[ShowKi] - Wrapping Paper

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: I've had this drabble stuck in my old phone for 2 years... didn't find it until a few days ago... whelp...


[3rd Person POV]

"Kihyun..... Kihyun.... Ki... What are you doing?!" The younger looked up like he was innocent. He had a giant roll of wrapping paper, where he ripped off a piece and decided to cover Hyunwoo's arm with it. 

"Just relax and let me work." He continued to wrap the paper around Hyunwoo's arm, going all the way up to his shoulder. He then took Hyunwoo's free arm and made him hold it in place while he got tape. Kihyun proceeded to tape up the edges, leaving Hyunwoo's arm encased in a rather childish pattern. "Even covered with the pinkest wrapping paper I ever had to buy, your arm still manages to look buff...." Kihyun let his hands touch over the paper, right where Hyunwoo's biceps were.

"Was this some sort of experiment?" Kihyun smiled mischievously.

"Maybe.... Now flex! Let's see if it rips!" The younger slapped the spot he was just touching and bit his lower lip out of anticipation. 

Hyunwoo knew he shouldn't entertain the smaller's antics, but with a face like that, he couldn't say no. Hyunwoo brought his arm down into a half circular motion. A few of the pieces of tape popped at first, but then the paper covering his triceps split open, causing the whole thing to fall off of Hyunwoo's arm.

"And this is why you're hot."

"What?"

"Hyungwon did this to Wonho and it took him 2 tries to do it. Granted, he wrapped it loosely to with Wonho, but still. This just makes you even hotter cause, you know, muscles..." Kihyun grabbed the paper and set it off to the side.

"My muscles are what makes me hot?"

"Yeah, it's something about you being able to lift me that just makes everything better." The smaller casually leaned back in the sofa, completely nonchalant about the whole thing.

"Glad to know what you really think." There was a minute of silence until Kihyun blurted out another thought.

"I take it back. Your muscles aren't the only thing that makes you hot, your lips do too." Hyunwoo unconsciously touched his mouth.

"So physical stuff, huh?" Kihyun sat up and turned to the older.

"As your boyfriend, it's my job to tell you about your best qualities and what I like about you. Sure, I love your personality, or whatever, but muscles trumps everything." He leaned over a kissed the older male on his cheek. Curling downward, Kihyun snuggled up to his boyfriends side and smiled. "You know, Hyunwoo, I just had to give you your last revelation of the year."

"Thanks for looking out for me."

"Anytime, babe." Hyunwoo smiled and chuckled softly. He knew Kihyun meant well. The older decided to let Kihyun have this and settled for turning on the TV. He looked over at the wrapping paper and remembered Kihyun's face. It was too cute.

He enjoyed it. Great way to end the year.

~12/28/18~