Six

The Knights

Hahahaha...its been a long time since I updated buuuuttt....now I have!


Sungjae woke up in a dark room. He could feel a solid object next to him and when he kicked it it groaned. Flinching Sungjae moved to sit up but his arms where hung above his head restricting his movements. Glancing around Sungjae took in the room. There was only one window that was boarded up and a small lamp in the corner. He was laying on a mattress but there was a sofa across from him that was an ugly shade a red wine. Hearing a groaning sound next to him Sungjae looked over to the person. Kyungsoo looked over to him and tried to get up but he failed just like he had failed earlier. Sighing the smaller boy looked at the taller then the window.
"Never thought that it would end here." Kyungsoo said as he closed his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Asked the scared boy.
"Those men. If you are taken from them it's game over. No one comes out alive." He said calmly to the boy next to him.
"But won't you miss Kai?"
"Wouldn't you miss Peniel?" 
There was a long silence before Sungjae spoke.
"I would."

Peniel paced back and forth even more. Kai sat on his couch as he held an ice pack to his head. Glaring at him Peneil sat across from him. They stared at each other before sighing.
"Aren't you going to call them?"
Kai asked.
"Who? The Shadow Knights? I should."
"This is so crappy. I mean we can't do anything right now. We are powerless at the moment." Sighed Kai as Peneil called Jackson on his phone.
"What's up bro?" Asked Jackson on the other line.
"Jackson...Kyungsoo and Sungjae have been kidnapped by those men..."
The other end of the line was quiet before he spoke.
"Are you sure it was those men?"
"Yep. They left a bloody Kai at my doorstep."
Jackson sighed before clicking his tongue.
"Peniel call Shinwoo. He can help. I can't do anything about that you know."
"Are you sure."
"Yep...oh! Peniel! V! Sungjae mentioned him once. He said that V is his guardian! V can help!"
"You know no one knows what he is or where he is."
"They say that he hangs out near the train station."
"The one down town?"
"No. That train station."
"Oh." Peneil gulped before looking at the picture in front of him. 
"Fine...but call Shinwoo as well."
"Alright. And Peneil be careful this time."
"I know."

Jackson hung up the call and looked at Mark and Leo.
"What happened?" Mark asked warily as he looked at his lover.
Leo looked at the two and sighed.
"Those men got him right?"
"Not only Sungjae but Kyungsoo as well."
Both were silent as they thought about it.
"I'll call Shinwoo." Leo said as he pulled out his phone.

Kai felt his body fall to the ground before he realized what happened. Sehun stood on top of him as his eyes lit with fire. 
"Your useless you mutt." He muttered as he kicked him. 
Getting up Kai wiped the blood away before glaring at him.
"Be careful what you say. Your lover is also one as well." He sneered. 
Glaring at him Sehun punched him straight in the jaw.
Holding his jaw Kai glared at him before looking up.
"At least I protected him unlike you!" Sehun screamed as he glared at Kai. 
Looking at the angry boy Kai laughed.
"You don't think I did everything? They attacked me and got me on the ground. I fought so hard but they knocked me out okay. I'm sorry I couldn't protect him but you didn't do a grand job yourself."
Sighing in anger Sehun punched the alleyway wall.
"Can't we just save them once? Every damn time we get so close it never happens."
"Don't ask me. All I can do is protect and love. Remember I died way before they did."

Flashback 

Kai plunged the sword into the enemy. His wolf ears on high alert as he destroyed the enemy. Looking over to Sehun he smiled as he saw how well they were doing. Slicing through the last one he walked over to the group. Grinning at Kyungsoo all heard a gunshot go off and it hitting Kai straight in the heart. Coughing Kai fell to the ground as he heard everyone's screams.

End of Flashback

Sehun sighed before looking at the wolf boy. 
"I hate to say this but we will help Peneil." 

"Why are they here?" Asked Amber as she pointed the members of Sehun's gang.
Sighing Peniel looked at the two groups separated into neat circles.
"Kyungsoo was kidnapped too ya know." Mumbled Key as he looked at the others.
"We know." Amber sneered back.
Key scoffed before glaring back.
"Alright let's stop this." Shinwoo said as he comes up to the two groups of people.
Everyone looked at the man and bowed. 
"I know we all have our differences but we are talking about Kyungsoo and Sungjae here. Two of the most powerful members' princesses. So do them a favor and shut up." Shinwoo said as he walked in between the two groups. 
Peniel looked at Shinwoo then glared at Sehun as he did the same. 
"Alright people we need to look everywhere and I mean everywhere! I want all of the werewolves to search for their scents! I want all of the knight assassins to protect all of the other princess and everyone else to search on these different areas shown on the map in my hand!" Yelled Jackson as he pointed at different people then the map in his hand. 
Nodding Kai looked at his oldest brother then Luhan. 
"Luhan..." Kai said through their brother bond.
"It's fine...go brothers..." Luhan said back.
Sighing Kai looked at his other brother and nodded.
Taking some clothing from Sungjae Minho sniffed it. Looking around Minho's ears popped up and he started running. Kai being Kyungsoo's mate made it easier to smell where he was so he ran after his brother. By then the knight assassins where collecting all the princesses as they said their last words to their lovers before following them. The rest looked around before taking some maps and going in pairs to an area. Peniel sighed before looking at Sehun and the shadow knights. 
"Did you guys call him?"
"We left a message like we always do." Mumbled Jackson as he looked around.
Shinwoo sighed as well before looking at Sehun. He seemed worried. Patting his shoulder Sehun flinched before relaxing.
"Peniel did Sungjae say anything before he left?" Asked Shinwoo.
"No but he did say about feeling like he was being followed but he thought it was this V person."
Looking up from the ground Jackson's eyes widened.
"V?" He asked.
"Yah...V. Sungjae said that he say him hanging around him."
"Shinwoo V is him. V is the the code name for one of the guys in that one group!"
"Jackson what do you mean?" Asked Shinwoo as he looked at the boy.
"The guy you guys asked for is V! He is specialized in martial arts and is the best of them! If Sungjae was getting followed by him then we're V is they are!"
"But how do we follow them?" Asked Sehun.
Smirking at the taller boy Jackson laughed.
"I have my ways."

