Five

The Knights

I'M BACK!!!! Yo I can't remember when I last updated but hahahahaha here it is....



Sungjae sat on his bed thinking about what happened earlier. Sighing he laid back onto his mattress. Looking at the white ceiling Sungjae lifted his shirt to feel the scar from the bullet. Sighing again Sungjae slowly covered his body again. Suddenly he looked at the clock...Peniel was late. Getting up he went out to the main room and looked for his phone. It was quiet. The still air suffocated Sungjae as he looked for his phone. Suddenly a ring echoed in the empty space. Looking at the desk he noticed his phone. Picking it up he answered.
"Hello?"
The caller hung up on him. Looking at his phone Sungjae shrugged before jumping when the door burst open.
"Look who we have here boys. We have a little princess."

Sungjae felt pain as three of the men dragged him to his bedroom. Kicking his feet Sungjae screamed.
"HELP! HELP ME!" He kept screaming hopping his next door neighbors heard him.
"Shut him up!" Barked the leader as he glared at everyone. Nodding one of the men covered his mouth. Now all Sungjae could do was scream however they were muffled by the man. Throwing him onto the bed the three men started to hit him. Crying Sungjae silently cried for Peniel.

Peniel slowly walked up the staircase to Sungjae's apartment. He had a meeting with the head and it was not a fun one. Sighing he reached the floor and stopped. The door was cracked open. The signs of the lock being broken set him off even more. Rushing through the door he saw chairs over turned. 
"Sungjae?" Called out the worried male as he ran around. Reaching the room he slowly opened it to see a figure on the bed. 
"Sungjae?" Peniel asked worriedly as he rushed to Sungjae's side. 
Turning him over he saw the bruised and bloodied face of his lover. Slowly opening his eyes Sungjae smiled a bit.
"I knew you would come." He whispered before he looked around.
"It seems so quiet. So peaceful."
"Sungjae. Oh god Sungjae what happened?" Cried Peniel as tears swelled up in his eyes.
Coughing Sungjae hugged Peniel tightly while his hair.
"As long as you are okay I'm okay. I'll heal don't worry."
"Don't worry? How can't I when I love you Sungjae. I chose you as my princess no one else. We promised to do everything together."
Blushing Sungjae kissed him deeply before looking at Peniel.
"Let's sleep."

Sungjae looked down at his cousin.
"What happen Sungjae? Your late to class now your getting into fights?" Kevin asked as he glared at his cousin. "You're the only other family I have left. I don't want to see you get hurt."
"But Kevin I didn't get into a fight..." Mumbled the taller male.
"What did you say?" Asked Kevin as he raised his voice.
"I was attacked Kevin. Some people broke down my door and attacked me." Whispered Sungjae as he barley held eye contact with Kevin.
Stunned Kevin sighed angrily.
"It's that Peniel boy right? He did something and you're paying for it."
"No it's not like that!" Yelled Sungjae.
Kevin was stunned once again as he looked at his angered cousin.
"It wasn't Peniel's fault! I got myself in that situation because of something else! Peniel would never hurt me I'm his princess!" Sungjae yelled at as he stormed away.

Running toward the shack Sungjae wiped his tears away. Sitting down the boy looked at his phone screen. It was a picture he had took after the night that they kissed for the first time. It was of Peniel back hugging him as he slept. His eyes closed and innocent. Smiling Sungjae looked around before jumping when he heard a voice.
"I'm not going to double cross them Key. I already got enough trouble with my brothers."
"But Minho think about it. What have they ever done for you?"
"They don't hurt people like you guys do. You shot and kidnapped Sungjae. He's like a brother to me."
"Ouch that hurt."
"Shut it Kai. Ever since you hurt him I've gotten crap from the head. I don't need any more."
Shocked Sungjae peaked out the window to see Minho, Key, Kai, and another boy. He couldn't see his face but he looked like a doll.
"Guys please let's not do this. We all know that Sehun will do anything to get back at Peniel." Said the doll like boy.
"Luhan is right. Sungjae is in danger."
Luhan... so that is his name.
"Not just him but all of our loved ones." Said Kai.
Sighing Key looked at everyone.
"Does that mean that we need to call them?"
"We might have to."
"Yep. We need to call the Shadow Knights."
Sungjae stumbled backwards hitting the baseball bats. Cursing Sungjae stood back up before screaming into a hand that grabbed at him.
"Be quiet if you want to live." That man whispered.

Outside the shack the four boys looked at the shack.
"Who uses that shack?" Asked Key as he looked at it.
"Sungjae mostly but Peniel often goes in there too." Minho said as he walked toward the covered up window. Peaking through he gulped there standing in the middle of the shack was Sungjae and a man. The man look as if he was in his thirties and held a knife to Sungjae's neck.
"Damnit. Kai call them now."
"What?"
"Just call them damnit."

Sungjae cried as he was dragged out of the shack away from the four other boys. 
"Hey!" Yelled a hooded boy as he stepped in front of the two.
Scoffing the man pointed the knife at the boy.
"They sure over exaggerate you V. Your smaller and less intimidating."
"Well I'm always full of surprises." Said V as he took out his sword.
"Drop the weapon and let the boy go." The boy named V said pointing the sword as the man.
"Not a chance kid."
Before he could do anything V was already behind the man. Cutting him the man let go of Sungjae so he could escape. Breathing in deeply he watched to boy plunging the sword deep into the man. Pulling his sword out V looked at the other.
"You seem to get into a lot of trouble Sungjae. No wonder they sent me."
"W-who sent you?" Stuttered Sungjae as he looked at the sword.
"Ahh. I'll put this away."
V then put his sword back in place and reached out his hand.
"My name is V. I'm a guardian."
Taking the hand Sungjae looked at the boy and shook it.
"Well Sungjae I think some people are looking for you. I think I should go." 
Without  even waiting for a good bye V ran off into the woods.
"Sungjae!" Yelled a voice from behind him.
Turning Sungjae smiled at Jackson.
"What?"
"Minho said that you were kidnapped."
"Ah that? Well someone helped me with that."
"Who?" Asked an out of breath Jackson.
"He called himself V."

Peniel sighed as he looked at Sungjae. Sungjae just awkwardly stood there.
"Sungjae don't go running off like that."
"I'm sorry Peniel...I just needed some air. I was angered." Sungjae said silently as he lowered his gaze. 
Sighing Peniel patted his lover's hand before looking up at the ceiling.
"Sungjae I was really worried when you didn't show up and when Jackson ran out of here. I was really scared."
"I didn't think about that...I probably messed everything up. I always do. I'm sorry." Sungjae said almost as a whisper as tears started to come down his face.
Peneil carefully whipped the tears away before kissing his gently.
"Don't blame yourself. Everyone needs air once in awhile. Don't beat yourself about that. There is no need to."

"Sehun please reconsider. This is a really bad idea." Kyungsoo said sternly as he looked at the head. 
Glaring at the smaller boy Sehun played with the knife in his hand. 
"Do you remember what happened then?" He asked.
"Sehun let it go. Stop this anger. It will only hurt yourself." Kyungsoo said slowly as he stared at the other.
Flinching Sehun glared even harder at the other boy. Standing he slammed the knife into the table so it stood up.
"I will never forget! Nothing will heal that wound Kyungsoo! Nothing!" He yelled.
Glaring at the fuming man Kyungsoo scoffed.
"Fine but don't come crying to me when something happens! I'm out!" Getting up from the chair Kyungsoo slammed a note on the table. Storming out he flew the door open and walked past the other members. Turning at the door Kyungsoo glared at everyone.
"SCREW ALL OF YOU!" He yelled before storming out the last door.
Getting up Kai ran after him.

Sitting on the swing Kyungsoo looked at the stars. Slowly Kai walked up to him and sat on the other swing.
"So you finally broke." He said as he looked at Kyungsoo lovingly.
Laughing Kyungsoo wiped his tears before smiling.
"I couldn't take it any longer. They crossed the line when they hurt Sungjae."
"You still love him don't you." Mumbled Kai as he looked at the smiling Kyungsoo.
"No matter how many lives we live together he will always be one of my best friends." Kyungsoo said as he looked at the ring on his pinky finger.
Patting Kyungsoo's hand Kai looked at the matching ring on his finger.
"And we will always love each other my prince."

Sungjae sighed as he walked down the street from the market. Looking toward the park he saw Kyungsoo and Kai. Running to them he smiled as he reached them.
"What brings you here?" He asked as he looked downward at the two lovers.
"We were waiting for you." Kyungsoo said as he smiled.
Kai also stood up and smiled at the other.
"What do you have in there?" Asked the curious Kyungsoo.
"Oh just some ramen. Nothing really special."
"Hmmm...how's the bullet wound?" Asked Kyungsoo as he looked at the startled Sungjae.
"Uh fine I guess." The boy answered.
Walking ahead Kai looked out for anyone. There were two princesses there. Two of the most important ones in fact.
"Jongin." 
"Uh?" 
Kai looked back toward Kyungsoo as he smiled.
"Sungjae asked how are your brothers."
"Well you should know how Minho is doing but Luhan is struggling. He just got back from China and so much has changed." Kai said as he looked around.
Nodding Sungjae looked around as well.
"I can tell something is bothering you Sungjae spill it out." Kyungsoo said as he looked at his friend.
"I don't know. I just feel like something big is going to happen and I don't know what it is yet." Mumbled Sungjae as they turned the corner to come face to face with those men.


Peneil paced back and forth as he looked at the door. Sungjae wasn't back yet from running for some ramen. Hearing the door opening Peniel saw a beaten Kai fall onto the floor. Stunned Peneil walked over to him and crouched down.
"Kai?"
Breathing in hard Kai looked at him with an apologetic face.
"I-I'm so sorry...I-I tried s-so hard. Th-there were too many of them." Stuttered Kai and he stared at Peneil.
"What do you mean?"
"Kyungsoo...Sungjae...they've been taken by those men."