Chapter 1.1

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People are not that many. Few are talking formally. If you will eavesdrop to those peoples' conversation you can say that their topic are all about business.

Yoona and Jessica are sitting in their seat properly. They are near the window. Their order finally came.

"So are you really fine with the proposal Ms. Jung?"
Yoona asked, and wipe .

Jessica look at her with those eyes again. She is like a predator ready to eat her prey.

"I really love to be a business partner of Im."
Jessica remark

Yoona swallow hard.  Jessica see this and she smirk. Yoona remember again her thought. She think that what if this Jessica is her father other woman? But why will her father let her do all the job on entertaining the girl if so? Yoona still have a battling idea.

"Oh I am happy with that. It is a pleasure having you Ms. Jung as a business partner."
Yoona says formally 

"Call me Jessica, soon we will be working often. So no need to be so formal."
Jessica says and give Yoona an intent look.

"Ok if you say so Jessica."
Yoona says.

"So Yoona how long have been your girlfriend, and you are in a relationship?"
Jessica asked only for her and Yoona to hear.

Yoona was surprised hearing this from Jessica. For all she know it is only her dad, and mom who know her ual preference. She swallow hard.

"What are you saying?"
Yoona asked acting cool. She is not willing on being trap with this bait that Jessica is using against her.

"Don't play so cool. I can smell it Yoona."
Jessica says

"I think Jessica you are entering my private life. This is out of the business, and shouldn't be talk about."
Yoona says, and she eat her steak.

Jessica smirk.
"One day I will know everything about you Im Yoona"
Jessica thought

"If you say so Yoona."
Jessica says and eat her steak again.

 

.............


Tiffany was in her seat. She is waiting for someone. The continuation of the shooting of their CF is finally done.

A man walk to her and beam a smile.
"Tiffany are you going home? I can drop you home."
Taecyeon offer Tiffany, he offer his hand.

Tiffany smile at him. She put down Taecyeon's arm.
"You know what? You are too kind, but my sister will fetch me. So no need. Thank you anyway."
Tiffany beam a sweet smile.

"Oh I see, if you say so. I have to go now."
Taecyeon smile and point her car with her thumb.

Tiffany nodded. Taecyeon beam a sweet smile and left.

After Taecyeon's car left, another black bmw stops in front of Tiffany. The window of the black car roll down. Tiffany smile as she see the one riding the car.

Tiffany immediately open the car, and she enter the car. The driver start driving off.

"You look tired."
The drivers told Tiffany. The latter lean closer to the driver to give a kiss.

"I miss my Yoongie."
Tiffany says

Yoona smile. 
"I feel the same way. Are you already fine with your lunch?"
Yoona asked her girlfriend 

"Yep, I obey what my lovely deer told me. How about you? How the lunch with the Jung goes so far?"
Tiffany asked, and she interwin her hands with Yoona.

"Fine, nothing special she is like the usual business partner."
Yoona answered 

"Is she flirting with you like the other business partners' of yours did?"
Tiffany asked with her dangerous tone. Yoona knew it.

"Are you jealous?"
Yoona asked with a smile

"Me jealous? Of that Jung? Gosh I am too far better than her."
Tiffany says

Yoona smile and nodded.
"You are the only one in my heart, so don't you worry about the stuff."
Yoona wiggle her brow. Tiffany giggle.

Tiffany feel luc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter