I was Wrong!

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi guys!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated since... days ago? I was ill since Sunday and I had my thesis presentation on Tuesday. Today I'll meet my thesis advisor again to talk about my thesis. Wish me luck! From now, I want to make this story in 'one-shot' style. Please tell me if it's okay or not! Once again thank you for new and old subscribers! <3

 

 

Everyone in the meeting room can’t do anything but keep their heads down, not wanting to look at their handsome boss, Jung Yunho. Yes, Jung Yunho is the next CEO of Jung Company and with his smart brain and social ability, he proves himself that he is the best one to lead their family company to the top position. Clients and shareholders love his attitude and professionalism, even they want Yunho as their son-in-law. Indeed, Jung Yunho is one of the top bachelor in Korea but seems like the everyone in the meeting room don’t want to meet ‘this kind’ of Jung Yunho.

 

In front of them is the CEO, standing in front of the meeting table. His eyes are narrowed towards some of his employees. He is fuming right now and his face shows angry expression. The workers love their CEO but no one wants to meet angry Jung Yunho.

 

Can’t take it anymore, Yunho’s palm hit the poor table surprising everyone in the room. “YAH! What is this report?? Why did we have 3% losses??! Answer me!!”

 

“What is this?! Somebody please explain to me why did our profit decreased about 3% compared to last year?! You know 3% is not a small number, right? Especially in business world! 3% means other companies can take our position as the biggest company!” 

 

Once again, the employees keep their mouth shut. No one dare to speak and answer their boss questions. Yunho sighs. He doesn’t want to do violence but seems like talking and shouting didn’t do any good for him.

 

“ANSWER-“ beep-beep. Yunho’s phone ringing. Gosh! Who’s calling at time like this?! Whoever this person is Yunho will give him great ‘speech’! Without looking at the caller ID, Yunho picks up the phone. “WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?” He’s still fuming right now. When he didn’t hear anything from the other line, his anger increasing twice. “Listen here you ing stalker! I don’t know where you get my number but I’m busy right now! Don’t you dare disturb me again, you hear that?! Geez, stupid stalker, doesn’t have anything to do beside disturbing other people’s life!”

 

“….”

 

“Hello?! Hey, are you there? Do you listen to what I’m saying? Yah! ing stalker!”

 

“…-sobs-…”

 

“Huh? Yah stalker, are you crying? Geez, so I got myself a crybaby as my stalker, huh? Listen here, I don’t want you to call me again, it’s annoying you know? Now I’ve wasted 5 minutes of my time just because of you!”

 

‘Why don’t you hung up the phone if it’s like that… crazy guy…’ is what his workers are thinking when they see their boss acts like that.

 

“…sobs-…”

 

“Why do you keep crying???” Yunho starts to thinking, what kind of stalker is this?

 

“…sobs-… Yu-Yunnie..Yu-Yunnie doesn’t love Joongie a-anymore…sobs-“ the most beautiful voice now can be heard on the phone. Yunho gasps. Oh my God, is that his sweet baby on the phone? But-but he was talking just now, that means all this time  he was talking rudely to his baby?

 

“You are so-so..sobs- cruel Yunnie!! I-I just want to ask you to pick Joongie from sc-school! Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

 

“NO!! BABY NO!! I thought it was someone else who called me! No no no please believe me!! Joongie baby, I was-“

 

Beep beep beep. Jaejoong hung up the phone.

 

‘I’m dead’, Yunho thinks.

 

***

 

“Joongie? Why are you crying??” Jaejoong looks up and see his sunbae Choi Siwon. Choi Siwon is one of Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter