Two

The Knights
Sungjae looks around the park. 
"Hey watch out!" Yells a voice before an object contacts with his head.
"Oh god are you okay?" Asked the voice.
Looking up the boy nods before getting up.
"I'm super sorry. My name is Sehun." Says the tall male as he stretches out his hand.
"Oh it's fine. My name is Sungjae." Sungjae says as he takes the hand.
"I see you go to Rose Thorn High. Do you know The Knights?" Asked Sehun as they sit on the bench.
"Yah. Why?" Asked Sungjae as he places the ice on his head.
"Oh it's just that Kai told me that they harassed him and Kyungsoo."
"I-I heard." Stuttered Sungjae.
No wonder Sehun's name seemed familiar. He was the head of another gang at the international school.
"Yah. They sure annoy me. That Peniel guy sure has a temper." Huffed Sehun as he looked out at the park.
"I heard he does that when he feels threatened or he feels his loved one is." Mumbled Sungjae.
"So if I took this person there would be an all out war." Sehun said quietly.
By now Sungjae was beyond creeped out so he stood up.
"It was really nice meeting you but I really need to get home."
"You aren't going anywhere." Sehun says as he takes his wrist and drag him.
 
Sungjae was pushed into the classroom and saw a group of boys.
"Look who I found on my walk today. Peniel's princesses." Sehun laughed as he pushed Sungjae even farther in.
The group turned around and Sungjae froze even more. All of them were tall or muscular.
"Hey what's your name boy?" Asked one of them.
"His name is Sungjae Minho." Said Sehun who sat Sungjae down.
Sungjae looked around before locking eyes with Kyungsoo. His eyes widened as he looked at the owl man. 
"Excuse me. I believe I have my rights to call one person." Sungjae said as he looked at the gang.
They sighed before a green haired male through his phone at him. Catching it he called Peniel.
"Hello?"
"Hey."
"Oh Sungjae where are you? You didn't come home today."
"I-I ran into some problems." Sungjae slowly said as he looked at the gang.
"Why do you sound like you aren't saying everything? Is something wrong?"
"You could say that."
"Times up princess." Said the green haired male.
"Peniel please help me I am," Sungjae tried to say quickly but the green haired male cut him off.
 
Jackson looked at Peniel as he looked at his phone. Peniel's face became angered when he recognized that voice.
"Key." He mumbled.
"What about him?" Asked Amber, another member (only female member).
Clenching his phone he looked at it.
"They have Sungjae."
"What!?" Screamed Jackson and Amber.
Peniel glared at the door before grabbing his shoes and running out. Running past the picture of Sehun and him on the wall. 
 
Sungjae looked at the gang before looking at the clock. Sighing he looked at the fair he sat in. His hands were tied and he was also tied to the chair.
"Why did you kidnap me when you could have gotten one of other loved ones? I mean I'm not even a part of the gang."
"That's the point. You can't defend yourself." Said Key as he looked at the boy.
Angered Sungjae looked at his captors then the door.
"Just break down that door Peniel." He said in his head.
The door ripped off its hinges as The Knights flooded the room. Sungjae looked at his captors before Kyungsoo. They made eye contact before looking away. Being pulled back Sungjae found himself out of the chair and being held by three men.
"We could do this nicely or I can rip your insides out." Growled Peniel as he looked at the other gang.
"Hmm...no." Sehun said as he played with a knife.
"Hey. Hey. We could just do this fairly. I go home and you can have some food." Sungjae said as he looked at everyone.
"Yah guys. I mean isn't this excessive?" Asked Kyungsoo.
"Yah listen to Kyungsoo. He seems really smart!" Says Sungjae as he watches the knife.
He hates knifes it only reminds him of how his family was ripped away from him. Sehun looks at the knife then Sungjae.
"Does this knife scare you?" Asked Sehun as he brought it closer.
The Knights stopped as they watched Sungjae start to freak out.
"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Screamed Sungjae as he tried to get away.
Laughing Sehun grazed it on his cheek.
"Stop that! Your scaring him! He hates knives!" Yelled Amber as she glared at them.
"Hmmm maybe I should but I like him like this." He said as he cut his cheek.
Wide eyed Sungjae looked at Sehun before breaking away from the gang members. Sehun grabbed his wrist as he tried to get away.
"Now now. The fun is just starting." Sehun says.
Wide eyed Sungjae looked at Peniel.
"Get away from me!" He screamed as he pushed him away. Sehun stumbled back. Hitting the table Sungjae felt a sharp object enter his body. 
"Oh right the table with the gun on it." Sungjae said.
Gasping Sunjae looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger as he looked at the object in Sungjae. Turning around slowly Sungjae looked at everyone before falling to the ground.
"Sungjae!"

*runs away and hides* oh god ....anyway please comment what you think and if y'all like please subscribe 

┐('.'┐) ┐('.'┐) (┌'.')┌ ┐('.'┐) (┌'.')┌ (┌'.')┌