Intruder(s) Part 2

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I’m back!! Finally after 2 months, the final chapter is here. Honestly I don't know if this would be the final chapters. I'm planning to make a drabble series of Yunjae love life so please give me your thought about it! I will mark this story as 'completed' but as I said before, maybe I'll make drabble series! Thank you for reading! Cuddles ~

 

 

“Jae-yah, are you finish?” Yunho calls his baby who is now packing the boxes full with cute dolls – elephant and hello kitty stuffs. Yunho doesn’t understand how someone can have that many dolls. Luckily their new house has lot of spaces so Jaejoong can keep his stuffs there, even he can make a play room if he wants to.

 

“Ne Yunnie~ These are all! I want to hold Yoyo!” Yoyo is the name Jaejoong gave for his big elephant plushie which was given by Yunho months ago. It is definitely become Jaejoong’s favorite plushie in the whole world. Yunho smiles at his adorable lover and pick up the boxes together with Junsu and Yoochun to put them into the trucks.

 

Changmin keeps sniffling. He doesn’t want to let his baby brother move out. He wants to keep Joongie for himself. What if something happens to his baby when he’s not there? What if Joongie is sick? What if Joongie cry every night? What if Joongie miss him? What if he misses Joongie?? Call him crazy but he loves his baby brother so much he could die without seeing Jaejoong at least once a day.

 

 

“Yah, act like a man Changmin-ah!” Mr. Kim says and flicks Changmin in the forehead. “Jaejoongie moves in with Yunho in Seoul, not oversea! You can even visit him everyday, well if Yunho allows you to.”. Seriously, Changmin thinks. His father doesn’t understand how big his love for his only baby brother. That Yunho old man, Changmin swears he will always disturb his life. Ha! It’s his own fault replacing Changmin as a number one in Jaejoong’s heart.

 

“Of course Yunnie will allow you! Ne, Yunnie?” Jaejoong excitedly look at Yunho. Jaejoong is so happy he could fly right now. He will live with his beloved boyfriend, his Changminnie hyung will come and visit him everyday, he can go back to his house if he misses his family, and he can always meet Yoosu anytime! Life is perfect!

 

Yunho gulps and curse inside his mind. He doesn’t like it if Changmin the Brat visit him everyday.  He won’t get enough time to be alone with his baby! Besides, knowing Changmin, Yunho sure that little brat has something planned to ruin his lovely time with his doe-eyed angel. But… just looking at Joongie’s wide eyes and beautiful smile, he can’t say no. Everything Jaejoong wants, Jaejoong gets.

 

Yunho nods, “Yes baby, Changmin can visit us every time he wants to. I already think of him as my family.”. Yunho’s statement makes Jaejoong squeals and jumps into his Yunnie’s arms and kiss his cheek.

 

“Damn liar…” at the corner of the house Changmin utters under his breath.

 

 

Yunho’s house

 

“Uwaaaaaa this room is so huge!! Yunnie! Yunnie! Can I make this room as Joongie’s playroom?” Jaejoong jumps up and down. He is surprised that Yunho has house this big! It feels like Yunho is a prince who lives in a castle and now Jaejoong is the princess. Jaejoong giggles at the thought.

 

“Of course baby, now my house is your house too. You can do anything you want in this house.”

 

“Really? Even Joongie can bake a huuuge cake for Yunnie and Minnie-hyung?”

 

Yunho nods and his heart feels like it will explode. His Jaejoong is really cute and now his baby holds an important place in his heart. Yunho sure he never feels like this before, only for Jaejoong. Yunho walks toward Jaejoong and hold his small waist.

 

“Joongie baby… I feel so happy you want to live with me. I know we’re dating only for a few months but I’m sure Joongie, that you are the one. I love you so much and I promise I will be the best man for you. You won’t need anything anymore because I’ll be the one who give you everything, even before you’re asking for it. I hope you feel the same for me and let’s make other people envy because we will be the most perfect couple in this world.” Yunho says and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead lovingly. Jaejoong just stand there frozen. Tears start pouring down his flawless cheek.

 

“Yu-Yunnie… I’m really happy! Yes yes yes! We will be the happiest couple ever and Joongie promise, Joongie’s love is only for Yunnie! Eh, but Joongie love Minnie-hyung, umma, appa, Junnie, and Chunnie too… sorry Yunnie you have to share my love!”

 

Yunho chuckles hearing his baby words. Jaejoong is really innocent and that’s why Yunho fell in love with him. Jaejoong won’t have evil mind unlike others who befriend him only for money and fame.

 

“Yes baby, if it for Minnie, Junnie, Chunnie, and your umma and appa I will share your love willingly. Now come here and give your Yunnie a popo on the lips.”

 

Jaejoong and Yunho’s lips will touch each other if only Changmin doesn’t call his baby brother.

 

“Joongie!! Do you want to cook or wa-“ Changmin’s eyes almost out of the sockets when he see Yunho and Jaejoong almost kissing each other. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING YOU OLD MAN?!!”

 

“Ck, here comes the damn brat. Just go home now because me and Jaejoong will be busy with our own thing. Shoo! Let’s go Joongie, let’s unbox our stuffs and after that let’s go to your favorite doll shop.” Yunho says and grabs Jaejoong’s hand. Jaejoong hops happily, already thinking about the Hello Kitty limited edition pillow Yunho will get for him.

 

“YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? STOP RIGHT NO-“ Changmin’s voice is unheard by the two lovebird who is busy in their own world.

 

***

 

“I want it! It’s so fluffy, even fluffier than Yoyo!” Jaejoong squeals when he sees the big Hello Kitty limited edition pillow on the display. It is so big, the biggest pillow Jaejoong ever seen. The price is obviously pretty expensive even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter