Chapter 13

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been days, weeks, and months. Yoona was still the broken inside. Though Tiffany was right the she is confuse. Yoona doesn't know what to do. She herself doesn't even know if the feelings she have for Jessica is more than or the same as the one she have with Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Give me more"
Yoona put the glass on the counter. She is looking at the slim bartender.

"Ms. Im, your friend told me not to give you more. Besides she is hoing here now."
The bartender says

"You call her again Choi Sooyoung?"
Yoona asked with her drunken voice.

"Of course I did. You are lucky that she is because all this months she is the one who fetch you."
The bartender named Sooyoung told Yoona.

"How dare you scold me?"'
Yoona asked

"We are friends for months sisnce you start drinking here. I don't know what I have, but you even told me your deepest secret"
Sooyoung says

Choi Sooyoung, she is a bartender in Soshi Club, where Yoona frequently have a drink everynight after work. Yoona learn to share her feelings to Sooyoung, because even Jessica is there Yoona feels that she can't share it with Jessica especially now that the girl is within the issue.

"Because I think I can trust you"
Yoona says

"So have you talk to your girlfriend?"
Sooyoung asked

"It was ex-girlfriend"
Yoona corrected.

"Ok Ex"

"I don't, I try calling her. No one answer. One day I call her, but I hear a man answers it. On the other day it was a girl."
Yoona explained

"Have you try to visit her house?"

"I am an idiot if I didn't. Of course I did. It was her mom who see me. She threaten me that the media will know if I continue go to there house"
Yoona explained 

"You are hopeless."
Sooyoung shook her head.

"How dare you say that to me?"
Yoona asked
Sooyoung just laugh.

"Have you plan to move on?"

"Huh what are you saying?"
Yoona is annoyed to Sooyoung 

"Who is being confuse here?"
Sooyoung asked

"Me?"

"Exactly, same reason why your girlfriend break up with you. Wake up its been months. Have proper talk with her, and move on."
Sooyoung says

"What? It is not that easy."
Yoona says

"Why do you think you are acting this way?"
Sooyoung asked

"Because my ex suddenly left in the day that I didn't expect her to leave?"
Yoona asked

"Not that thing."

"Then what?"

"Because she left you without proper closure. It is not proper in a way you don't understand what she really mean when she break up with you."

"What do you mean?"
Yoona give Sooyoung a confuse look

"What did she say when she call for a break up?"

"I have to find myself "

"And you find yourself?"

"Being pained because she just leave me without even letting me explain my side."
Yoona says honestly 

"What will you explain to her then?"
Sooyoung asked because she know this will lead to the girl's decision that will make things proper again.

"That I am--- I "
Yoona close her eyes and sigh.

"What?"

"I am confuse, yes she is right I am confuse."
Yoona admitted finally.

"How you feel when Jessica is around?"

"What do you mean?"

"Observe your feeling around Jessica. See her efforts. Then measure it. Who weighs more in your heart."
Sooyoung says

Yoona look at Sooyoung and can't utter a word. Sooyoung is right, she have to act now after this months.

"Sorry Soo, is she being pain in --"

"Yes she is"
Sooyoung answer

"Thanks for listening to her blabbering."
Jessica says and give the money to Sooyoung.

"It is fine, I count her as friend"
Sooyoung says an d get the money.

Jessica help Yoona stand from the stool.
"I am not blabbering"

"Ok you are not"
Jessica act defeated.

They reach the car, and Jessica settled Yoona on the passenger seat.

"Jessica Jung? I am wrong on kissing you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter