[ShowKi] - Heater

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested] -- Inspired from this prompt: Here

I finally got around to writing this xD I figured I'd give y'all something sappy. Oh yeah, and if you guys want a specific type of genre with a ship, you can always tell me. Just know that if you want something rated, you might have to wait for it cause I take forever with writing rated stuff...


[3rd Person POV]

"Too cold... Too cold..." Kihyun shivered as he slipped his feet into his slippers. He was quite comfortable on the couch, where he previously was with his blanket, but now he had to go to bed. He's usually not one for sleeping in his casual clothes, but today might need to be an exception. Kihyun has learned that whenever he changes into his pajamas, they're always cold.

"You're whining again." Hyunwoo's sudden words made the younger jump slightly. He was in the other room, how was he suppose to hear Kihyun's complaints?

"It's cold! Am I not allowed to whine about it?"

"No." Hyunwoo casually said, only to see a pillow fly into the room.

"Why are you so mean to me?" The younger pouted. He got up and searched for his pajamas.

"Cause I love you." Hyunwoo smiled to himself, knowing the Kihyun was probably blushing.

"Liar!"

Kihyun changed into his pajamas, instantly shivering again. He rubbed his hands together frantically in a failed attempt to get warm. Right then, he got an idea. He walked into the hallway and cranked up the heat. When he came back in his room, he walked up to the vent in the wall and held his shirt over the opening. The warm air encased his body in an calming and loving way. Sure, he looked weird at the moment, but he didn't care in the least. The air and warmth had swallowed up his thoughts, making him unaware of the person who was sneaking up behind him. Hyunwoo grinned with every sneaky step. He knew he was gonna get in so much trouble for this, but it was gonna be worth it once he heard the scream.

Hyunwoo got as close as he could and reached forward. He skillfully angled his hands so that they came under Kihyun shirt. Quickly, he touched Kihyun's skin, just long enough for the latter to feel how cold his hands were. Kihyun released one of the highest pitched screams Hyunwoo had ever heard from him in a while. Hyunwoo backed away as fast as he touched the smaller, almost tripping over himself. He ducked just in time to dodge another pillow being thrown at him.

"YOU !"

"Where do you keep getting these pillows from?"

"It's magic, ."

Kihyun picked up the pillow and attempted to beat Hyunwoo with it. The older laughed; he couldn't take Kihyun seriously while he's wearing such cute pajamas. Hyunwoo caught the pillow and twisted it, allowing himself to get behind Kihyun.

"I'm sorry, okay? I couldn't resist touching you. You know that." Hyunwoo laughed. Kihyun tried to struggle free but gave up the moment Hyunwoo knocked the pillow out of his hands.

"I lost my weapon... I have no will to live..." Kihyun dramatically looked up to the ceiling, as if he was looking at the sky. Hyunwoo shook his head and leaned in, giving the smaller's neck a kiss.

"You know I got to have a little fun with you, especially after you whine. You're cute when you whine." Kihyun's face scrunched up at his boyfriend's sappiness. He slapped the older's hand and shook his head.

"I'm not cute..."

"Right, and I'm not hot."

"You're so conceited."

"But, you love me."

"I do.

~1/23/16~