Sungjae shot up awake when he heard screaming. Looking everywhere he saw that Kyungsoo was no where to be seen. Yanking the chains Sungjae panted in defeat as they didn't come loose. Looking around he tried to zone out the screams but they were to much.

Kai fell onto the ground in pain as he felt pain all over. Holding his head Kai gripped his hair trying not to scream. Turning around Minho ran to his brother. Looking him over he saw so visible marks until blood started pouring from Kai's temple, chest, and from that place. Terrified Minho lifted his brother.
"Kai! Kai! Jongin!" He yelled.
Kai let go of his hair and stared at his brother.
"Kyungsoo..." Kai whispered before he out.

Kyungsoo was thrown into the room with blood all over him. Trying to move Sungjae yelled for his friend but it seemed that he was out cold. Hearing the door close Sungjae looked up at the man in front of the now closed door. The man slowly stepped over the bloody boy and toward him. Feeling his heartbeat quicken Sungjae could only stare at the towering man. The man kneeled before him and grabbed his chin. Turning it left to right the man looked at the frightened boy. Smirking the man kissed Sungjae. Surprised and discussed Sungjae squirmed all around before head budding the man. Holding his head the man glared at the boy before grabbing the throat.
"You made a grave mistake boy."
Eyes widened Sungjae screamed.

In the trees V looked at the warehouse. Jumping down V landed on the roof. Looking around V stopped. He smelled the Shadow Knights and two others. Looking around he saw four boys running toward the warehouse. Jumping down from the roof V landed elegantly in front of them.

Shinwoo, Jackson, Sehun, and Peniel ran toward the area where they heard a scream. They had been told by Minho that Kai had collapsed around the area. Peniel's heart quickened as he and the others approached the warehouse. Kai had been bleeding terribly with no signs of a cut Peniel knew that it was due to the mate bond between him and Kyungsoo. If Kyungsoo was hurt then Sungjae could be to. Running ahead all four boys stopped as a human shaped being landed almost in front of them. The being lifted his head to show that his eyes were yellow and his hair a light 
red-brown. The being stood up and in the light moonlight Peniel could tell that the human had wolf ears as well.
"Seems like we both found this place." Said the werewolf as he gripped his sword on his back. 
"You must be V." Shinwoo said as he looked at the werewolf.
"And you must be CNU. I heard many things about you." V smiled with his white teeth. 

Sungjae stood in a bath of blood. The man lay on the ground dead and Kyungsoo stood over the man. Blood dripping from his mouth and hands. Ears had appeared on his head and his normal brown hair was now red. Kyungsoo looked at Sungjae and the silver eyes turned back to their brown color.
"Sungjae..." Kyungsoo whispered and he came closer.
Scared Sungjae shrank back from his friend.
"Sungjae don't be scared its me Kyungsoo."
"Kyungsoo..."

Peniel looked around waiting for his signal. Looking at Jackson Peniel say him nod and he moved in.

Sungjae messaged his wrists as he stood wobbly next to the now normal looking Kyungsoo, however his hair was still red. Looking around Sungjae and Kyungsoo walked down the hallway of the building. 

Peniel kicked the last guard making him hit the wall. Producing blood to flow from his forehead. Breathing heavily Peneil ran ahead.

Turning down the hallway Sungjae ran for his life. Him and Kyungsoo had been separated about ten minutes ago and there were guards chasing after him. Breathing in heavily Sungjae ran down the hallway toward the door. Twisting the knob the door opened a bit. Pushing with all of his energy Sungjae burst into the night. Closing the door Sungjae looked around before making a beeline to the forest surrounding the area. 

Kyungsoo didn't know what was going on. All his seances were heightened. Running past everyone he was too fast for the guards, which is a weird thing since he wasn't that fast. Looking around he smelt a familiar scent. Turning around Kyungsoo ran toward a metal door. Opening it Kyungsoo saw a tired shape running toward the forest.

Sungjae panted as he reached the forest. Resting a bit at one of the trees he almost had a heart attack when Kyungsoo put his hand on his shoulder. Turning Sungjae smiled widely at his friend.

Kai's ears popped up when he heard heavy breathing. Minho had made him rest in the forest due to him bleeding all over. Standing he smelt a familiar scent. Sprinting toward the scent he saw a flash of red then brown. Looking in that direction Kai ran after them. Bursting out of the forest Kai looked around until he spotted two bloody bodies laying on the ground near the pond. Running over to them Kai knelt by the red headed boy with wolf ears. Turning him over Kai started to cry when he saw who it was.
"Kyungsoo..."

Peniel breathed in heavily as he ran to the clearing Kai told him about. Bursting out of the forest he saw a crying Kai holding a limp body. Running toward them Peniel saw another body near them. Gently turning him Peniel cried.
"Sungjae."