Chapter 15

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashing lights telling about the issue. This is a big scandal that was like a fire who widen so fast. The maxim was true that the land have ears, and news have wings. All the newspaper, the headlines, the main news in every news channel has one thing to say.

'DEVIANT BEHAVIOR OF AN ARTIST AND TWO BUSINESS WOMEN'

The subtitles says the whole thing. Every news have the same title, but different subtitle. 

"Why did you did that?! Are you still thinks?!!"
Minho shouted on her daughter. "I know all the thing about that Im and you. I know that she is your ex- lover. I am not idiot!! But telling the whole world was a wrong move!! What will happen to your career? To our business? To your brothers? This is a disgrace to our family! You are a big disgrace to this family!!" Minho shouted on his daughter. Tiffany was crying. Her bashers all came, even her fans look at her as a disgrace. They even told that Tiffany was really good in acting. Acting like a sweet one, but have this something hiding inside.

Tiffany's body was trembling. She can't even look at her father's eyes. Minhyuk, Minwoo and Mrs. Hwang only watch Tiffany. They can't say anything. They know Minho, they know what the latyer can do.

"Leave me the house! Because starting to day you are not a Hwang anymore!!" Minho shouted.

"Dad that was too much" Minhyuk tries to stop his father. "Too much? Then come with your sister!" Minho says leaving her family.

Tiffany was going outside the house, but she fainted. "Noona!" Minhyuk and Minwoo to cath their falling sister. Mrs. Hwang come immediately.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

 

"What we gonna do now?" Jessica hug her girlfriend. Yoona just smile and returem the hug. "Don't worry, the media will stop once I work with this" yoona assured to her girlfriend.

"How?" Jessica asked Yoona, she look at the girl's eyes. "Do you trust me?" Yoona asked Jessica. The latyer would not think twice to amswer, so she answers immediately. "I trust you, I always do" Jessica says and tighten her hug to Yoona.

"I will call for a press conference." Yoona says.
"How about Tiffany? She gain to much, Yoong I --/" Yoona cut the words of Jessica. "Sssh, I will talk to her and will clean her name too. This is not a good thing. I made a mistake here" Yoona says

"I can tell her that I love you without getting into trouble, but I accept to be more in trouble" Yoona stated, Jessica agreed with this.

"So let us call conference?" Jessica asked Yoona, and it earn a nod and kiss from the girl. Jessica smile.

 

 

••••••••••••••••••

 

Lights are flashing. People are gathered atound to know what with the deviant behavior of the two well known business women. They really want to know about this big issue in the world. People want to hear wise word from the business man.


Yoona was in the fromt stage. She was smiling, though she feel nervous inside. She shouldn't let other see it. She swallow hard.

"This will be a speech that I want to answer all the questions that pop yesterday about the issue that we are heard fighting. As an Im I want to say sorry to Miss Tiffany Hwang for being hooked in this issue." Yoona says

People are whispering. A one press started to ask. "What do youe mean Ms. Im? Hook? Isn't Ms. Hwang was realy related to this?" Another one asked "The issue also stated that she is your ex"

Yoona smile like this is nothing. "Use the logic, act like what you are saying is not a lie" these words of Jessica are keep repeating in her head.

Yoona laugh on what she heard. "I don't know where that just came. Tiffany was a good friend of mine." Yoona says. People starts whispering again. This is a new news again. Yoona k ows that will lead to a conclusion that the issue was really true.

"We meet because of Mr. Hwang who is owner of HAC, Tiffany was into business too, so we met in some random party." Yoona added.

The press are shock, they don't even k ow that Tiffany Hwang was into business too. "So the issue about her being hook into you wasn't true? But the people heard your lines" the press told. People agreed.

Yoona start laughing again. She is blushing too much from laughing. "You know we never realy know that a friendly game will lead into a big issue that will broke a great person." Yoona says

Press start asking for a better explanation. Yoona saLlow hard. She practice for this too much, she shouldn't fail. "Me Im Yoona, will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter