Chapter 10

Covetous Fondness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stop kissing the girl.
"Yoona is there any problem?"
Tiffany asked Yoona worriedly.
Yoona look at Tiffany and shook her head.


"No Je---"

"Tiffany!!!! Your manager was here!"
A woman outside the door shouted.

"Yes mom I'll be there"
Tiffany stand.

"I'll be back"
Tiffany says and kiss Yoona.

As Tiffany leave Ypona, the latter scold herself. She is about to say 'No Jessica' thanks to Tiffany's mom who shouted, and cut her words.

"Yoona what are you thinking?! Tiffany is your girlfriend. And--"
Yoona stop her scolding to herself as she remember that finally she meet Tiffany's father. Even though the man look at her as Tiffany's friend atleast she an visit the house anytime.

Yoona was smiling like and idiot.
"What are you thinking huh?"
Tiffany says and luck the door.

"Huh?"
Yoona says

Tiffany grin and walk to Yoona. She sat on Yoona's lap. Dad will be out with mom to have dinner with my manager. I have a plan."
Tiffany says

 

••••••••••

 

Yoona and Tiffany are both panting. They are smiling like an idiot.
"Are you tired"
Yoona asked

"Of course it was 2 hours"
Tiffany says

Yoona hug her girlfriend and kiss the lady on forehead. I'll be staying tonight.
Yoona says, she is really happy that finally they made this and she give her one thing on Tiffany her ity. Yes she do it with Jessica, but she only the one in charge.


"What if dad knows we did this?"
Tiffany asked

"Shss let us sleep I love you Hwang Miyoung"
Yoona says

 


••••••••••••••••

 

"Unnie why don't you like Minhyuk?!"
Krystal was whining like a child because her lovely sister was vsing stubborn again.

"Because he is Hwang"
Jessica says

"And so?"
Krystal asked

"Fine he is brother of Tiffany "

"Then?"
Krystal says

"I hate you Krystal "
Jessica says

"Fine! Look Minhyuk is just a brother. She have nothing to do with Yoona galing inlove with her sisterr. I thought yiu are smart enough to understand unnie"
Krystal says and it makes Jessica pause for a little.

"Fine I am accepting him."
Jessica says and left Krystal, the katter giggle like an idiot.

 

••••••••••••••


Jessica lay down on her bed and check her phone. She look at the certain contact number

👇👇👇

Jessica smile on seeing the name of Yoona.
"You are really beautiful "

Jessica is thinking if she will text the girl. She didn't notice that the phone turned off. The trance of her thinking was stopped by the sudden beep of her phone indicating she have a text.


👇👇👇


Jessica look  at the name showing in her screen.
"Donghae again"

Jessica slide her phone

👇👇👇


Then she open the message.
and have conversation with Donghae.

👇👇👇


After the conversation Jessica start typing to message Yoona.

👇👇👇


But she is feeling nervous, and deleted the text. Then she change it by simple Yoona?

👇👇👇

Yoona immediately reply to Jessica's message. They have this conversation.

👇👇👇





After the long conversation with Yoona. Jessica start typing this because this is all she want to say.

👇👇👇

But she realize that she should not do that. She put her phone in the table side and close her eye.

"I love you Yoona"
Jessica mumbled

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

"It had been said that Hwang Miyoung was caught dating with a guy last night. Fans start wandering if the guy in hood was no other than Nickhun, who is now working with Tiffany. Is there really something between this two?"
The host in television says, and the picture of Tiffany with a guy start flashing.


A man turn off the television. 
"So look it is fine right? In a week you two  will admot that you two are dating. When reporters ask you, just give some clues"
The manager of Nickhun says.

"Do Tiffany knows about this?"
Nichkhun remove her eyeglasses.

"Yes her company already explain it to her"
The manager answer Nickhun. 


"Ok"


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


"So you and Yoona have secret relationship?"
Krystal asked and eat her cereals.

"Huh? Where did you get that?"
Jessica asked and eat her salad

"What with the call of endearment?"
Krystal crease her brow

"What do you mean?"
Jessica was confused 

"The honey and baby, don't act confused unnie"
Krystal says

"Hey wait are you by chance using my p---:"

"Oh unnie I am late for school have to go"
Krystal kiss her sister incheeks and left.

"Jung Sojung!!!!"

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoona was in her office, when her assistant came in. Giving her a newspaper.

Yoona get the newspaper.
"What will I do with this?"
Yoona crease her brow.

"Ms. Taeyeon see at the business section of the news that we had been featured saying that the Im and Jung Company are getting well, and say the rumored that Jessica Jung was see dating with a guy and you yesterday."
The assistant says

Yoona immediately flip the paper, and went to the page what the assistant is saying. Then she saw picture of her and Jessica leaving the restau, and Jonghyun leaving alone.

"How can they call this that Jessica is dating this guy, if they didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter