Chapter 4 - The Date

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 259 subscribers??? Really??

 

 

From : Yunho-ssi

To : My Boojae

 

You have the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen, not to mention a red plump lips, beautiful hair, milky white skins, I can spend a whole night telling you that you are perfect Joongie-yah.

 

Yes it’d be okay, I promise you. So what do you say?

 

Jaejoong’s face becomes red and he bites his lower lips softly. He feels hot all over his body and his heartbeat becomes erratic.

 

***

 

From : My Boojae

To : Yunho-ssi

 

Ung… I’ll go out with you but on Monday ne? Because Minnie hyung always pick me up from school everyday except on Monday and I need to get home before 8 or Minnie hyung will get angry.

 

See you later Yunho hyung~~~ :* <--- it’s up to Yunho hyung to see this as a kiss or a pout emoji

 

Yunho keeps reading the last text from his lovely Jaejoong over and over again. His eyes wide-opened and not long after he jumps on the bed and shouts loudly.

 

“YEAAAAAAAAH JOONGIE AGREES TO GO OUT WITH ME!!! JOONGIE JOONGIE MY LOVELY JOONGIE!! I’ll have a date with Jaejoongie~!! What should I wear for our date later? Humm I bet Joongie will look perfect in casual outfit so should I wear something like that too? Omo omo where should I take Joongie to date? ” Yunho shouts excitedly.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung who are cuddling on the couch downstairs can hear Yunho’s excitement. Mrs. Jung smiles softly when she looks at his husband questioning expression.

 

“What’s wrong with Yunho? I know he is a little bit weird and hyperactive but I never heard he shouting like that before.”

 

“Well, let’s say that he finally meet the love of his life.” Mrs Jung can’t wait to meet Jaejoong again. She really fond of that beautiful boy. She laughs when she hear her husband mumbling some words like ‘weird’, ‘stupid boy’ and ‘son-in-law’.

 

***

 

Changmin keeps glancing at his baby brother. His Joongie’s face is red (it’s actually really cute) and his wide pretty smile is enough to show Changmin that his Joongie is happy but hiding something from him.

 

Actually Changmin keeps thinking about what Yoosu’s said before. Jaejoong is 17 now and it’s a right time to let him date but he is the only brother Changmin has. It’s his right to protect Jaejoong, right? Changmin doesn’t want something bad happen to Jaejoong. People can say that he is overprotective of Jaejoong but there’s a reason behind his protectiveness. When he and Jaejoong were still kids, someone tried to kidnap Joongie. At that time Changmin was really afraid if his only baby brother will be hurt. Fortunately the police can track the kidnapper and Jaejoong was back to his family safely but Changmin can remember clearly his Joongie’s tears. Since then he swears he’ll be a protector for his beloved baby brother.

 

“-yung~ Hyung~ Hyuuuung!!!” Jaejoong’s cute voice breaks him from his memory. Changmin then look at Jaejoong and kiss his forehead.

 

“What do our baby Joongie here want huh? Why are you calling hyung?” Jaejoong gives him a cute smile.

 

“Um.. I just want to say that I have extra lesson on Monday so Joongie will come home late. Minnie hyung doesn’t need to worry and pick Joongie from school, okay?” Jaejoong feels really bad because he has to lie to his brother, but he really want to go out with Yunho hyung. If he tell Minnie hyung the truth he surely won’t be allowed. There’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter