[ChangKi] - Put It In [Side!HyunHeon]

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested] - Ft. HyunHeon

I hope this is okay. I wanted something a little playful and plus I've been having a strange craving for the item in the this story *no hints*... I still need to write some ShowKi and for some reason, I keep putting it off. I'll get it though xD


[3rd Person POV]

"How could you miss? I'm right here."

"You're wiggling. I wouldn't keep missing if you stayed still."

"I am still, Kihyun. My mouth is wide open, just put it in!... Wait...." Some shuffling was heard and then quiet. "How's this? Is this better for your aim?"

"Much better. Now look up." Changkyun did as he was told. "Open your mouth." 

-------------

"J-Jooheon?"

"Yeah, Hyung?"

"What are we listening to?"

"I'm not- I'm not sure... I'm scared to look. I don't wanna be scarred for life."

"Why are you such a scaredy cat?"

"Why aren't you a scaredy cat? It'll save your life one day. Like now. God knows what those two are doing in there and I do not want to find out. You're the leader, so you handle that. I will be in my room, away from any potential life damaging moments from any of you." Jooheon stood up and walked away to his room, leaving Hyunwoo alone on the couch. He sat still, thinking if he really wanted to know what those two were doing.

Another moment of silence consumed the room again until it was broken by Changkyun's loud rant.

"Hyung! I am literally inches in front of you, how could you miss?! I felt it roll down my cheek just now."

"I don't perform well under pressure!!!" 

Hyunwoo put his hands on his face, softly chanting 'oh god' to himself as he stood up and went in their direction. He took a deep breath and entered the room. Changkyun had his head on Kihyun's lap, faced up to the ceiling while Kihyun had a fist over the younger's face.

"What are you two doing?" They both snapped their heads in Hyunwoo's direction, eyes wide like a deer in headlights. Kihyun panicked and opened his fist, letting out what was in it all over Changkyun's face.

"Ahhhh!" The younger flinched and sat up. "Aw, Hyung! You threw off his concentration!" A piece of the object rolled over to Hyunwoo, who was stupid enough to pick it up.

A grape...

"A grape?"

"Yes, Hyung. Kihyun was feeding me grapes. He lost a bet and had to feed me, but you threw off his concentration and he missed my mouth. Again." Changkyun eyeballed both of his Hyungs.

"I told you. Not well under pressure."

"What pressure? I was right there. Inches, Kihyun, inches. This isn't over, I hope you know that. You still have to feed me."

"Dammit, Hyunwoo!" Kihyun pouted to himself, arms folded over like a child.

"My bad.... Here!" He tossed the grape to Changkyun, who caught it effortlessly. "Please continue.... You might not wanna eat that one though..." Hyunwoo turned away and went into one of the rooms to leave the two be.

"Oh my god..." Changkyun smiled and looked at Kihyun.

"We got'em..." Kihyun mimicked the younger's actions.

"We totally got'em!" The two highfived each other and started laughing.

"I was hoping we could trick Jooheon too, but he didn't bite. Probably too scared to see what we were doing."

"Should we try this on the others, you know, when Hyunwoo and Jooheon aren't here to give us away?" Kihyun nodded as the two kept laughing.

~1/20/16~