Chapter 1 - The Jungs

The Cute Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer has come and Jaejoong smiles looking at Mr. Sunshine in the sky

 

Jaejoong - the fluffy-cute-innocent bouncing ball in a form of a pretty boy with red plump lips, doe-eyes, skin as white as snow and a jet-black hair is seen jumping around on his way to the bakery. Their family bakery to be exact. Jaejoong is a 17 years old boy who lives his simple life happily. He got a beautiful woman as his mom, a handsome gentleman as his father and of course he doesn't forget his amazing yet snarky older brother Changmin. His family members are really protective of him especially Changmin. He always follow his Joongie everywhere.

 

'You never know when you'll need me Joongie-yah, I have to be beside you all the time in case something happen' is always the reason when Jaejoong asked his brother but to be honest, Jaejoong doesn't mind (eventhough his friends keep telling him that Changmin has a brother complex) because not everyone get to experience brotherly love, right? Jaejoong really love his family so much so he won't complain.

 

"Hyung I'm here!" the fluffy boy say and reaching the counter to greet his 2 hyungs, the greasy Yoochun and his boyfriend the duckbutt Junsu. Junsu is his friend since he was in diaper and they always together. Yoochun himself is Changmin's buddy in college and sometimes he comes to Jaejoong's house to play (and eat Mrs. Kim delicious foods). That's when he met Junsu and fell in love. How cute, Jaejoong thinks.

 

"Hey Joongie! Ready for your first shift?” Junsu asks. It’s Jaejoong’s first time working here as a barista. Kim’s bakery is famous for its delicious cakes and coffees but of course the three men working there is the main reason why female population often come to the bakery. Yes, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun are workers here. Girls love Changmin’s snarky comments, Junsu’s cuteness and Yoochun’s flirtious jokes (he already got a permission from Junsu) and it’s like heaven for the girls. Jaejoong himself had been wanting to get a part time job since he was 16 but because of his hyung’s protectiveness he is allowed to work when he is 17 and only at the Kim’s bakery.

 

‘I can’t trust someone to protect you if you get a part time job, Joongie-yah. That’s why I only allow you to work at our bakery because I can trust Yoochun and Junsu to protect you, not to mention I can protect you myself!” that’s what his Changminnie hyung told him. What can Jaejoong do beside nodding his head and give his hyung the cutest pearly white smile?

 

“Of course Junsuie, I can’t wait to serve the customers my perfect Caramel Latte! Do you think they will like it?” Jaejoong may be the prettiest boy alive but he has a low self-esteem. Changmin told him that he is just humble and it’s a great thing.

 

“Joongie, I bet 100% that they will love your coffees. Changmin hyung loves your coffees and when Changmin hyung loves something it means everybody in the world will love it as well.” Junsu smiles looking at his cute dongsaeng.

 

“By the way where is Minnie hyung? He told me he’ll be here earlier.” Jaejoong pouts and check his phone to see if his hyung send him a text.

 

“Ah! I forgot to tell you Joongie-yah, Changmin hyung said that your parents want to come here so he went home to pick them up. He also said not to let you touch anything before he came back.” Yoochun shook his head. Sometimes his best friend can be really protective of his cute younger brother but he really can’t blame Changmin when he also part of the ‘Protect Jaejoongie’s Innocent’ party.

 

“Yeah, he said that today important guests will come here. It sounds important.” Junsu says.

 

Jaejoong nods and sit down on the stool and text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter