Seven

The Knights

Double update! Yep...but this one is a bit sad so be ready. Ummm...violence and suiside type stuff in here sooooo....yah....


Sungjae slowly opened his eyes to see white. White everything. Slowly turning his head everything seemed unreal. Lifting himself he sat on the hard bed. Looking around Sungjae spotted a sleeping figure. Swinging his legs around Sungjae placed his feet on to the cold floor. Slowly walking over the boy placed his hands on the sleeping figure's face. The figure stirred before lifting it's eye lids. The figure stared at Sungjae before hugging him. 
"Sungjae..." The figure said as it's hands went through Sungjae's hair.
Stunned Sungjae wrapped his arms around the figure. Pulling back the figure pressed it's lips on his. Soft. Warm. Comfort. Closing his eyes Sungjae smiled in the kiss.

Kai looked at Kyungsoo and he did the same. Standing from his chair Kai walked over to Kyungsoo who was sitting on the hospital bed. Sitting next to Kyungsoo Kai stared into the deep brown eyes. Tilting his head Kai then looked at the ears that are on his head. 
"Can you stop starring at me like that Kai?" 
Kai's world crashed at that moment. Sighing Kai stood from the bed and moved his hands through his hair. 
"How many times do I have to say that you called me Jongin?" Asked Kai as he stared at his lover. 
Tilting his head Kyungsoo stared at the other.
"I did? Why did I do that when everyone else calls you Kai?" Kyungsoo asked.
Sighing Kai hit his head on the wall. Turning back toward Kyungsoo stood in front of the smaller male and pointed toward his wolf ears.
"You see these? They are wolf ears. You have some as well. I gave those to you. I am your mate." Kai said angrily.
Nodding Kyungsoo touched his wolf ears then Kai's. Relaxing to the touch Kai stared at Kyungsoo lovingly. Leaning in Kai pressed his lips on Kyungsoo's.

Peniel sighed as he walked into Sungjae's hospital room. Opening the door he saw that Sungjae was sitting on the bed. Sighing again Peniel sat next to Sungjae and kissed him. Shocked Sungjae looked at Peniel as he pulled away. Smiling painfully Peniel caressed Sungjae's cheek before ruffling his hair.

Walking through the school gate Sungjae sighed as he say Joy come running up to him. Ever since he got shot Joy has made his already bad life a living hell. Always following him and saying that they were a couple. Convinced that he lost his memory. Stopping Sungjae looked at the girl and walked faster toward the school front door. Grabbing Sungjae's hand Joy dragged him into the garden. Throwing her hand off his Sungjae glared at the girl. However before he could get anywhere Joy stood on her toes and kissed him. Running her hands through his hair Sungjae stood their shocked. Coming to his senses Sungjae pushed her off and slapped her.
"WHAT THE HELL JOY!" He screamed. 
Holding her cheek Joy smiled.
"I love you. That's why." 
Coming up to Sungjae she kissed him again. Pushing her off again Sungjae wiped his lips and stormed off. Joy looked toward the door and smirked when she saw Peniel.

Peniel was super confused when three girls dragged him toward the door toward the garden. He had just been minding his business waiting for Sungjae when he was blindfolded and taken somewhere. One of the girls took the blind fold off to see Sungjae and Joy in the garden together with hands interlocked. Staring he watched Joy go on her tip toes and kissed his boyfriend. Turning around Peniel stood there as he watched his princess be kissed by someone else.

Punching the shack wall Sungjae cried out in anger. His lips felt dirty. Every being of him felt dirty. He hated it. Hearing the door open Sungjae turned toward it to see Peniel. Smiling Sungjae ran toward him and hugged him. Kissing him Sungjae was surprised when Peniel pushed him away. Landing on the floor Sungjae looked up at the boy. Fire in his eyes Peniel sat on his chest. Glaring down at the boy Peniel grabbed his head he through it to the ground. Grunting in pain Sungjae looked at the angered Peniel.
"Peniel...what's wrong?"
"WHAT'S WRONG! YOU KISSING THAT GIRL IS WRONG!" Screamed Peniel.
Stunned Sungjae stared at the crying Peniel. Getting up off of Sungjae Peniel glared at him.
"I'll be moving out of your apartment. I don't want you to ever show your face near me or the Knights."
Getting up from the ground Sungjae stared at Peniel.
"Peniel...I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! I slapped her! I only love you!" Sungjae screamed with tears in his eyes.
Grabbing Peniel's arm Sungjae stared at his eyes. Peniel only glared back before throwing Sungjae into the bats. Blood flowing from his arms and head Sungjae watched as Peniel walk out of the shack. Crying his tears mixed in with his blood.

"Where's Sungjae?" Asked Jackson as Peniel walked into the dorm. Glaring at Jackson Peniel wiped the blood from his hand.
"He won't be coming here any longer. We aren't together any longer." Peniel said coldly as he walked into his room. 
Staring Jackson looked at Mark.
"I wonder what happened." Mark said slowly.
Jackson just sat there thinking over everything.
"Something must have happened."

Laying in darkness Sungjae looked up at the shack's ceiling. Hearing the door open Sungjae just lay there to tired to even move.
"Sungjae?" Called out Mark as he entered the shack. 
Turning on his phone's flashlight Mark shone it around. Landing on the bats Mark saw blood and a hand. Rushing over to the hand Mark gasped at the scene. Sungjae lay in his own blood with tired eyes and a black eye.
"Sungjae what happened?" Mark asked as he moved the bats away from his friend's body. 
Laughing painfully Sungjae cried a little.
"It's all my fault. I didn't mean to. I really didn't but she broke us. Peniel is gone forever." Sungjae cried.

Staring at the picture Peniel grabbed it and through it at the mirror. Breaking everything Peniel cried in anger before dropping to the ground. Crying Peniel curled up in a ball surrounded by destruction. 

Sungjae sat under the staircase of the school eating lunch. The only noise was his crying. He hated himself. So much. Wiping his tears Sungjae looked at the door in front of him. Getting up he opened the door. Climbing the staircases Sungjae arrived at the last door. Opening it Sungjae stepped onto the roof top. Walking slowly over to the railing he looked down. No one was down there. Gripping the railing Sungjae looked at his phone. Taking off his shoes Sungjae put his phone by them. Standing on the brick wall between the railing Sungjae heard his phone ring. Looking at it Sungjae looked at the caller. 'Mark' it read. Grabbing his phone he answered.
"Sungjae where are you?" He asked.
Smiling Sungjae took in a breath.
"I'm in hell. Tell Peniel that I love him...forever." Ending the call Sungjae dropped the phone watching it fall and hit the ground. Stepping over the railing he lifted his head to stare  at the sun. Smiling Sungjae let his body fall off the railing. Feeling the wind in his hair Sungjae watched as he got further away from the railing. Closing his eyes Sungjae smiling slightly.

Peniel heard a thud as he walked out of the door. Turning toward the thud Peniel looked at a body. Walking slowly toward the body Peniel froze. Blood flowed from the body. Touching the body's shoulder Peniel froze again. Sungjae.

Students looked out the classroom windows when they heard a loud sirens. Looking down students saw a body being pulled into an ambulance along as a crying Peniel.

Peniel cried as he watched his ex-boyfriend being pulled into the ambulance. The police officer looked at the boy and turned to him.
"What is your relation with the boy?" He asked.
Looking up at the officer Peniel then looked at the ambulance.
"Boyfriend."

Sungjae opened his eyes slowly. There were tubes everywhere. Turning his head he saw a sleeping Peniel at the foot of his bed. Widening his eyes Sungjae kicked the boy's head. Lifting his head Peniel looked at Sungjae. Staring at each other Peniel stood up. Now standing beside him Peniel glared at the boy.
"Just because I am here doesn't mean anything. I was the one that found you. Don't do stupid things again Sungjae. Promise?" 
Nodding Sungjae saw a glint of love in Peniel's eyes.
"Idiot."
I love you.