Chapter 1

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me who is that?!!"
A woman in a black dress shout out in man's face.

"What is so hard to know? I told you that was Mr. Park. He is my other business partner."
The man in black suit explained.

"Really? How come Mr. Park have a female voice?! Explain me now Yoongjae!"
The woman shouted

"Enough!! Ok? I am tired of all your tantrums. It was late night now, and I want to rest."
The man answered back.

The two persons are now in the living room. It was nine in the evening. They are exchanging words.

The door swing opens which cut the exchanging of words of the two individuals.

"Are you two fighting again?"
A girl in back dress asked. The latter was around 20s

"Honey, you are home already. How was the party?"
The woman walks to her daughter; then she kiss the girl's cheeks. She say this with a sweet and melodic voice of her compare to the earlier one.

The man watch her wife walk to their daughter.
"Are the party already done Yoona?"
The man asked with a lower and calm voice.

Yoona shook her head, and beam her smile.
"The party is not yet done, but I excuse myself to Mr. Park because I want to rest. I still have meeting tomorrow."
Yoona answered, she look at her wrist watch.

"Nine in the evening. Aren't the two of you tired? I went home to rest, and what I will reach is fighting two individuals? "
Yoona asked with a serious tone

The man named Yoongjae look at her daughter with a sorry look.
"I am sorry my daughter."

"Is this about your other woman again?"
Yoona ask

"You know that I don't have."
Yoongjae still try to deny it to her daughter and wife again.

"If ever I am the one to caught you dad. I am telling you. I will kill your woman in front of you."
Yoona says; she look at her mom. Yoona is used to it. It is the common threat that Yoona gave her dad. So far she never see any of her dad's so called 'chicks'. Yeah her father was playboy. Yoona knows it, and also her mom. For Yoona mostly of the business man do this for their own needs. You know how thier mind works. Not all business man, but Yoona's dad belong to those.

"Rest now mom."
Yoona say, and she walk upstairs to have a rest.

Yoongjae massage his temples. He put her hands on her pocket.

"Did you hear your daughter's threat?"
The woman asked

"Just rest now Yura"
Yoongjae told his wife.

The woman named Yura look at her husband who are now backfacing her.
"Goodnight."
Yura walk to their room, leaving her husband standing near the sliding door going to their swimming pool.

Yoongjae gets his phone from his pocket. He remove his coat and put it in the chair near him.

He walks outside the door, he start dialing number. After of three rings the other line answer.

"Hello honey? I am sorry for what happened earlier. Yeah she accuses me again. --- of course I denied it. Don't worry ok?"

 

.......................

 


The woman was busy on her phone. It was her break. Staffs are working all around.

"Ms. Hwang are you fine?"
One of the staff asked

The woman beam her sweet smile.
"I am really fine"

"Director is sorry to for shooting the CF this late night."
The staff bow.

"No it is fine this is my job."
The woman says and show her sweetest eyesmile.

The staff bow and left the woman.

"Tiffany."
A man approach the woman.

"Taecyeon ."
Tiffany smile to the man.

The man sit beside her. Ok Taecyeon is an artist too. He is known in the country too. He is the oartner of Tiffany in this CF.

"What are you doing?"
Taecyeon look at Tiffany's phone.

"Just playing. Killing my time."
Tiffany answered showing the game she was playing.

"Oh I see. You are used to the shooting like this?"
Taecyeon asked

"You know my answer. I've been in the industry for so long. You do the same thing. So waht do you think?"
Tiffany give back the question.

Taecyeon laugh a little.
"You know what? I never expect you have this kind of sense of humor."
Taecyeon says.

The two are laughing, but cut by the ringing phone.

"Ooops sorry, it was mine. I excuse myself."
Tiffany says showing her phone.

Taecyeon nodded, and he watch Tiffany walk to the side where there is no staff.


.................


A girl was in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter