Eleven

The Knights

Sungjae slowly opened his eyes. Everything hurt. Blood was all around him as he looked around. Sirens blasted off in the distance as they seemed to be underwater. Sungjae looked toward his cracked screen before reaching for it. He couldn't die yet.

One week before

Sungjae fell to his knees when the doctor came out of the operation room. His hands all bloody and a poker face as he walked closer.
"Mr. Yook?"
"Y-y-yes?"
Sungjae looked up to see a dreaded face.
"W-what happened?" His voice shaking as he spoke.
The doctor sighed before smiling a bit.
"I'm sorry...it wasn't a success. Mr. Peniel is unresponsive. He's in a coma."
Sungjae stood up and looked at the doctor.
"A-A-a c-coma?"
"Yes."

Sungjae looked out upon the city. Sitting down on the bench of the hospital's roof Sungjae sighed. Peniel was in a coma. Reaching out for the flowers around him Sungjae smiled painfully. It was a sunflower. Just like the one Peniel gave him right before the surgery. Smiling the boy reached for his phone. Turning it on he saw all the calls from Mark and Kevin. Pressing in Mark's number he was on the last number when he felt a familiar touch. Wiping around Sungjae shot up to see that man.
"Hello."

"P-pl-please s-stop." Sungjae managed to say as the man retracted from his position. Crying Sungjae stared at the face of that man. His face having a long scare across his cheek. Smirking the man looked at the quivering boy.
"No. Not yet."

Two days later 

The room was silent as nothing stirred. Slowly the figure on the bed stirred making the beeping of the heart quicken. Slowly rising the figure looked around and saw nothing.
"Sungjae..." Peniel managed to say as he looked around.
Peniel then looked toward the door as it slid open showing a nurse. She looked up to see the sitting Peniel and called out for a doctor.

Mark bit his nail as he looked at all the police. Sungjae has been missing for two days now and Peniel just woke up. He barely noticed an arm being placed around him until he felt someone kiss his head. Looking up he tried to smile as he saw it was Jackson.
"Hey everything is going to be okay."
Crying a little Mark wrapped his arms around Jackson.
"I don't know Jackson. Last time this happened him and Kyungsoo almost died. It was a miracle that Kyungsoo changed at that time."
Sighing Jackson hugged Mark even harder.
"I know. I know."

Sungjae's head bobbed back and forth. He couldn't sleep not knowing how Peniel was. Slowly he rose from the bed and walked toward the bared door. Looking out of the window he spotted the TV. Reaching for the remote on his side of the jail he turned it on. His captors let him watch the TV in a way of torturing him. 
"Next on the news is about the kidnapping of high school student Yook Sungjae, who was last seen at Woo Hospital four days ago. Police are still looking for him so if you have any information please contact police."
Turning off the TV Sungjae slides onto the floor. Letting his head fall into his knees the wet streams of tears come down his face. Hearing the door open Sungjae wipes his tears and get up.
"You do know why we are doing this?"
"No I don't."
The man walked up to the door and opens it with the key.
"It's all because of Peniel. All his fault."
Turning around Sungjae glares at the man.
"It isn't his fault. It could never be his fault."
"Are you sure?"
Taken aback Sungjae looks at the man before glaring at him again.
"Yes. I'm sure."

Peniel stood onto the floor as doctors tried to push him back down.
"Stop! Let me go! Sungjae...Sungjae needs me!" He screams as the doctors manage to push him down back onto the bed.
Crying Peniel lets them push him down.
"Sungjae...Sungjae I'm so sorry."

Two days later

Luhan jumps up from his seat as he reads the text he just received. The teacher glares at him but Luhan doesn't notice as he runs toward the door.
"Luhan! Where do you think you're going!" Yells the teacher as she glares at him.
Turning around Luhan's eyes turn a bright blue.
"I'm going to save a friend."
Was all he said as he sprints out the door and the school.

Bursting down the door Luhan is met with a bared door. Walking in he spots a TV and a phone. Ripping the bares from the door Luhan then kicks down the door to see that man taking off Sungjae's shirt. Staring at the frightened eyes of his friend Luhan growls. As the man turns Luhan rips him off Sungjae and hits him onto the wall.
"Didn't we warn you last time? Don't you ever touch Kyungsoo or Sungjae ever." Growled Luhan as he squeezed the man's neck.
"L-lu-luhan..."
Snapping out of his rage Luhan turned toward his friend. Letting go of the man's neck Luhan ran over to his friend on the bed.
"Is everything okay? Did he hurt you? Talk to me." Luhan cried as he looked all over Sungjae.
"L-lu-luhan."
Looking up Luhan stares at the tears running down Sungjae's face.
"Is it true?" Sungjae asked as he stares at his friend.
Confused Luhan his head.
"Is what true?"
"Did Minho kill my family?"