Chapter 17

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy I am fine. Yoona noona and Jessica noona was being good in me with my work in their office." Minhyuk told her mother.

"I know honey, Jessica and Yoona was really kind, what I am saying here is your health. I don't want you to get sick too like your sister." Mrs. Hwang explained to her son.

Minhyuk look at his sister, he let out a deep sigh. "If she knew that it was Jessica noona and Yoona noona were the one helping us, will she still mad at Jessica noona?" Minhyuk asked his mother.

"We don't know honey." Mrs. Hwang answered.


ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

"Happy 100th day." Yoona greeted as her girlfriend enter her office. Decorations are everywhere. Pitures are being tie in a ribbon that was pin in the ceiling. The pictures were pictures that Yoona takes in stolen for their 100 days being together.

Flowers and a shirt was in Yoona's hand. Yoona was wearing a blue shirt with quote saying. 'In love with a girl 220 cm in height.' Jessica giggle as she read what was written in the shirt.

She had been busy that she forgot it was their 100th day. She grab the shirt on Yoona's hand and wears it. She fix the shirt on her, and read the quote saying. 'In love with the girl owns 68gb Iphone.' Jessica laughs as she read it.

"Are you surprised?" Yoona wiggle her brows. Jessica give her a 'you know my answer look' . She then pounce to Yoona and capture Yoona's lips.

The kiss was sweet and pull of love. The nect thing they know, Jessica was sitting on Yoona's desk, with Yoona standing between her legs. "Y-yoong" Jessica mumbled between the kisses.

Yoona was still kissing her. "I lock the door." Yoona mumbled knowing what her girlfriend wants to say.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

 


"Do Tiffany was sleeping?" Yoona asked as she visit Tiffany's room with Jessica with her as the enter hand in hand.

"She is noon." Minhyuk answers.

Jessica sit on the couch. Yoona walks beside Tiffany. She caress the girl's face. She smile.
"Hey have you heard the news? The doctor says just say that you are gtting better. Finally the Tiffany I know was fetting back. The Tiffany I know was a fighter." Yoona says.

Jessica just watch the two. She understands why Yoona act this way. She knows that Tiffany was still special to the girl.

"Minhyuk have you eat? Where is aunt and Minho?" Yoona ask.

"They were in home." Minhyuk says. "We haven't eating. Noona was still sleep since 9 in the morning." Minhyuk answers.

"But it is already 6 in the afternoon near to dinner. Let us buy food we will be back." Yoona stated.

"Ok noona." Minhyuk says. Yoona grab Jessica's hand and drag the girl out the door with her.

Minhyuk just watch the two left, and when she look at her sister the girl was awake. "Oh noona you are awake. Are you hungry?" Minhyuk asked her sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter