Twelve

The Knights

Sehun jumped up from his seat as he felt pain in his leg. Looking up Kai stared at Sehun's scared eyes.
"What is it?"
"Luhan. Luhan is in trouble."

Minho stared at the window. His youngest brother is missing. It's all his fault. Even if Luhan survived he could never face him again. He hated to admit it but Luhan couldn't come back. Hitting his head on the window Taemin walked over and hugged him.
"It's okay. Luhan will come back." 
Turning Minho smiled painfully at his mate. Narrowing his eyes Taemin stared into his mate's eyes.
"You wouldn't. You couldn't Minho. He's your brother."
Staring at Taemin Minho hugged him tightly as tears came down.
"I know I can't. Which makes it hurt even more."
"It wasn't your fault. It was his. That man made you do it."
Crying even more Minho stuffed his face into Taemin's shoulder.
"I still can't believe your an Alpha. You seem more like a puppy."
Glaring at Taemin Minho pouted as Taemin laughed.

On the roof of the building Luhan sighed as Sungjae sat quietly on the ground. Staring at Sungjae Luhan kneeled near him.
"What did that man tell you Sungjae?"
Looking up at Luhan Sungjae whipped his tears.
"He told me that my family was murdered by Minho as instructed by Peniel. He said that the only reason they treat me so well is because of the guilt of killing them." Sungjae managed to answer without stuttering.
Sitting in front of Sungjae Luhan patted his head.
"Well he's lying."
Looking at Luhan Sungjae whipped more tears away from his eyes.
"Then what really happened?"

Four years before (Age 15)

Sungjae laughed as he ran into the house as Peniel chased him in.
"Take off your shoes!" Yelled Sungjae's mother from the kitchen. 
"Yes!" They both yelled as they ran into the living room.
Laughing from his seat Sungjae's father started to read his newspaper again. Tackling Sungjae to the ground Peniel sat on top of him still laughing. Pouting Sungjae managed to kick the boy on top of him and run out the back door. Running out the back door Sungjae hit a body. Falling to the ground Sungjae looked up at the taller boy. 
"Sungjae are you alright?" Asked Peniel as he ran up to his friend. 
Looking up the boy stared straight into bright green eyes.
Scared Sungjae hugged his friend but Peniel just stared at him.
"Yah! Minho you are scaring them!" Yelled another voice.
Said male looked toward the voice only to be hit on the head.
"Ouch! Yah! I'm older than you Kai!" Yelled Minho as he growled at the bright red eyes of his brother.
Laughing Kai looked at the two fifth-teen year olds and stopped. Looking at Minho Kai nodded before grabbing both of them.
"Yah! Don't touch us! Who are you?" Yelled Peniel as he kicked in the arms of Kai.
Staring at the struggling boy Kai sighed before looking at his brother.
"I'm Kai and that is Minho. We are friends."
"How are you friends? We just met you!"
"Kai make him be quiet before they call the cops." Minho growled as they walked toward the woods. 
"But Luhan will kill us if we hurt them..."
"Kai he's your younger brother. He's not that scary." Chuckled Minho.
"Oh be quiet."

Sungjae and Peniel looked around the cave as the three werewolves talked to each other (they figured out what they were when they overheard the three talking). Reaching for Sungjae's hand Peniel clasped his friend's hand.
"We need to bring them back to their family." Luhan muttered as his bright blue eyes wandered toward the two children.
"But Luhan we finally found them. We are so close. Last time we were this close they died. I can't let that happen again." Minho spoke quietly as his eyes glanced at the two.
Sighing Kai looked at his two brothers. 
"Let's just bring them back and watch them. Their parents are probably worried. Plus you know how Sungjae's mom is."
Kai said as he rubbed his eyes.
Lifting his head Sungjae looked at Kai. How did he know how is mother is toward him? Getting up Sungjae walked over to the tall werewolf and held his shirt.
"Sungjae?" Peniel asked as he stared at his friend.
"How do you know how my mother is?"
Stunned Kai just stared at the small boy.
"How do you know!" Yelled Sungjae making Luhan flinch next to him.
Staring at Sungjae Kai sighed before taking the boy's hand off of his shirt.
"I know because I was Jongin. I was your dog."
Stunned Sungjae stepped back as he looked at the male.
"Impossible...Jongin ran away and was hit by a car...you can't be Jongin." 
Sighing Kai ruffled his hair.
"I was. I was kicked out of your house because your mom figured out what I was. She hit me with a car but that didn't kill me."
Stepping back again Sungjae stared at Kai. Looking at the other two Sunfjae ran out of the cave.
"Sungjae!" Everyone yelled as they saw him run.

"Where the hell did he go?" Peniel whispered under his breath as he ran through the forest. 
When Sungjae had ran out of the cave Peniel didn't even spare a glance at the three brothers and just ran. Peniel glanced around as he looked around the trees to spot an abandoned train spot. Running over his shoes made the gravel sound louder. Coming around a corner Peniel spotted Sungjae sitting up against a train.
"Yah!"
Looking over Sungjae froze as he spotted Peniel. Walking over to his friend Peniel sat next to him and hugged the boy.
"Don't you ever do that again. You scared me so much."

 "Minho what do you think we should do?" Kai asked as they all looked at the two boys leaning on the train.
Sighing Minho looks at his two brothers.
"We wait for when we are needed. But for now we just watch."

"The hell where you Sungjae!" Screamed Sungjae's mother as she slapped him across the face.
Tears in his eyes Sungjae just stays kneeling. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Peniel in the window. Freezing Sungjae slowly looks back at his mother with pleading eyes.
"Mother please...stop..."
Another slap could be heard.
"No! I worked to hard for you to love another man! I already have to deal with your cousin but now you!?" His mother screamed again as she through Sungjae away from her.
Surprised Sungjae let himself fall. Soon blood was everywhere as his head hit the coffee table. Touching his head Sungjae looked horrified at his mother. Gasping his mother stared at the blood everywhere. Stunned Sungjae didn't even notice when he felt two hands on his shoulder.
"Sungjae!" Peniel yelled as he looked at his friend.
Still looking at his mother Sungjae then noticed the three brothers.