Chapter 16

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was looking at the girl on the hospital bed. She still have this little feeling for Tiffany, but all she love now was Jessica. Yoona caress the girl's hand. She was shock on what she heard that this girl have cancer.

"You will be a good fighter right? You will be, and after you will be happy." Yoona stated as she watch Tiffany on sleep. Then her phone ring. "Hello?" Yoona immediately answer the call. "Baby are you still there?" 

"I will be there in a minute." Yoona says and ended the call. Yoona barely have quality time with her girlfriend since Tiffany was admitted to hospital. She was thankful that Jessica was understanding girlfriend.

 

 


Yoona reach the unit. The place was cold and quite. No one was there, Yoona thinks where could Jessica be. She went straight to bed room. Jessica was there sleeping with blanket was covering her body. She smile and walk to the girl, but when she hopds the girl. She see that the girl was hot. It makes her worried. She immediately get some towel with water to wipe Jessica's body.

Jessica was waken up of what Yoona was doing. Jessica look at her girlfriend. "Finally you are here." Jessica says and hug Yoona. "Why didn't you tell me you are sick?" Yoona scold her girlfriend. "Because you are busy." Jessica mumbled. The reality slaps her, Jessica was being understanding. It doesn't mean that she should take for granted her girlfriend. It was still her control.

"I am sorry if barely have time with each other that I don't even know you are sick." Yoona tell her girlfriend. The understanding Jessica Jung answered. "No I am fine don't worry." Jessica assured. "How can I not be worried, if you are here sick. I want you to be always fine ok?" Yoona asked and Jessica nodded.


Yoona feeds Jessica. This is the first quality time since Tiffany was admitted to hospital. "I am sorry that you have to be sick before I remember that we barely have time. I am sorry if I make you feel for granted." Yoona tell Jessica while she feed the latter. Jessica shook her head. "I am ok honey, you know I will always understand." Jessica says and smile to Yoona. The latter look at Jessica. "How can you be so understanding to me? I am so lucky to have you Jessica Jung." Yoona says and hug Jessica.

 

 

 

Tiffany open her eyes. The certain doe eyed girl who usually look after her wasn't around. Then she remembers that Minhyuk tell her ealier before she sleep and that Yoona wasn't around because Jessica was sick. Tiffany suddenly feel sad and feel green with envy to te two. For her it should be her on Yoona's side. That Jessica stole Yoona away from her. Tiffany held on her bedsheet due to anger. 

She look on her left, and she was directed to a man who was srandong on window side of the room. The man was in black suit. She know who owns that silhouette. She can't be wrong becaus she knows that owner very well. That man who she idolize and love for her all of life. Though she got into big fight with this man she still love the owner.

"Dad." Tiffany mumbled weakly. The man loook at her, slowly walking over her. Tiffany can see the smile on the man's lips was bitter. The tears are visible in her eyes too. "Dad what is wrong?" Tiffany asked her father. Seeing her dad cries, makes her heart break for so many times. "You are awake." The man smile to her and caress her cheeks. Tiffany lover the warmness of the man's hand. "I am sorry." The man mumbled.

"Dad no need to be sorry. It is my fault. All along you thought I am the great daughter you wish me to be, but at yiur back I am just a highfalutin girl who tries to be a good daughter which I am really not." Tiffany answered as tears form in her eyes. The man wipe Tiffany's tears. "And I am inconsiderate man who can't accept the own personality of his child. Of all people I should be the one who should understand, but I am not. Forgive your father." The man told Tiffany.

Tiffany was feeling great that they are in talking terms again. Since she was admitted to this hospital this is the only time that she see her father's face. "Dad can we just stop saying sorry, and just get back on the good family we are?" Tiffany asked. Mr. Hwang smile to her daughter and hug the girl. Tiffany want to sleep in her father's arm because all of these days in this arm she only find peacefulness. "Forgive your father Tiffany." The man mumbled.

 

 

 

"I am getting worried. It is getting usual that noona sleep for more than just a day." Minhyuk said worriedly. Her mother hug him. Minwoo was in the couch sleeping.

"Mom." Tiffany called weakly her mother. The two look at her in surprise. "Noona/Tiffany." They both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter