gets confuse because he doesn't understand why Yoochun and Jaejoong look so afraid.

 

In a few minutes he can see Changmin walk towards his car with a wicked grin decorating his face. Yunho let out a loud gasp when he see Changmin bring a baseball bat on his hands.

 

***

 

“W-what are you doing?” Yunho stutters when he see Changmin swing the baseball bat near his precious-luxurious-and expensive car. His car, Audi R8 is his first car that he bought with his own money. He really loves this car and name it ‘Juliet’.

 

“Hahahahahahahahaha now you’ll think twice before asking Joongie out without my permission!!”

 

BANG! BANG!

 

Changmin hits Yunho’s car twice with his baseball bat strongly. Well his friends and family didn’t call him a monster for nothing. Yunho is so shocked he almost fainted on the spot if Yoochun and Jaejoong didn’t hold him. His baby, his precious expensive baby….

 

“Stop!!! What are you doing?! Don't touch my Juliet!!” Yunho screams but doesn’t move at all. He already said that he’s scared of this imbicile kid, didn’t he?

 

“That was for asking Joongie out without my permission, and this is for hugging Joongie intimately in front of my eyes!”

 

BANG! BANG! The car’s windows and side mirrors are broken to pieces.

 

“And this… is for kissing my baby Joongie – on.the.lips!!!”

 

BAANG!!

 

And Yunho, for the second time in his life, fainted because of a ing kid.

 

***

 

“Changmin-ah, I think what you did earlier is too much. How could you hit someone’s car just like that? An expensive car! Don’t you know how much it’ll cost to fix just the mirror itself? What will you do if he sue you??” Yoochun asks with panic voice. Changmin is his best friend but it’s too much!

 

Changmin glances at Jaejoong before he speak. “Nothing. It’s up to him if he want to sue me or not, but I’d glad if he sue me because that way he would show Jaejoong indirectly that he is a truly jerk don’t you think? Besides, it’s his fault! Who told him to get intimate with my baby Joongie?? I’ve warned him before!”

 

Jaejoong just sit on the bed beside the unconscious Yunho, sometimes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter