Chapter 1.2

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany wake up now."
A woman is shaking Tiffany to wake her up.

"Mom a minute."
Tiffany answered; vestige to her tone that she still want to sleep.

"You told me that 10 minutes ago, so wake up now Hwang Miyoung."
The woman, who is Tiffany's mom, says.

Tiffany sat from laying, open her eyes a little.

"You don't have schedule today right?"
The woman asked her daughter.

"Nothing, but I will be out."
Tiffany inform her mom as she walk to the bathroom to wash her face, and brush her teeth.

The woman sat on the edge of the bed, and she wait for Tiffany to finish her stuff. After 10 minute Tiffany is all done.

"So tell me? Who are you getting to meet?"
The mother asked

"A friend back in college."
Tiffany answered 

"A friend? Who could that be huh?"
The woman asked, the trace of suspiciousness was in her tone.

"Sunny."
Tiffany answer straightly 

"Ok I see, but can we eat lunch first? We are both busy, especially you. We barely meet each other, and eat together."
The woma says

Tiffany smile and hug her mother.
"Do my mom is being jealous of my job?"
Tiffany asked

"No it is not what I mean. That job is your dream. We don't want to be the reason for our daughter not to reach her dream."
The woman says

Tiffany's door who halfly open swing whole open revealing a guy in sweatpants, white v-neck tee, and a rubber shoes.

"Seems the drama started. Can we eat first?"
The guy playfully says

"I just miss your noona Minhyuk."
The woman told her son.

"I do miss my noona too."
Minhyuk run to her sister and mother; he hug her to lovely girl in her life.

Minhyuk is a college student. He was 18 years old. He is the second child of Hwang.

"Why I didn't inform that there is a little reunion here?"
Another guy in sweatpants enter the room. He wear a black tee and a rubber shoes.

"This kiddo come here Minwoo"
Minhyuk call her brother. The fiur hug each other.

Minwoo is the youngest child. He is 16 years old. He is just a Highschool student.


"I think we should go down now before dad went here."
Tiffany says

The three laugh..

.......


The HWANGs are now settled to their respective places. They are eating their lunch.

Mr. Hwang is reading a newspaper. He close the newspaper, and he put it above the table.

"Is this true?"
The man show the newspaper to her daughter, and asked with a serious tone.

Tiffany look at the paper. She see it was her smiling to Taecyeon. She was sitting in bench while Taecyeon standing in front of her. Tiffany is holding Taecyeon's arms.

The headline was 'CF LOVER: TIFFANY HWANG AND OK TAECYEON, TRUE LIVER BEHIND THE SCENE?'

The man look at Tiffany.

"That was just rumor  that. I am not dating anyone."
Tiffany told her dad.

Mr. Hwang look at his sons and wife.

"I think noona is telling the truth appa. That Ok Taecyeon is her new leading man. You know showbiz world."
Minhyuk answered, and eat the steak on his plate.

"You know Minho we know our daughter very well. She will not do anything that will be against us. Right honey?"
Mrs. Hwang look at her daughter.

Tiffany swallow hard, and she nodded.

"Appa, noona was 22 years old already. I think she can have boyfriend now."
Minwoo says.

Tiffany and Minhyuk look at their brother. They never open such topic to their father like this because they are afraid. They are amuse that it is easy for Minwoo to pen the thing.

Mr. Hwang Minho eat his steak. Then he wipe his mouth.

"Sometimes you are just blabbering Minwoo."
The ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter