[ShowHyuk] - "You're Precious."

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested]

If you haven't played The Last of Us, then you might not know what I'm refering to. My bro is insisting on me playing this game instead of watching him do it, but no. Not gonna happen.

Oh hey, it's Valentine's day..... Completely forgot (says the person that works in a grocery store).


[3rd Person POV]

"Come on, Minhyuk... Let's go to sleep..."

"Bill! Get your outta my way!!"

"Minhyuk..."

"Hyunwoo. I can't fathom this game logic. Have you ever noticed that I'm the only one that gets caught?"

"I think it actually might be a good thing though..." Hyunwoo felt the need to answer the younger, even though he was trying to get him to go to sleep.

Minhyuk sat intently in front of the TV. The younger was playing one of his favorite games while his boyfriend, Hyunwoo, was staying the night. Usually Hyunwoo likes to watch the younger play a game and see him rage quit, but today he was really tired. " it! Bill, you're gonna get me killed!" Hyunwoo looked at the screen and watched as Minhyuk made his way through the cemetary. This was suppose to be a stealth mission, but Minhyuk was freaking out. "Dammit, Ellie! Not you too!" Hyunwoo chuckled at his friend's frustration.

"Hilarious."

"Hyunwoo, it's not fair. They keep getting in my way. We are going to die!" Minhyuk had the controller up at his chest, scrunched forward as if he was driving in heavy rain.

"The struggle..."

"It's real Hyunwoo! It's survival of the fittest and Bill is making it incredibly hard for me to survive right now.... !!!" Minhyuk screamed and dropped his controller. One of the Clickers from around a corner spotted him and then he died.

"Oh. So sad... Great, now it's bed time." Hyunwoo grabbed his boyfriend's arm and hoisted him up.

"Wait! Let me save it!" Minhyuk was trying to find any excuse to keep playing, but Hyunwoo caught onto it.

"You're back at the window. You don't need to save." Hyunwoo grabbed the controller from Minhyuk, who was now sulking, and turned off the system. He cut the TV off and put the controller down. "Come on." He turned to Minhyuk and lifted the younger over his shoulder.

"Hyunwoo?.."

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures."

"But I'm not sleepy."

"You will be today." Hyunwoo tapped Minhyuk's and smiled at the younger flinching. Minhyuk wiggled, protesting just to mess with his boyfriend. Hyunwoo tapped Minhyuk's again as he walked to the younger's room. "See, look. You're bed is calling you." Hyunwoo lowered Minhyuk down onto the bed.

"Fine, you win." Minhyuk laid back, arms crossed over his chest, still sulking. Hyunwoo got on the bed and laid next to his boyfriend.

"You're precious."

"People say that when they really think you have an ugly baby."

"You're precious."

"Does that mean I'm ugly to you?"

"You're precious."

"I hate you..."

~2/14/15~