Chapter 11

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona what are you doing here?"
Tiffany asked as she her girlfriend standing at their gate with the same clothes as yesterday. The girl look so stressed.

The guard open the gate. Tiffany went outside, then she got pull to warm hug.
Yoona close her eyes, her stress seems all go away just by the warmness of Tiffany. The kayter feel the same thing.

"Y-yoona someone will see us here. Let us talk inside "
Tiffany says


The two are now in the chair in the pool part of the house. No one knows who will be the one to talk first. Tiffany  started to break the silence.

"Why are you wearing the same clothes you have yesterday?"
Tiffany asked

Yoona feel embarrassed, but she have her reasons.
"Yesterday fight is something I didn't expect. I didn't mean what I have said--"

"Yoona you're not answering my questions and---/"

"Shss let me finish. I love you so much, and hurting you yesterday was a wrong move. I am stress about the company that morning as my assistant show me the news, then I saw your picture with that Nickhun guy, it fueled my anger. I go here and have this fight with you. I ak so furious that I even say words without thinking of it. Well I know I don't really think about things I say, but mostly things I say when I am angry are all non sense, mos of it doesn't have any sense, you are getting me right?"
Yoona look at her girlfriend.

Tiffany was listening, so she nodded.

"Yeah then after the fight. I went to the bar"

"At 12 pm?"
Tiffany was shock, who will drink at that time. Tiffany knows the only bar where Yoona goes and let enter even what time is it.

Yoona nodded shyly.
"I am broken"

"So you drink till?"

"10?"
Yoona try to remember.

"Oh gosh Yoona, really? That was damn 10 hrs."
Tiffany girl mad on the action her girlfriend did.

"Hey of course I eat first and I stop and cry, talk to the bartender and drink again."
Yoona retorted 

"Whatever, you know that alcohol is not that good at you."
Tiffany says

"I am sorry I just yiy know--"

"Where you sleep? Don't tell me you wake up in random girl's apartment?"
Tiffany says with jealousy 

"Something like that?"

"What?!! I want to tell you that we just fight yesterday and didn't break up."
Tiffany was furious 

"Hey chill it was Jessica's room, she fetch me at the bar"
Yoona says

Then Tiffany remember her talk with her mother last nights.


FLASHBACK


"Sshhh don't cry"


"Mom am I that bad? I don't even hate her even she didn't told me about what happened in Paris and those kisses she she shared with the that Jung"
Tiffany says crying her heart out.

"What do you mean honey?"
Mrs. Hwang was shock too

"I check things of Yoona when I went to her last time. Then her journal fell. I read what inside. There she share her things about Jessica all the things that happen to them."
Tiffany says while crying 

"Honey I am sorry I didn't know"
Mrs. Hwang hug her daughter she hate now this Im Yoona.

"I think you shoul break--"

"No mom, let me handle this tomorrow I will wait if she will told me. If not I think we should give space to each other"
Tiffany says

Yes she plan this things out since she had read the journal. She also remember that dinner in Yoona's house. She is pain when Yoona excuse herself to follow Jessica, and the fact that Jessica was sleeping Yoona's room. She is pain, but don't want to tell it to Yoona because she doesn't want this thing to be complicated more.

Tiffany knows that Jessica have thing for her girlfriend, but she is brave enough, insecurities will never git into her, because she have this trust that Yoona's heart is her; just the way her was for Yoona.

Tiffany even sense the lunch with Yoona when the guy named Jonghyun, but she shrugged it off becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter