Chapter 3.2

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know what will our shippers say about this. I am glad with the supports that they are giving me. I think they shouldn't bash Tiffany with this. She doesn't know anything."
Yuri answered the host 

"Shut up!!"

"Noona why are you shouting?"
Minhyuk saw her sister on their living room watching the television.

Tiffany look at her brother.
"Nothing this Yuri was acting again. As if she is really good. We both know that I am better to her"

"Insecure?"
Minhyuk sister

"Insecure? FYI I am beautiful than that tanned girl"
Tiffany says

"Don't tell me you like Taecyeon hyung?"
Minhyuk ask

"What? Of course not. "
Tiffany rolled her eyes

"Ok fine. Anyway noona I am glad you are here, but I can't stay with you I have to go to school."
Minhyuk says and kiss his noona on cheeks and left.

Tiffany get her phone and dial her phone.

"Hello?"
The other line says in a low tone

"Yoongie are you busy?"
Tiffany asked

"Yes. I was doing some papers to be clear before we left day after tomorrow to Paris."
Yoona sadly says. The tone of stress can be sense to her. Tiffany can easily read her girlfriend just by her tone.

"(No Taeyeon, I told you your department didn't pass the papers yet [Yoona says in annoyed tone])"

Tiffany heard it and she let out soft chuckles. She know how serious her girlfriend in terms of  work.

"You are stress again"
Tiffany says

"Yes kind of my stress reliever wasn't----(hey hey no Hyoyeon this is not what I am asking for. Call your head manager) hello honey I am sorry you know it was (Ms. Im I thought you are looking for the sale? ------ I am but you give me the sale of August. It was September now) honey Sorry again.---/"

"Honey you are too busy there I'll call you later ok? Goodbye I love you."

"Yeah I love you too."
Tiffany ended the call.
She open the television again.

Now it was the show of her friend Sunny. Sunny is Tiffany's bestfriend since middle school. The girl is host of some TV shows. She have the show named "Gossip Girl" it was a show where a celebrity will be invited to have a heart to heart talk. Some interviews.


Tiffany settled on their couch. Her mom wasn't around, she was with her dad visiting their grandparents. Minwoo was in the school, and also Minhyuk.

She is not busy now and plan to ask her girlfriend for a date before the girl leave was ruin because the girl is too busy.

Back in television the show started.

"Here we go again. Another week have given to us. It was great day, I think it will be better if we have the guest here"

(People in the studio shouting)

"Seems our viwers and televiewers are excited to see our guest "
Sunny says and smile

"Are you excited guys?"

(People screaming)

Tiffany don't know who is the guest this week last time it was her and Taecyeon.

"Ok let us call now Nickhun Horvejkul"
Sunny says and the bacl stage sliding door opem, showing a man in her white polo long sleeve, and brown jeans and also a brown leather shoes. She remove her sunglasses.

(People scream again calling Nickhun's name)

Nickhun was an artist who is in line with Ok Taecyeon, Kwon Yuri and Tiffany Hwang.

"Hello Nickhun, We are glad that you accept the invitation on visiting is"
Sunny shook Nickhun's hand.

Nickhun smile and nodded. She wave her hands to those viewers inthe studio. The viewers are giggling the happiness was in their face.

"Seems the viewers are so happy to have you hear Nickhun. What can tou you say?"

"I am happy to be here with you guys. Thanks for the support"
Nickhun says

"How was this issue that you will have a movie with Kwon Yuri?"
Sunny asked

"To be honest the movie wasn't really set. "
Nickhun smile again

"Oh, what can you say about this issue that Taecyeon was dating Yuri. The shipper of you and Yuri were mad, what can you say to your fans?"
Sunny ask

"To be honest Taecyeon is my friend too, to my fans. Sorry but you know there will be girl that really meant for me."
Nickhun says

"Wow th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter