Chapter 5 - Confession

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi guys!! I'm really happy when I read your comments about my fic :D I just want to say that maybe some of you will find this story is going in a fast pace BUT because I want to make sequel from this story in one-shot(s) or drabble form. 

I want to know if in the sequel I should make M-Preg or not? Please answer me in the comment box! Thank you :D

 

 

‘Omo why does Joongie’s heart beats like this? Am I sick??’ Jaejoong asks himself and bite his lower lips. Yunho who see this can’t hold it back anymore and grab Jaejoong’s chin.

 

“Joongie-yah, I’m sorry but I can’t take it anymore.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes become twice the size when he feel Yunho’s lips on his

 

***

 

Jaejoong feels so shocked he can’t move at all. He swears he can hear explosion sound on his heart and his ears redden. He saw Junsu often do this thing with Yoochun but he never thought that it’d feel like this. Jaejoong doesn’t know what to do so he just follow what his Junsuie will do at time like this - close his eyes. He can feel Yunho hyung’s lips move and bite his own lips. It feels tickle and it makes Jaejoong want to laugh but he thinks it’s not appropriate in time like this.

 

Yunho slowly let go of Jaejoong’s plump lips. His already red lips become more red and wet. ‘I need to hold back.. it’s our first date and I don’t want to take advantage of his innocence.” is what Yunho thinks at the moment after seeing Jaejoong’s flutter movement. To be honest this is the first time Yunho make a move on someone. Usually he has girls and even boys flirting with him so there’s no need for him to take a move first but it’s different with Jaejoong. Jaejoong is so pure, honest, innocent and not like others who only want his money, his power and his fame.

 

“Joongie-yah.. do you like it?”

 

Jaejoong looks Yunho in the eyes and nods his head slowly. “Ung… it’s my..first popo.. but it feels funny, like there are lots of butterfly in Joongie’s stomach. Junsuie said kiss on the lips is for a lover. Yunho hyung, Joongie is not hyung’s boyfriend so..ung.. why did you kiss Joongie?”

 

‘Seriously, this boy can’t be more cuter than he is right now’ Yunho thinks. He grabs Jaejoong’s hand and kiss his knuckles lovingly.

 

“Baby Joongie, I know a kiss is done only by lover but what I did just now is to show you that I like you. Do you know? You are the first boy who really catch my attention. Just by looking at your cute face makes me want to protect you. Joongie-yah, it’s our first date and I think I shouldn’t ask you this fast but would you be my boyfriend?”

 

***

 

“Yah, can’t you stop pacing around? I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter